CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

calls me home
AN ANIMANGA/VIDEO GAME ROLEPLAY

THE GODDESS WORLD IS CURRENTLY IN YEAR ONE, MONTH TWELVE
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Tea and Treats, Open - HOMRA Café
Anna Kushina
 Posted: Oct 8 2017, 01:59 PM

Mutant
OCCUP:
Red King
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Human/Strain

Anna Kushina
© Draco // CURRENTLY Offline

In Anna’s world, HOMRA operated out of a bar, hosted by Izumo. In the Goddess’ world, Anna had opted to create a café instead, to make it more immersive and friendly to the people that were scared, lost, and confused. It was quite the experience to get it started up, but thankfully, the people of Neo Domino had been very helpful in getting it set up. A number of locals had helped her pick the space that would be best, and others had assisted in decorating.

Her new building had come with a neat little back area with a few rooms that she had opted to use for her clan business. She even decorated a room to use for her new side business as an information dealer and people finder. From the stairs, an apartment had been set up with multiple bedrooms – she had been most grateful, then, to have met Zero, who had called in the help of his friend X to assist in lugging up the furniture she had purchased.

HOMRA Café had barely been open for a few weeks but had already been integrated into a few of the locals’ daily routines for some of the treats that she sold and the tea that she brewed. She hadn’t yet gotten her name out there as someone that dealt with information, let alone someone that could find people in mere moments. But, one day, she knew that it would happen.

It was a slow day today, but she liked those days. She fiddled alone on her phone, seated at the counter, waiting for someone from her clan to text her. Anna always hoped that one day, she’d receive a text from one of the boys. Misaki, maybe. She missed him and Izumo a lot.

She glanced up when she heard the door begin to open, the little bell at the top giving its still brand new ring to her ears. “Welcome,” she said, as she straightened and hopped off her chair, rounding around to behind the counter.

--------------------
user posted image
new homra. || current team:
user posted image
PM
^
Kellyn
 Posted: Oct 8 2017, 03:06 PM

Official
OCCUP:
PKMN Ranger
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Kellyn
© Icey // CURRENTLY Offline

As much as Kellyn would like to say that this city didn't intimidate him, that wouldn't be the whole truth. while it would be a different story once he was used to it, right now it was all very new to him, and even more so to his little group. Poor Flareon had gotten frightened and was cuddled into his arms, Pachirisu had moved onto his head, cheeks sparking at any potential threat he saw, and the others stuck around his heels with the exception of Lycanroc who seemed intent to sniff at absolutely everything.

Kellyn figured they were due for a bit of a break.

Scanning the shops, a little corner café caught his eye, or rather the sign on the door did. It wasn't common to see a store that encouraged pokémon and pets. Or at least outside his world. he'd seen a lot of signs for the opposite since coming here, and it made him sad. At least this café was pokémon friendly. He peeked into the little shop and smiled at the young girl who greeted him, "Hello, sorry for the intrusion. My friends are a little shaken up since this place isn't like where they're from." he explained, letting the four that were walking in first. They seemed to calm down a little once they were out of the heavily populated area. Glaceon and Vaporeon went to hide beneath a table and Leafeon stuck close to Kellyn still. Lycanroc sniffed around the entryway, then went over to Anna, looking up at her curiously.

"Lycanroc is really friendly. If you want to pet him, go ahead." He said with a smile, taking a seat at the bar beside where Lycanroc was waiting, still petting Flareon, the poor scaredy-meowth was only just calming down now that they had stopped moving for a moment. He lifted his head and looked at Anna quietly.

--------------------
Current Partner
user posted image
Current Friends
user posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
Anna Kushina
 Posted: Oct 8 2017, 03:42 PM

Mutant
OCCUP:
Red King
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Human/Strain

Anna Kushina

Anna offered a small smile to the older boy as he stepped into the café, bringing in a small cluster of Pokémon. It had been something about her café that she had decided on a long time before it had even been designed – this world was so full of trainers, of sentient creatures, that she would be an awful King to turn them away at her door just because of the usual rule of no pets. Even Zero, her first new clan member in this world, had a little Growlithe that trailed after him wherever he went.

She stepped around the corner, noting his red jacket. The Pokémon that he was with – two of them were red, too. One was looking at her curiously, and the boy had said that he was friendly, so she gave him a few scratches just on his head with a light laugh. “Lycanroc, you said, right?” she asked, making sure she had the species name right.

Her café had a special rule. Animals get free food. So, Anna pulled a small treat from on top of her counter and held it out for him. It was special treat made out of berries. She hoped he liked it.

“The one in your arms… The red one. Did the streets scare him?” She asked, now approaching the boy fully. She lightly touched the top of the Pokémon’s head, giving him a few scratches to try and help calm him down. “I’m glad you came in. It’s usually quiet here. My name is Anna, by the way. This is my café. Is there anything you need…?”

