Tactician
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Robin
© Yomi // CURRENTLY Offline

Robin looked at the note once more,

Stolen shipment while passing through Thieves Landing. Must be returned to Dunwall. Please recover. Reward of choice given upon successful delivery. - A Friend.

She frowned and tucked it back into her pocket, staring down the hill at a rustic, wooden settlement, a dingy sign labelling it as her destination - Thieves Landing. Places like these were supposed to be ghost towns. She took in a deep breathe. All you could smell was dirt and gunpowder. This was going to be interesting.

She began to descend into the town, moving slowly and cautiously, aware of every noise and movement. It was quiet. Too quiet and that only meant one thing. They were watching her as closely as she was looking for them. She saw a shift of movement and smiled quietly to herself.

She stood Opening up both arms, exposing herself and convincing them she was vulnerable she uttered her threat, "Tell me where the shipment is and no one gets hurt," she yelled out into the openness.

The bullets rained down thick, she winced as two grazed her arm. She pulled her arms back in just as bullet went through her shoulder. "Arg!" She yelped. She glanced for an exit wound and then leaped into action, deflecting bullets as they came. She came across a cluster of them, and speedily disemboweled them. She moved on to the next building, her trusty book tucked conveniently to the side ready to go. She began to conjure a basic shield. Guns against swords was difficult, You just had to be fast and she only had the element of surprise at this point. She quickly ended the next group and she hurtled from the second story window to the ground only to find herself surrounded almost immediately.

Guns cocked. She spun around, wildly looking for any advantage. There was nothing. "Shit." She pulled out her book and the guns clicked.

"What ya gonna do, girly? Throw a book at us?" sneered a bandit.

She raised her eyebrow at him, the nerves in her shoulder screaming as she used one hand to flip through the book. She could feel the fatigue already from the loss of blood. But if she was going to survive she was going to have to fight.

"She's gotta finish her chapter, boys." The raucous laughter grated on her nerves.

"No, I don't," She muttered as she began the quick incantation. Her eyes caught a glimpse of a flash of movement outside the group. What was this?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mipha
 Posted: Nov 9 2017, 11:46 AM

Spirit
OCCUP:
Champion
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Zora

Mipha
© Draco // CURRENTLY Offline

Mipha was once again wandering at her own pace. To her own river stream. Flowing down the banks of the world, she had found herself outside a ghost town, stepping along the ruins and imagining what life must have been like for this place before it had been abandoned. Places left… they felt sad to her.

The idea and the thought that something was happening further down the town had never quite occurred to her. She had been stepping along carefully, merely offering her company to such a sad place that when the sounds of gunfire had occurred, she had looked up, startled and afraid of whatever had been happening. Guns were not something that existed in Hyrule.

Something foreign was always scary to those that were unfamiliar to it. Yet, Mipha approached. From what she understood, it was a weapon. Someone could be hurt, and her purpose, she had decided, was to heal those in need.

What Mipha had discovered was a young woman, cornered by a group of ruffians. In a moment of hesitation, Mipha tried to figure out the situation and eventually decided to side with the woman. Rushing into the scene, she stopped before the woman and held out a hand toward her injured shoulder, her hand glowing a bright blue.

I’m not entirely sure what is going on… but I am sorry that you are injured. I will do my best to help you,” Mipha voiced, stepping back once she had finished doing what she could. “Is that better?

She paid no mind to the ruffians around them, they couldn’t do anything to hurt her, for she was already dead.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Roll
 Posted: Nov 18 2017, 11:13 PM

Robot
OCCUP:
Robot
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Robot

Roll

Roll had heard about this place through a pamphlet she had found lying around. Her ever curious self had decided to come out here and see what it was all about. It was certainly not hard to find this place though she noted that there was mostly traffic leaving the place than coming to it.

She could hear the commotion before she could see it. There was a fight up ahead. She was familiar with the sound despite what her brothers thought. Yes, they found her innocent and thought that they kept the fighting from her but how many times had she helped them and they either failed to notice or just took the victory as their own. I mean, she liked to think she would help anyone in danger.

