CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

calls me home
AN ANIMANGA/VIDEO GAME ROLEPLAY

THE GODDESS WORLD IS CURRENTLY IN YEAR ONE, MONTH TWELVE
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Tea and Treats, Open - HOMRA Café
Kellyn
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 07:25 AM

Official
OCCUP:
PKMN Ranger
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Kellyn
© Icey // CURRENTLY Offline

Kellyn hummed, seeming pleased to have made a new friend, and the other pokémon seemed to pick up on that after a moment or two. Vaporeon perked up first, lifting her head from the bowl and coming over slowly. She sat beside Kellyn and made herself comfy, peering at Anna curiously. The other two eevee evolutions were content to play on the floor, and Lycanroc seemed to think it was time for a nap, resting his head on Kellyn's lap.

"I probably will. They seem to like it here." Kellyn said, giving a small chuckle. Going on patrol in such a large area was quite the undertaking, and when he finally started taking Quests he'd probably need a ledger to keep them straight. This would be the perfect place to let them wind down after travelling all over the continent. Assuming it wasn't busy when he arrived at least.

"Oh, and I can help with the café if you ever need an extra pair of hands. I've been cooking for myself for a while now, so it shouldn't bee too hard for me to learn." He mentioned, thinking he'd at least offer since she was short-staffed at the moment. If he could do something to help, he would. That was just how he was.

--------------------
Current Partner
user posted image
Current Friends
user posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
Anna Kushina
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 01:10 PM

Mutant
OCCUP:
Red King
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Human/Strain

Anna Kushina
© Draco // CURRENTLY Offline

Anna liked watching Leafeon and Glaceon play on the floor. It brought a bit of life to the café, and she was quite happy that the Pokémon seemed to like it here. She had tried to make it as friendly as possible for just that reason – making it accessible to not just the people of Neo Domino, but the people of this world as well.

“I’d like to have some help now and then,” Anna replied with a soft smile. “Thank you. They’re very simple recipes, they’re not too hard.” Just as she worked to make the café as friendly as possible for all kinds, she had made the food as such, too, so that she could help around and not worry about getting things wrong. She was only eleven, after all, so it was bad enough she was using an oven with little adult supervision.

“How long do you plan to stay here in Neo Domino?” Anna asked, curious.

--------------------
user posted image
new homra. || current team:
user posted image
PM
^
Kellyn
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 09:31 AM

Official
OCCUP:
PKMN Ranger
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Kellyn

Kellyn's smile became a little sheepish as she asked just how long he would be staying. Admittedly, he never stayed in one place too long. He was always on the run because of his job. Places to go, people to help, disasters to stop. A ranger was always going to be rather active, that wasn't going to change any time soon.

"Well, you see.." Kellyn began, petting Lycanroc's fluffy mane as he thought over his phrasing, "I usually only stay in one spot long enough to complete the quests in that area- things people need help with that they can't do on their own. Sometimes even frivolous things. It could be a while, it could be no time at all if no one needs my help in a certain place. I'm in the process of creating a path to patrol, so I should get a move on..." he looked up at her with a more confident smile, "However, I always come when I'm needed. Don't hesitate to call if you need me."

There were large Pokémon that he was capable of riding all overthis continent. Getting back here wouldn't be much of a problem at all for him, all things considered. Maybe he should consider coming by every now and then to make sure she was doing alright. He really didn't like leaving a little kid all alone, but he supposed she did have her own guard Pokémon now.

"... Would you like it if I came by to check on you from time to time?"

--------------------
Current Partner
user posted image
Current Friends
PM
^
Anna Kushina
 Posted: Jan 29 2018, 06:35 AM

Mutant
OCCUP:
Red King
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Human/Strain

Anna Kushina

“I see…” The fact that Kellyn wouldn’t be staying long had caused Anna’s expression to fall somewhat, but at least he was doing something that he enjoyed. Not everyone liked exploring and adventuring, or even doing their work, but there were some who did, or even lived for it.

