CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

calls me home
AN ANIMANGA/VIDEO GAME ROLEPLAY

THE GODDESS WORLD IS CURRENTLY IN YEAR ONE, MONTH TWELVE
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

Ocean Travels, Open
Maki
 Posted: Mar 7 2018, 11:21 PM

Non-Human
OCCUP:
Yakuza
ALIGN:
Chaotic Neutral
SPECIES:
Mollusk

Maki
© Jen // CURRENTLY Offline

So the giraffe got his package, Kay got her cash and now they were on their way back. The human girl said she needed to get back to the Archipelago, but she had no idea how to get there. Maki wanted to facepalm. Wasn't the answer obvious?

"Why don't I just pull you back to the Archipelago?" Seriously. If Maki had been intending to strand Kay out in the middle of fucking nowhere, she wouldn't have bothered to pull her to this island in the first place! That would've been a total waste of time! "I mean... it'll be a longer trip, but I'm sure there's islands around we can stop and rest at if you get tired."

They didn't have a lot of other options. Not ones that Maki thought weren't stupid, anyway.
PM
^
Commander Kay
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 10:48 AM

Student
OCCUP:
Student
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Commander Kay
© Jessica // CURRENTLY Offline

Oh, right. Maki could pull her.

Kay laughed, rubbing at the back of her neck. "Yeah, I forgot about that bit," she admitted. "Maybe because it's way far away from here. I didn't know how far you can go on that thing." She only seen Maki do it the one time while pulling her after all. She didn't know if it was something that could go that far distance. She sat through enough science classes to know some people made that mistake and then they died.

Kay was really hoping that she wasn't going to drown on anything. She could swim and all, but probably not out in the ocean to keep herself alive.

Or, she might get eaten by a shark, which was also a possibility.

Good thing Maki was around.

Kay stepped back onto the beach where she had abandoned her board and her string to begin with. "I guess more than one island has a port, so if we reach the first one, that's just fine." She could hitch a ride back to the continent and get home eventually then.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Maki
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 07:01 PM

Non-Human
OCCUP:
Yakuza
ALIGN:
Chaotic Neutral
SPECIES:
Mollusk

Maki

"Don't worry about me! This shell of mine doesn't have a limit to how much water it can pump out!" And even if it did, Maki wasn't going to say so. It would be a secret for her and her alone - she wasn't about to let people think that she had a weak point besides cats! "I travel across the ocean all the time. Even if I'm pulling you, everything should still be okay~"

At the beach, Maki launched herself off Kay's shoulder, flying on her shell over to the board. She picked up the end of the rope that she had been holding onto earlier, then flew a few feet over the water. "Let me know when you're all set, and then we'll go!" What a day this was, pulling a human girl across the ocean just because she was feeling nice at the moment. Maki didn't plan to make this a regular thing in her life. Most humans were too stupid to deserve her help.

Really, Kay didn't know how damn lucky she was.
PM
^
Commander Kay
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 11:55 AM

Student
OCCUP:
Student
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Commander Kay
© Jessica // CURRENTLY Offline

So, it was time to get going home to Santa Destroy. It wasn't quite home like living in Japan with her parents, but it was still a pretty nice place to live. She heard something about assassins, but she never seen any of them, so she didn't put too much stock into those rumours. Besides, every city had some weird things going on in it. Kay never heard of a big city without crime in it.

Kay stepped onto her board and picked up the vines she used as a tether again. It was way easier to hold on this time because she didn't have to carry a package as well. While she didn't mind carrying it because it was her job, she also found that it probably made her odds of falling into the ocean significantly harder.

"I hope that shark's gone," she said, her voice cheerier than the topic should suggest. She wasn't too worried about the shark at all. They escaped it once already. She was sure they would be able to do it again.

"I'm all ready," she piped up to Maki. "Let's go!"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Maki
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 10:05 PM

Non-Human
OCCUP:
Yakuza
ALIGN:
Chaotic Neutral
SPECIES:
Mollusk

Maki

"If it's still here, we'll just have to outrace it again!" Maki replied, just as cheerily. Like they were going to lose to some fucking shark, especially that dumb one. Hah! It was going to have to smarten up before it could get anywhere near them, and that was unlikely to happen anytime soon. It was just going to have to find something else to eat.

"Here we go~!" With that, Maki started pulling, leading the board Kay was on off the beach and into the water. She slowly picked up speed until they were zipping along at a good clip. No shark was going to catch them now! The island with the giraffe's home eventually disappeared behind them, although Maki had only glanced back at it once. Their business was done; there wasn't anything left for them there now.

Time to get Kay home, or at least as close to home as possible.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Closed
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight F/BC
Prisoners of Fate

OHaV