CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

calls me home
AN ANIMANGA/VIDEO GAME ROLEPLAY

THE GODDESS WORLD IS CURRENTLY IN YEAR ONE, MONTH TWELVE
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Character Suggestion Box
Yoshiya "Joshua" Kiryu
 Posted: Sep 18 2016, 04:38 PM

Official
OCCUP:
Composer
ALIGN:
Lawful Neutral
SPECIES:
Demigod

Yoshiya "Joshua" Kiryu
© Icey // CURRENTLY Offline

*falls over* I want to RP one of the sextuplets from Osomatsu-san really really bad! I don't know how well they'll fit in with the site, but hey, if Free!! And OHSHC is on the list, Osomatsu and his brothers deserve a spot.

--------------------
user posted image
Team:user posted image
PM
^
Essention
 Posted: Jan 4 2017, 11:27 AM

ALIGN:
SPECIES:

Essention
© // CURRENTLY N/A

Hello! I'm new to this RP but I haven't decided on a character yet. There are some characters I can play but their series are not on the lists. So I have a couple in mind.

(VIDEO GAME)

BIT.TRIP - A series of rhythm games with a story told in metaphors. But, really, the games follow the lifetime of the main character, Commander Video, from conception to afterlife. Commander Video is the only character in the series with a story with the other characters up to interpretation. I can see why this will be a "No we can't add it" due to the vagueness of it all, but it's nice to suggest it.

UNDERTALE - Did you guys see this coming? Undertale is an indie game made by Toby Fox that follows the main character, a human, as they explore the Underground, the realm of Monsters. The fates of the monsters in said Underground lie in your hands. Kill or Spare? Have a bad time or free the monsters? It's the friendly rpg where no one has to die. But then again, you want to see every route possible, do you not? I understand that the fandom is crazy but the game itself is a good one. The story, the character development, the music... I understand if you say "no". It's a good try to suggest it.

[PROTOTYPE] - Now I don't know how to play the characters in this game, but it would be a nice addition. Prototype is a game that follows Alex Mercer, a man with no memory of what happened before he woke up in a morgue. The game follows him as he uncovers a conspiracy behind the mysterious Blackwatch and discover the mystery of what really happened to him. All the while he discovers the strange powers of morphing his limbs to be various weapons, "consuming" important people and discovering their memories, and disguising as the people he just, y'know, ate. I understand if you say "no", like always.
^
Apollo Justice
 Posted: Jan 15 2017, 08:37 AM

ALIGN:
SPECIES:

Apollo Justice
© // CURRENTLY N/A

I'd love it if the cast of Pokemon Sun/Moon was added! I mean, we have the rest of the Pokemon crew here, why not add them?

Also, it would give me an excuse to join the Pokemon people here.
^
Blues
 Posted: Mar 25 2017, 05:23 PM

Robot
OCCUP:
Wanderer
ALIGN:
Neutral
SPECIES:
Robot

Blues

I'm having Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon feels again. It's a relatively short game with a lot left to the imagination, and characters that you get attached to quickly.

That being said, it's a little obscure because it was a Wii game and the controls were wonky. Still, I think it would be a nice addition for those who have played it.

--------------------
user posted image
Team: user posted image
PM
^
Zero
 Posted: May 23 2017, 05:29 PM

Robot
OCCUP:
Maverick Hunter
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Reploid

Zero

I'm sure Draco already suggested it, BUT
Rockman.EXE/Megaman Battle Network needs to be added because Lan needs to be part of my collection of mega man characters. Also we have two mega man games already, might as well have others, right?

--------------------
user posted image
Team: user posted image
PM
^
Roxas
 Posted: Jun 27 2017, 03:06 PM

N/AWandererN/A
OCCUP:
N/AN/AN/A
ALIGN:
N/ANeutral GoodN/A
SPECIES:
N/ANobodyN/A

N/ARoxasN/A
© Sleepy // CURRENTLY Offline

Anime: Wolf's Rain, Tenchi Muyo, Zoids

Games: Ratchet and Clank, The Last Guardian

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight The Games
MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP Simple and Clean DW

OHaV