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Kellyn
 Posted: Oct 9 2017, 01:37 PM

Official
OCCUP:
PKMN Ranger
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Kellyn

Kellyn watched quietly as the girl came around the counter to look at the pokémon better. She seemed mostly taken by the two red ones, which considering all the red in the shop, he assumed that was her favorite color. Lycanroc gave a pleased noise as he was given scratches, and tried to lick the girl after she had given him a treat.

"Heh, Lycanroc, settle down," Kellyn said, patting the pokémon. Anna's question about Flareon amused the ranger a little, but he knew that she wasn't familiar with the little guy like he was. "Yeah, but he's pretty timid. He gets scared often," He explained. Personally Kellyn thought the little Fire type would do much better as a pet, but the little guy lived in a volcano before, so he'd never gotten much outside contact. He wouldn't be surprised if no one knew he was there considering Kellyn had to ride a torkoal to get to him.

Giving Anna a smile as she introduced herself, Kellyn gave a polite nod, "My name is Kellyn. These two are Lycanroc and Flareon. Well, they're wild so they don't have nicknames, but that's what their species are." Flareon gave a soft chime of his name as a greeting, then lifted his head into the girl's hand as she gave him affection. He liked to be petted and held, but scratches were nice too.

"I've been looking for a home for these poor guys. I'm a Ranger so I can't keep them forever, and they don't really have anywhere to go since they're from my region." Kellyn mentioned, not so much looking for sympathy as much as seeing if she might want a companion. It looked like it might get a little lonely here on slow days, and pokémon were great companions.

"Hey, hold out your hands for a sec." Kellyn said, offering Flareon out to her. The fire type made himself comfortable in the girl's arms, nuzzling her as thanks for the affection earlier.

--------------------
Current Partner
user posted image
Current Friends
PM
^
Anna Kushina
 Posted: Oct 15 2017, 12:13 PM

Mutant
OCCUP:
Red King
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Human/Strain

Anna Kushina

Anna had to giggle at the antics of the Lycanroc before her. He was an adorable creature, but for now, the Flareon was taking center stage. Kellyn began to tell her about how all the Pokémon with him were wild and had no homes. He was apparently looking around for one for them, however.

That was when he asked her to hold out her hands, and she did, doing her best to make sure not to drop the Flareon once he was in her arms. The fire-type nuzzled against her, and she had to give a smile.

Yes, she had to say she was falling in love.

“… I like his red. It’s a very HOMRA red,” Anna pointed out, then, fixing her hold on the Flareon and letting him get as comfortable as he wanted. “It reminds me of Mikoto’s, or Misaki’s… But it is very much like Zero’s. There are so many pretty reds, and his fits right in.”

She only realized after the fact that perhaps Kellyn wouldn’t know what she was talking about, but she decided to not elaborate. For now, she was lost in admiring Flareon’s red, as she nuzzled against him and gave him some affection.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Kellyn
 Posted: Oct 15 2017, 02:29 PM

Official
OCCUP:
PKMN Ranger
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Kellyn

While Kellyn didn't understand the specifics of what she was saying, he understood the look of affection in her eyes just fine. That was all he had to know. "He really seems to like you."

A soft smile crossed his face, happy that the timid Flareon had found someone that would give him the affection he deserves and craves. He thought that living here would be much easier on the pokémon than travelling ever into the midst of danger with him. He knew Flareon didn't resent him for it, but he still felt this situation had been unfair for the little guy.

"Do you want to stay with her?" Kellyn asked him, leaning down to look Flareon in the eyes. It seemed to hesitate a bit, then looked up at Anna and nodded, leaning into her hold, a happy look to his face

"Alright." Kellyn says, giving him a little pat on the head as he gets back up. "Do you want to keep him?" He asked, now looking to Anna. It was one thing for the Pokémon to pick a person, but the person also has to pick the Pokémon or it could end badly. He'd seen that sad truth many times before, and it doesn't usually end well.

--------------------
Current Partner
user posted image
Current Friends
PM
^
Anna Kushina
 Posted: Oct 19 2017, 02:53 PM

Mutant
OCCUP:
Red King
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Human/Strain

Anna Kushina

Kellyn’s observation about Flareon liking her caused Anna’s smile to widen, and the affection between the two only increased. The feeling only increased when Kellyn turned his attention to the Flareon, and asked if he’d like to stay with her.

The thought that she could potentially keep the creature and his beautiful red spiked a feeling inside of her heart. A swelling of hope erupted, and it only grew more at the sight of the Flareon looking up at her, leaning into her, and just being happy. Kellyn acknowledged the answer, and then asked her if she’d want to keep him.

