CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

calls me home
AN ANIMANGA/VIDEO GAME ROLEPLAY

THE GODDESS WORLD IS CURRENTLY IN YEAR ONE, MONTH TWELVE
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

Some Nighttime Reading, Open
Tron
 Posted: Oct 6 2017, 04:36 PM

Official
OCCUP:
Security
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Program

Tron
© Draco // CURRENTLY Offline

Rosalina spoke of her wish, of what she wanted to be able to do for the people in this world. A wish to bring fun to everyone was not a bad one; Tron couldn’t say that he’d enjoy racing, he imagined that many people out there would. Not everyone saw the sport as he did, and that was what this entire track was banking on. To Rosalina, it was a common sport that she saw as a fun pasttime. He wasn’t about to destroy that image for her. It’d be rude.

There was a moment of pause, before Rosalina spoke again, asking if there was anything he did to pass the time away. The question cause Tron to hesitate for a moment. If he had to be honest, most of what he did was work around Radiant Garden in some fashion. It was quiet easy to find him fiddling around with the computer, tweaking a program here or there, upgrading the Claymores, or even doing some work around the town itself for the people that lived among them.

“… If I had to be honest, not really,” he voiced finally after some thought. “I’ve always been a bit of a worker, I suppose you could say. I never really had time to myself until much recently, aside from the days spent in the Pit Cell… even then, there wasn’t much for me to do.” Entertainment to him was few and far between. He hadn’t even known about dancing until Sora taught it to him.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Rosalina
 Posted: Oct 9 2017, 09:11 PM

Magician
OCCUP:
Mother Star
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
???

Rosalina
© Jen // CURRENTLY Offline

Ah... a hard worker, normally having few breaks in between. And now that the Goddess had brought him out of his system, he was having trouble finding something to occupy his time with, something that didn't involve his work. It was a bit troubling to hear. One could not simply work his or her life away.

Rosalina was quiet for a moment, as if she wanted to say something, but wasn't sure if she could say it.

"Perhaps... since the Goddess has given you this opportunity outside of your system, now might be the time to find something to do for yourself." Start with something small, nothing overwhelming. They were in a new world, after all. If one wanted to start something new, there were plenty of possibilities here.

"You never know until you try!" piped up one of her children, floating over to Tron. "Only then can you decide if it's right for you." A few of his siblings bobbed up and down in agreement.
PM
^
Tron
 Posted: Oct 15 2017, 12:36 PM

Official
OCCUP:
Security
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Program

Tron

It seemed Rosalina and her Lumas wanted Tron to figure out ways to relax and wind down. Or, at least find a form of entertainment for himself. It hadn’t always been an option before, but they had a point – now that he was here, in this world, suddenly his world wasn’t all work.

“I don’t suppose you have any suggestions?” Tron asked the family with a somewhat sad smile. “I’m not entirely sure where to begin.” He figured they’d know best. Everything he knew about what Users did was highly limited.

And even then, he knew they played video games, but that left a bad taste in his mouth, remembering the Game Grid darkly.

Perhaps having Rosalina and her Lumas offer suggestions might help open up a world that he hadn’t yet visited. They were right in many ways – he wouldn’t truly know until he tried, and they seemed to all agree that him working all the time wasn’t right for him.

Even the people he had come here seemed to think he worked far too much. What was he to do about it, then?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Rosalina
 Posted: Oct 19 2017, 09:32 AM

Magician
OCCUP:
Mother Star
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
???

Rosalina

Again, Tron should start with something small. Something that was easy to pick up, and wouldn't be something that would get in the way of his work. That scratched off quite a few activities, including some that Rosalina was fond of. But it left her with one simple, yet significant pastime of her own - the same one she was indulging in when this program had drawn the attention of her little ones.

"You could try reading. A good book could take one's mind off of current events, even transport them to a far off place of fantasy and wonder." It didn't require anything else besides a comfy place to sit and an open mind. Rosalina liked having a beverage sitting on the table beside her when she was in her armchair in the library, but it wasn't necessary.

"We like it when Mama reads stories to us," one of the Lumas then commented. "She even writes stories of her own in a big storybook."