When Anna had first arrived in this world, she had woken up in the Fairy Tail headquarters in Radiant Garden. She had stayed there for only a week, and in that time she had met the head of security there – a glowing man, named Tron. The poor man wasn’t able to just sit down and enjoy himself like Anna and Kellyn. In times like this, she couldn’t help but find parallels with those she called friends, but not clanmates.

… She missed Misaki, and Izumo. All the boys of HOMRA. There was that pain in her heart again.

Kellyn’s voice distracted her, and she looked up at him for a moment, contemplating his suggestion. “… I would love it if you came to visit.”

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Kellyn
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 11:05 AM

Official
OCCUP:
PKMN Ranger
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Kellyn

Kellyn gave her a smile, "Well, then consider yourself a part of my patrol route now." He said, only partly joking. He would definitely stop by every time he was on patrol in the area, but he would likely drop by more often than that. The poor girl couldn't be too much older than his own little sister, so he'd look after her as best he could. Personally, he didn’t understand how any grownup could leave a little kid unattended, even if the kid could fend for themself. It wasn’t fair to the child, in his opinion. "But remember, you can call me for anything, even if you just feel lonely."

Being an older brother himself, he felt that he was more than up to the task of acting as hers until one of her clanmates came along, and maybe even then she wouldn’t want him to stop. All that likely depended on how long they went without knowing where or if her clanmates were there. At least she had capable people looking out for her. With any luck, more would come to be a part of her clan so that she wouldn’t be alone any longer.

Thinking about how she would be alone when he left weighed on his heart, and he considered staying. Wedged between his need to care for someone and his duty as a Ranger, he sighed softly. Are you going to be okay on your own..?

--------------------
Current Partner
user posted image
Current Friends
PM
^
Anna Kushina
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 11:40 AM

Mutant
OCCUP:
Red King
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Human/Strain

Anna Kushina

It was nice to know that Kellyn was offering to be there if she ever felt lonely. She gave a nod, honest and with a smile, at his offer. Anna had lately been missing the boys of HOMRA dearly, and still wasn’t entirely sure if what she was doing was the right thing. There would always be the chance that the boys may not find the café to begin with.

Then he asked if she was really going to be okay on her own. “I’ll be fine. I have a new clan member who lives in the city with his dearest friend… And now I have Flareon, as well.” And even if that was not enough, she wasn’t against going out to make new friends.

There were always people in the area that were fascinating to meet and interact with.

But just as there were intrigue and beauty, there was danger around every corner as well. “Please be careful, Kellyn. I’ve heard rumours that there are dragons running amok more frequently than before.” And not just dragons, but there was always some level of crime and danger.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Kellyn
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 05:59 PM

Official
OCCUP:
PKMN Ranger
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Kellyn

Anna gave her well wishes, and Kellyn couldn't help but let the faint affectionate smile return. "Of course I'll be careful. I'm trained to face danger, but my mentor when I was still just an area ranger liked to say that if a battle is too difficult or if it puts more at risk than it would save that there is no shame in falling back to reorganize or even to run." Kellyn says, a gentle tone to his voice, "I'm a ranger, but we aren't perfect... Tough choices come with the territory."

Kellyn tried to shake off the onslaught of memories and simply got up from the barstool. Noticing that his companion was now on the move, Lycanroc woke up and shook out his fluffy fur. "You guys ready to get going?" He asked his friends, each of which responded with a call of their species name as affirmation. Looks like everyone was good to go. Picking up the water bowl, he placed it up on the counter so that she wouldn't have to bother collecting it herself, then gave Anna a little pat on the head.

"You take care of yourself, too. You and Flareon can watch out for each other. Oh! and tell me if you ever pick out a name for him! I'll visit again soon." As soon as his friend pokemon filed out, he gave both the girl and Flareon a wave as he left. She had her own pokemon, he reasoned as he left the quaint cafe behind him, she'll be fine until he returned. At least that's what he told himself.

--------------------
Current Partner
user posted image
Current Friends
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight
F/BC

OHaV