“I’d love to,” she answered. “I’ll take good care of him, I promise.”

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Kellyn
 Posted: Oct 28 2017, 03:44 AM

Official
OCCUP:
PKMN Ranger
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Kellyn

Kellyn gave Anna a pat on the head, smiling at her, "I believe you. Flareon is timid, but affectionate. He shouldn't give you any trouble." Opening his styler, Kellyn quietly released Flareon. Since he was already home, he didn't run off anywhere, it was part of why he hadn't released them before.

They didn't have anywhere else to go except for with him, and he would never strand the poor creatures. It wasn't in his nature, and went against what he stood for as a ranger.

One thing she said had intrigued him, though, and he figured he might as well address it since the bulk of his friends were still hiding under a table, "So what did you mean by HOMRA? Isn't that the name of the café?" He asked, a bit curious since she said it as if it held some significance he wasn't aware of. It probably did, something from her word, likely, that was important to her. Of course he was never one to judge, especially when he didn't know anything about her or her world.

--------------------
Current Partner
user posted image
Current Friends
PM
^
Anna Kushina
 Posted: Nov 9 2017, 10:50 AM

Mutant
OCCUP:
Red King
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Human/Strain

Anna Kushina

With her new friend in her arms, Anna sat down at the counter, moving a tray of treats to sit in between her and Kellyn. She indicated it to him that it was free for him to pick from, and smiled softly at his question.

“Yes. HOMRA is also the name of the clan that I am King of,” she explained. “You see, it is meant to be home for us, but so far I am the only one that is living here. My clan is still back in my homeworld, but I am hoping to renew it here with new members.”

Carefully taking a cookie from the tray, she bit into it before offering a Pokémon’s treat from the jar to Flareon. “I made the café with the name of our clan in hopes that if my clansmen arrive in this world, they’ll be able to find me.”

“Oh, would you and your friends like drinks, Kellyn? This will all be on me, so no worries about that.”

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Kellyn
 Posted: Nov 26 2017, 09:55 PM

Official
OCCUP:
PKMN Ranger
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Kellyn

Listening to her explanation, it made a lot of sense. Well, all except the king and clan thing, but he wagered, that was something unique to her world that she wanted to reestablish here on this world. He definitely couldn't blame her for that. He wanted to do the very same thing with the Rangers. This place would be so much safer with some good rangers around, he just had to find them.

"I get what you're saying, but it's sad that you've been alone so long." He honestly felt bad about her offering him free snacks, but it would be rude to decline as well, so he took one of the cookies and stroked Lycanroc's mane absentmindedly, "At least you have Flareon for companionship now. He might be able to help around the Café a bit, too... What all is your clan about? It kind of sounds like a close organization of some sort, the way you describe it."

As far as his other little friends, they were still winding down and hiding under a table. They probably wouldn't like any flavored drinks since they were wild bred, but water definitely might, "Yes, please. I think they could probably use a bit of water to help them calm down."

--------------------
Current Partner
user posted image
Current Friends
PM
^
Anna Kushina
 Posted: Dec 2 2017, 08:39 PM

Mutant
OCCUP:
Red King
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Human/Strain

Anna Kushina

Anna offered a small smile at Kellyn’s observation that she was alone. It was a sad truth, but one that will become false over time. One day, her clan would be big once more, and she would have enough activity around her to make up for the silence that the café offered for now. There were enough customers and people coming in during the day… but none of them clan members that would stay overnight with her.

“We’re like a big family, with honor and a moral code. If we’re angered or threatened, we don’t take it sitting down.” Anna explained her clan while stroking Flareon’s fur, watching as he got comfortable and enjoyed each little pet. “With each King, a clan’s intentions can change. I intend to help where we can and assist in investigations. I also work in finding people and in dealing in information…”

Information was a powerful tool, and Anna understood that. With her scrying abilities, she could accomplish much regarding people, and already a few people searching for friends and family had asked her to assist in finding them. Some had received horrible news, that they weren’t even here yet, but others had managed to locate their loved ones with ease with her help.

With Kellyn asking about water, Anna gave a nod and got up, still holding Flareon close. She pulled out a bowl that was already filled with water from behind the counter and placed it down on the floor for the Pokémon to be able to drink from. She had it already stocked just in case – you never knew when someone might come in with a dog, after all.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Kellyn
 Posted: Dec 17 2017, 06:46 AM

Official
OCCUP:
PKMN Ranger
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Kellyn

As soon as the bowl of water had been put down, the three evolutions of Eevee seemed to perk up. They were definitely thirsty, though it took them a moment to actually leave the safety of the table to go drink from the bowl. Kellyn looked at his friends with a small smile, "A big family, huh? It reminds me of how I viewed my comrades in the ranger union. It was like my home away from home." He closes his eyes with a soft sigh, "No one had disappeared from there that I was aware, though, so I can sort of understand how you feel. As far as I know I'm the only Ranger here from Almia." Or maybe even the only Ranger period. He had no way of knowing, and he wasn't going to ask Anna such a broad question if he were to ask for her help.