"And, when you need to return to your work, it's easy enough to do so," Rosalina added. Although, she often found herself having to finish a chapter before she could set a book down. But it was easier than having to stop in the middle of other activities, such as sports.
PM
^
Tron
 Posted: Oct 26 2017, 11:32 AM

Official
OCCUP:
Security
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Program

Tron

Reading.

That was something Tron could see himself doing. It would be similar to most of what he did now – with the one exception that instead, he wouldn’t be reading computer reports. Some books, he understood, told make belief stories instead.

“I suppose that would be a good thing to start with,” he agreed. “Once I return to Radiant Garden, I will have to look for a book to try.” Perhaps some people in town will have some suggestions?

With that figured out, Tron smiled. “Thank you.” He had to give the credit where it was due. He wouldn’t have been able to figure this out by himself.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Rosalina
 Posted: Oct 26 2017, 08:57 PM

Magician
OCCUP:
Mother Star
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
???

Rosalina

"You are most welcome..." Rosalina replied with a slight nod. "And... if you do find reading to your liking, then you can visit my library and borrow something the next time you're here." She wasn't sure when Tron would be back. A week from now. Months later, far into the next year. As grand as her powers were, she couldn't quite predict the future with them.

But if circumstances - and the Goddess - allowed it, then he might return to Saturn Valley sometime soon.

"For now, however... it is getting late." It was already nighttime when Rosalina and her family had first encountered Tron and despite what they appeared to be, her children actually needed sleep. The colorful flock of Lumas around her groaned and she turned to them. "Now, now... remember that you all wanted to wake up early tomorrow because of a certain something?" The children paused, thinking, then started to nod.
PM
^
Tron
 Posted: Nov 9 2017, 09:22 AM

Official
OCCUP:
Security
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Program

Tron

Tron watched Rosalina carefully as she spoke to her children. Parenting wasn’t a skill that was considered important to programs – they were made fully aware, with all the skills they would need. The camaraderie was something that Sora had taught him, that he had made possible. Because of that, he had met a few people in this world that he felt he could call friends.

It made him wonder, however. The way Rosalina was with her children – he was like this naturally with some children that he dealt with. Was there a reason for it?

“Pardon me, but what’s tomorrow?” Tron asked, genuinely curious. He was still going to be in Saturn Valley tomorrow. Was there some sort of special event that would be happening? If there was, perhaps he should tell the others that he had come with.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Rosalina
 Posted: Nov 24 2017, 07:06 PM

Magician
OCCUP:
Mother Star
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
???

Rosalina

Rosalina didn't answer, for her children did that in her stead.

"We're going on a field trip tomorrow!"

"Yeah, we're having a picnic at the nearby lake!"

"We always go there!"

And then, the inevitable question. "If you're still here tomorrow, why don't you come with us, Mister Tron?"

Rosalina spoke up then. "If you would like to come, we would be happy to have you. We shall leave for Lake Umacy at eleven." The reason they had to wake up early was to prepare everything that they were taking with them, especially the food. There wasn't a planned time to return home - they were going on a trip that was meant to be fun, and there wasn't a need to restrict how they spent their day there.

Anyway, it wasn't going to be just them during this trip. Some of the Mr. Saturns had wanted to come as well.
PM
^
Tron
 Posted: Dec 9 2017, 04:36 PM

Official
OCCUP:
Security
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Program

Tron

So, Rosalina and her children were going for a picnic tomorrow. It sounded like it was going to be a lovely trip for them, but Tron simply offered a small smile. It was somewhat a remorseful one, but it was a smile all the same.

“I’m afraid my joining you would be a little redundant. As a computer program, I don’t need to eat,” he commented. “Though a picnic does sound enjoyable, and I hope you enjoy it.”

He was sure the children would be upset that he had declined their offer, but he wasn’t entirely sure it would be appropriate for their guest to not eat at a picnic he had been invited to. Then again, he could be misreading the entire situation entirely.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Rosalina
 Posted: Dec 10 2017, 01:28 PM

Magician
OCCUP:
Mother Star
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
???

Rosalina

The Lumas seemed confused by this revelation.

"You really don't eat?"

"Digimon can eat!"

"Yeah, the one who dropped by the other day really liked our muffins!"