She rounded the corner just in time to see a woman flying through the air, the fierce determination striking Roll with awe and astonishment as she hurtled towards the ground. She pulled the little pistol she had bought a little while ago out of her bag and checked that it was loaded. 7 plus the extra boxes of ammunition she had bought earlier. She released the safety and watched as the young woman was surrounded by a rough sort of people. She began to descend down the hill, a flash of blue making her pause for a second as it approached the group. The spirit seemed to be helping the young woman who was now surrounded by a couple dozen ruffians.

The woman's hand began to spark and as Roll continued her sneaky approach she noted that the injured woman appeared to be trying to cast some kind of spell while the other healed her. Well she might as well clock out at least 7 of those bandits while she could

BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. She paused to dart across a small space to an area of protection. BOOM. 9 down. It was always so convenient when the bullets had enough momentum to damage two at a time.. She wasn't often that fortunate.

--------------------
"I'll just have to give it my all since my brother isn't here to give me a hand!"
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Rockman X
 Posted: Nov 24 2017, 02:34 PM

Robot
OCCUP:
Maverick Hunter
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Reploid

Rockman X

Having wandered far from Zero, from Neo Domino City, and the entire continent that he had been on, X found himself in a rather sticky situation of not knowing where he was, and yet trying to find a way to explain it in an email to Zero. He had been partway through the email in question, when a loud series of shots began to break out in the nearby ghost town that he had stationed himself beside.

Of course, loud shots clearly meant that there was some sort of trouble, and X wasn’t exactly going to allow the violence to continue. Safety of humans was one of his main priorities when it came to being a Maverick Hunter, and so he simply saved the email as a draft, and moved on. His buster appeared, taking over his entire right hand for the moment, and he rushed off.

Is everything alright?!” he called out, stopping before the scene of what seemed to be a large group of bandits closing in on three girls. X hesitated at the sight of the smallest – a little blonde girl in a bright red dress. Something in him told him that she was familiar, but for now, he couldn’t exactly do anything about it. Not with this much danger involved.

The strange red, fish-like creature smiled at the sight of him, however. “These bandits seem to have decided to make themselves rather troublesome. It would be absolutely wonderful if you could help our small friend here to push them away…

In response, X gave a nod, immediately turning on the bandits. “It’s not… It’s not usually something that I have to do, violence on humans is seen as a maverick thing. But if they’re hurting others… Then I have to do what is necessary in order to prevent further harm. No matter how much I dislike it…

And, with that, X fired on one of the bandits, a tear forming in one of his eyes.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Princess Zelda
 Posted: Dec 17 2017, 12:13 PM

Official
OCCUP:
Princess
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Hylian

Princess Zelda

She could hear it all before she saw it. She hurried towards the sound of the skirmish the sounds of several kinds of explosions and the destruction of property just ahead of her. She came around the corner and could now see what was going on.

Her heart was pounding in her ears as she watched the scene unfold. A little girl in red was holding up her own with a small pistol, a spirit was in attendance communicating with a young blue robot who was helping finish off a few bandits, albeit hesitantly, and another young woman surrounded by a group of bandits . This was definitely a situation in which she was just going to have to assume the bandits were the transgressors. She smiled ever so slightly to herself as her thoughts came together.

She pulled out her bow and stuck a few arrows into the ground a head of her. She could at least knock out a few more people. With a practiced ease she silently buried the shaft through the hearts of several bandits.
PM
^
The Warrior of Light
 Posted: Dec 21 2017, 12:41 PM

Soldier
OCCUP:
Hero of Light
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

The Warrior of Light

The final one to appear that day was a man in elaborate armour, a helmet with long horns on his head. He was not bothered by the desolate state of the abandoned town, now was he turned off by the sounds of gunfire and fighting. If anything, his nobility and honour meant that he went on to investigate.

It was a Warrior of Light’s job to do what they could, where they could, and when. So, when he had spotted the fight occurring, with five people doing their best against a large group of bandits, he knew what he must do. He knew the damage a group of land pirates could cause – and that was all they were in his eyes. Pirates. He’d dealt with pirates in the past, even made them turn over a new leaf when he and his three friends and decimated them on their home turf.

With one swift movement, Braveheart had found itself in a bandit’s chest. The Warrior of Light then swiftly kicked the body out of his sword. A young man jolted from the sight, straightening just a bit when he had noticed him. The Warrior offered a nod, before turning to the others. He was pairing up with five others, all armed and hopefully able to pull their weight.