Kellyn shook those thoughts away and smiled at Anna, "Well, our goals seem to overlap quite a bit," He informed, "Pokémon Rangers like myself tend to assist in dangerous situations in order to protect people and Pokémon. We have a high regard for nature where I'm from, so for instance if there were people poaching pokémon, we would do everything in our power to have them stopped. If there was a rock slide, we would clear rocks, calm and treat injured pokémon, things like that." They would likely be seeing quite a bit of each other if her clan planned on getting involved, though he really needed to figure out how to gather information without HQ's scanners and updates. With Flareon now out of his arms, Pachirisu came down from on top of his head and snuggled into his arms, giving a soft huff.

"Heheh, this is my partner, Pachirisu. Partner Pokémon are the only ones I can keep indefinitely, and I can only take one with me at a time."

--------------------
Current Partner
user posted image
Current Friends
PM
^
Anna Kushina
 Posted: Dec 21 2017, 12:28 PM

Mutant
OCCUP:
Red King
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Human/Strain

Anna Kushina

Anna listened as Kellyn explained what it was that Pokémon Rangers did. He wasn’t wrong, his goals were quite similar to her own. Perhaps this would allow for an alliance between New HOMRA and the Rangers, should more appear and be able to assist alongside Kellyn. For now, she was more than willing to assist him if he ever called upon her help.

“If there’s anything I can do to assist you, whether it be information or to point you in the right direction of finding someone, I will be more than glad to help you for free,” she commented, running a hand along Flareon’s fur with a soft smile. Usually, she would charge for her services, but not for Kellyn. “Your cause is just. It’s admirable.”

That was when Pachirisu hopped down onto Kellyn’s lap, demanding attention and snuggles from the Ranger. Anna tilted her head at the explanation that soon followed, giving a nod of understanding. “… I see. I wouldn’t be able to choose just one… How do you do it?”

If she had so many Pokémon choices to make concerning who to bring with her, she’d have a lot of difficulty. She honestly wanted to know how Kellyn could do it – there were so many cute Pokémon, like Flareon. Like Pachirisu.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Kellyn
 Posted: Dec 22 2017, 06:15 AM

Official
OCCUP:
PKMN Ranger
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Kellyn

That really hadn't been his intention when he told her his job, in fact he was hoping to help her recruit by spreading word, not to get free services out of it. He shook his head, "No, no, that isn't necessary. I'd rather pay and help you out than get things for free." He explained softly, "Besides, helping my friends and the other pokémon that come through is all I could ever ask... And you already do that."

Kellyn smiled brightly at Anna, petting his partner and holding him close, "As far as partners go... I don't really choose them. They choose me." He explained, "This little guy got attached to me while I was still in Ranger School, and he waited in the town we met in for me until I became an official Ranger."

His expression softened as he gave the little electric type some much deserved attention. It never ceased to amaze him how devoted pokémon could be to humans when they decided that they trusted them. It was part of why he strove to give them someone to trust, and why he loved pokémon so much. Unfortunately there were those who abuse that trust when they have it, or try to hurt pokémon who'd done nothing to deserve it. And that's why he was a Ranger.

"Anyway," Kellyn began, turning his attention and his gaze back to Anna, "If you ever need me, I'm just a Staraptor ride away. Do you want my number so you can contact me?" He asked, though it was a little awkward for him. He'd never had a phone before, and now his Voicemail feature had been turned into a glorified phone. Likely because he didn't have the Union to connect to.

--------------------
Current Partner
user posted image
Current Friends
PM
^
Anna Kushina
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 03:19 PM

Mutant
OCCUP:
Red King
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Human/Strain

Anna Kushina

Anna had to smile at Kellyn’s kindness. It was sweet of him to still insist to pay after getting the offer of free services. Most people, to Anna’s knowledge, would be over the moon about free service. Kellyn was obviously not… “most people”. He had a kind heart. One that beat for creatures and people everywhere.

Kellyn was explaining what a Partner Pokémon was now, and the description was adorable. It was sweet that the Pokémon chose the Ranger. It had to be a mutual thing, then – no Pokémon could be forced into the role with rules like that.

“… I would love to have your number. It would help if we ever need each other for whatever reason,” Anna agreed, as she took out her own phone. After exchanging numbers, she offered a small smile. “I’ll let you know if I ever require help with something. You do the same, okay? You are always welcome here if you ever happen to be in town.”

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight
F/BC

OHaV