"Digimon are a completely different kind of digital entity to a computer program like Tron. They do require food for energy," Rosalina explained to her children. She then turned to Tron. "However, needing to eat is a separate matter to wanting to eat, particularly in this world. Perhaps the Goddess has taken this into account, as she has in so many other circumstances." Their host always seemed to make little adjustments to things, as if she felt like it would be better that way.

"There is more to a picnic than simply sitting down on a blanket and eating food from a basket. You can always join us for the other activities. We don't mind in the slightest." Tron could think of it as a learning opportunity. Judging from the context, Rosalina doubted he had ever been out on a picnic before. This was as good of a time to try it out as any.
PM
^
Tron
 Posted: Dec 21 2017, 09:33 AM

Official
OCCUP:
Security
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Program

Tron

The Lumas had been confused by Tron’s little confession, as far as he understood it, anyway. Rosalina had stepped in to explain things a little bit further, and Tron found himself pondering over what she had said – what was a ‘Digimon’, exactly? It sounded similar to ‘Pokémon’, although something told him that despite how similar the two words were, they were both very different things.

Admittedly, Tron hadn’t tried to eat before. It wasn’t something that he required, nor something that he had ever really been interested in before coming out into the world like he was now. In the old system back with Encom, they had liquid power – a sort of drink, like water, that they could use to strengthen up their programming and functions. In Space Paranoids, they lacked such a source. Perhaps the Goddess had put that into account when creating this world – the idea that everyone could enjoy what she had offered them, despite pulling them from their homes.

“I suppose it would be an opportunity to learn more about Users, such as yourself,” Tron eventually settled with. “If you don’t mind, then, I would like to join you and learn what picnics are also about. I am interested in the kinds of things that Users do for their spare time.”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Rosalina
 Posted: Dec 23 2017, 12:08 PM

Magician
OCCUP:
Mother Star
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
???

Rosalina

When Tron finally agreed to join them tomorrow, the Lumas got excited. Their already bright colors seemed to brighten even more as they hopped around midair and spun in place.

"Wow, really, Mister Tron?"

"That's great!"

"Picnics are fun, you'll see!"

"We'll play lots of games and you can learn about them, too!"

"And now you all have a reason to get a good night's sleep," Rosalina added. "You wouldn't want to be tired tomorrow when we have a new friend at our picnic, correct?" The Lumas all looked at her, then nodded.

"Oh. Right, Mama!"

"Good night, Mister Tron!"

"We'll see you tomorrow morning!"

Rosalina smiled as she watched her children depart in one large, colorful flock, leaving her alone with Tron. She turned to him. "I do hope that you'll enjoy yourself tomorrow, Tron. Sometimes, the best memories are made during moments that wouldn't even cross one's mind hours before."
PM
^
Tron
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 03:49 PM

Official
OCCUP:
Security
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Program

Tron

The Lumas, excited for tomorrow, had been sent off to bed. Tron watched with a smile as they departed, a mess of coloured stars. It was an adorable sight, that was for certain, and Tron was glad that he had at least had a part in their excitement. Tron, himself, had something to look forward to. He’d never been to a picnic before, and so he’d be getting an experience out of it.

“Thank you for inviting me,” he replied to Rosalina’s wish. “I’m certain that I’ll at least enjoy the experience.” There wasn’t a lot that he didn’t exactly hate to do, aside from the ‘games’ that they used to play while locked up in the pitcells. Even now, when using his Light Cycle to travel between city to city in the Goddess’ world, he felt the need to check behind him to make sure he didn’t leave a light trail behind, and often checked his side for enemies.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, then.”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Rosalina
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 11:14 PM

Magician
OCCUP:
Mother Star
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
???

Rosalina

Now that her children had been sent off to bed, all Rosalina had to do was see Tron off. They had quite a day ahead of them, and she planned to make sure that the picnic went well for everyone who went. Tron likely had other things to do tonight. If not sleep, then other things that he had came to the village for. She wouldn't keep him for any longer tonight than she and her family already had.

"Have a good night, Tron," she replied, as she started to rise higher into the air. "We shall meet again tomorrow, under the bright blue sky." With that, she did a quick spin and flew back to her home, perched high up on the cliffs of Saturn Valley, a trail of stardust marking her midair path. She needed to make sure her little ones were all tucked in before she could even think of retiring for the night.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight
F/BC

OHaV