CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

calls me home
AN ANIMANGA/VIDEO GAME ROLEPLAY

THE GODDESS WORLD IS CURRENTLY IN YEAR ONE, MONTH TWELVE
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

Flying Higher, Open
Wes
 Posted: Sep 28 2017, 08:55 PM

Wanderer
OCCUP:
Pkmn Trainer
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Human

Wes
© Jen // CURRENTLY Offline

"Kellyn..." This kid had yet to hear the full story. Until he quit Team Snagem, Wes stole for the exact same reasons every other thief did - survival and profit. And the thrill. It hadn't been for the good of Pokemon at all. Then he found out what happened to the Pokemon he took after the gang sent them to Cipher. Suddenly the impact on the lives he had altered became real. Things changed.

Not everything. The thrill of ripping a Pokemon away from its Trainer was still there at times. Wes didn't think it would ever completely fade away.

But... no, maybe that didn't matter now. As they were during his travels throughout Orre, his reasons for snagging Pokemon in this world were different than when he was still part of the gang. He snagged with the Pokemon's best interests in mind - to get them away from abusive Trainers, to get them the help they needed, or both.

It was nice to be reminded that not everyone was quick to condemn him for his actions. That he wasn't just a crook anymore.

"Thanks." A simple word, but Wes really meant it. Digging into his coat pocket, he pulled out his P*DA. "Let's exchange contact info. I'll send you everything I have about Cipher... you'll need it." Knowledge was, of course, power. And every bit of power helped when facing these bastards.
PM
^
Kellyn
 Posted: Sep 29 2017, 08:38 AM

Official
OCCUP:
PKMN Ranger
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Kellyn
© Icey // CURRENTLY Offline

Kellyn gave a simple nod in response to the thanks he received, smiling at his new friend. "Any time." He said softly, fiddling with his Styler and preparing to exchange contact info. It didn't take too long to do so, and with Wes's help, he didn't doubt they would eventually be able to purify all the Shadow Pokémon running about on this world. Or at least keep it under control.

With their pokémon returned to them and their contact information exchanged, Kellyn got up from the chair and looked around the Center. He thought for a moment, then smiled, coming to a decision, "I think I'm going to go on patrol. See you later?" He asked, extending a hand to Wes. The Ranger knew that while he was on a different world, his responsibility to keep peace and help both people and pokémon hadn't changed in the slightest. It seemed this place could particularly use the help of a ranger, and he was just the one for the job, it seemed.

Maybe after he finished looking around, he'd try contacting other Rangers to have them organize patrols so that the areas they were responsible for weren't so large, but those were thoughts for another time.

"I hope we meet again soon under less dire circumstances," Kellyn chuckled, waving as he headed for the door, pokémon following close behind.

--------------------
Current Partner
user posted image
Current Friends
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Closed
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight The Games
MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP Simple and Clean DW

OHaV