A woman in a long coat, a book in hand. A strange amphibian-like creature, a glow to her as if she were a ghost. A small child in red with one of those guns. A young man with strange, full body armour. Another woman with a long dress no different from Princess Sarah, with a bow.

“Well met. I am here to assist where I can, if that is alright with you,” he introduced. “I am the Warrior of Light. It’s an honour.”

--------------------
user posted image
PMAIM
^
Robin
 Posted: Dec 21 2017, 03:29 PM

Magician
OCCUP:
Tactician
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Robin

Robin's peripheral vision noted several new comers - all more colourful than the next. She turned her attention back to what she was doing releasing the spell and calling the lightening from the ground.

In a split second they fell where they stood. Near silence among a few groans. A couple staggered and unsteadily ran away. She watched them through narrow eyes. She gave one of the men nearest to her a quick kick. Nothing. Their vacant eyes and frozen faces still conveying their shock and surprise. She smiled ever so slightly to herself and then turned to face her helpers.

"Good afternoon," she yelled into the distance, raising one arm in salutation. She then leaned over and began to toss the corpses towards one destroyed building. She would at least make sure the wild animals didn't eat them. She wrinkled her nose. It would probably be best if they destroyed the corpses or buried them so they don't start stinking. Maybe a mass grave in the empty well would be appropriate. She shoved them in a lineup and waited for her new companions to join her or decide what they wanted to do. Perhaps she could recruit them since she obviously could not do this alone.

She glanced at them all again and raised her voice towards them again. "Whatever you decide, my friends, thank you for your help!"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mipha
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 03:00 PM

Spirit
OCCUP:
Champion
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Zora

Mipha

They had been given a moment’s piece, and for that, Mipha was glad. It had given her the chance to properly heal all those in attendance – from the woman where it had all began, to the man with the heavy armour and the strange helmet. The woman with the long coat also stepped up to greet them all a good afternoon, and then to thank them all for the help, and to ask for their assistance.

Mipha had nodded immediately, stepping up to the plate. “My name is Mipha. I can heal you, so I will be willing to join you in your fight.” Whatever she was doing with this attack, it would be best if she had a healer with her. There would be no accepting it – she would need help. Good thing Mipha was more than willing to assist with that.

This was her task in this world, after all.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Roll
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 12:10 PM

Robot
OCCUP:
Robot
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Robot

Roll

"What exactly are we joining," Roll asked. "Why were you in this predicament?"

Her eyes landed on the blue robot a short distance away and her eyes brightened with recognition. What was he doing here?! Well if he stayed she was certainly going to stay. She wanted a chance to get to know another sibling better. She felt uncertain as to what to say to him despite her definite recognition of who he was. When she had last seen him he was just a blueprint and a basic protoframe. Now he was gorgeous and alive! She almost said nothing but then blurted out, "Hi, Variable X, I am pleased to meet you, at last." If it was possible for a robot to fangirl she imagined this was exactly what it felt and looked like.

But she turned to the soldier that greeted them all in such a cordial way. "Excuse me, but why do you offer your services so quickly?" She glanced at the woman with a bow in her hands. She looked gentle. In fact, she thought to herself, they look like they came from the same place. She had loads of grace and dignity and she could almost see the honour floating off of those two - they would certainly be joining.

--------------------
"I'll just have to give it my all since my brother isn't here to give me a hand!"
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Rockman X
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 12:47 PM

Robot
OCCUP:
Maverick Hunter
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Reploid

Rockman X

“Considering they weren’t exactly being fair… I’ll help you as well,” X decided, stepping up next to the Zora as Robin asked for their assistance. It was the right thing to do, and so he was going to do what he could in the midst of this. She needed the help, and as much as he didn’t like hurting others, he could offer it.

His thought processes were interrupted, however, by the small girl in red with blond hair approaching. “… Variable X…?” He had to blink at that. “Not many people know that name was on my blueprints… And you…”

X paused. There were only so many people who knew about the name used on his blueprints – it wasn’t Rockman X like many people likely assumed. It was Variable X. It had likely been temporary at first, but now “X” was just his name. If this girl knew it…

Didn’t Rock and Blues mention they had a sister? “Is… Is your name Roll?”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight
F/BC

OHaV