CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

calls me home
AN ANIMANGA/VIDEO GAME ROLEPLAY

THE GODDESS WORLD IS CURRENTLY IN YEAR ONE, MONTH TWELVE
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

Out For Lunch, Lucina
Lucina
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 10:37 AM

Official
OCCUP:
Princess
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucina
© Jen // CURRENTLY Offline

If this scene seemed familiar to Morgan, than that was good. Maybe he couldn't outright remember similar times in the past, but there was at least something there that made him feel like he had done this before. Lucina sipped at her tea while Morgan presented his next question to her. There was something he had been meaning to ask?

"Of course, Morgan," she replied, setting her cup down. "If it's something that I can answer, I shall do so." Lucina wasn't sure if anyone else from their group had arrived here on this planet. Until then, she would be the one who knew the young tactician best. Likely, Morgan wanted something about his history cleared up. She didn't know much about his life before they had met, but if his question was about his memories since, there was a good chance that she could give him the answer that he sought.
PM
^
Morgan
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 09:47 AM

Magician
OCCUP:
Tactician
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Morgan
© Draco // CURRENTLY Offline

With Lucina willing to listen to his question, Morgan carefully put his hands together, thinking about what he wanted to say. He wanted to almost pull out one of his tomes, to just have something familiar to grasp onto, but this was Lucina. She was familiar enough.

“I have been thinking long and hard, and trying to remember things on my own… and while I haven’t had much success, I seem to have made some progress,” he mentioned at first. “It’s sort of the opposite of the problem that I had with you… I reacted to your name, but your face at first was… not familiar.” He paused for a moment to allow her to digest that before moving on.

Morgan fingered with the edging of his coat. “… I remember a face. Light hair, dark eyes, someone who is taller than me, older… and wears a coat much similar to this one. Maybe it’s even the same one…? But… I’m not sure who this person is, or my relation to her. I don’t remember her name. Do you maybe…?”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lucina
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 11:22 PM

Official
OCCUP:
Princess
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucina

So Morgan remembered someone else - a face without a name. Lucina knew immediately who he was talking about. Out of all their friends and family... there could only be one person who would match that profile exactly. She thought over her answer before speaking again.

"This woman who appears in your memories... her name is Robin." Lucina was sure that she was the one Morgan could partially remember. "Like you, she's a tactician, one with incredible talent. It's because of her that we're alive and well today." It was a long story that could wait until Morgan was ready to hear it. There were some details that Lucina wasn't sure he would believe.

"Robin is one of my most cherished friends. And she is your mother, Morgan."
PM
^
Morgan
 Posted: Feb 20 2018, 02:02 PM

Magician
OCCUP:
Tactician
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Morgan

What Lucina had to say on the matter, caused Morgan to pause entirely.

This woman that he barely recalled… she hadn’t been dreamed up. In fact, that was the farthest from the truth. As it turned out, she had a name, “Robin”. As it also turned out, she was a tactician, and one of Lucina’s most cherished friends. And, that wasn’t all. She was his mother.

“… My… mother,” Morgan repeated, almost dumbfounded that he was recalling not just anyone, but a family member. “… Is that perhaps why I can recall her face, now? Because she is my mother?” He supposed there was no point questioning it. His memory seemed to work in funny ways.

He could recall Lucina’s name, but not her face. His mother’s face, but not her name or her relation to him.

“… What’s she like? Is she proud of me?” he couldn’t help but ask, however, he was interrupted by the timely arrival of their waitress, having come with their food.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lucina
 Posted: Feb 26 2018, 02:03 PM

Official
OCCUP:
Princess
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucina

It must've been quite a surprise to Morgan, discovering that he could remember - partially - his mother. And learning that he did have one, that he had family. A surviving family. Lucina remembered Robin being alive and well the last time she had seen her, many months ago. She prayed with all her heart that nothing had changed since her arrival in this world.

If anyone she knew deserved a long and happy life after so much heartache, it was Robin.

Lucina politely thanked the waitress as she set down their food. Both of their crepes looked delicious in their own ways; once the waitress left, she picked up her knife and fork, carefully cutting off a piece of hers and dragging it through some of the cream. However, she did not lift it to eat just yet, instead taking the time to answer Morgan's next set of questions.

"She's smart, always thinking outside the box whenever a more conventional plan wouldn't work. She's also kind and understands the weight she carries as our group's tactician." So many lives had been dependent on Robin and her plans. If it hadn't been for her, then... "You're always trying to improve your abilities. You make her proud... I know that for certain."

Lucina gave Morgan a smile and went quiet, giving him some time for it to all sink in.
PM
^
Morgan
 Posted: Mar 3 2018, 07:21 PM

Magician
OCCUP:
Tactician
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Morgan

Morgan hung on every word that Lucina spoke, almost not believing that this woman that he was hearing about was his own mother. She sounded like such an impressive woman, wise and skilled, and he perked at the words that he made her proud. In a way, it was relieving to know that his mother liked and was proud of him.

“… That makes me happy. That she’s proud of me,” Morgan decided on. “She sounds like an amazing woman… maybe one day I’ll remember her better, or even get to meet her…” It was hard to say for certain what the future would bring, especially in a world like this. After all, it had brought him and Lucina back together, even if he didn’t entirely remember her. Who else had it reunited? Who else would it plan to bring back together?

But that was enough milling about in memories he didn’t have or pondering the future; for now, they had their food waiting on their table. Morgan imitated Lucina for a moment, cutting up his own crepe just as she had. He took a bite and was immediately overthrown by the taste.

Morgan paused to look at his plate for a moment. “… I have decided that I like crepes.”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lucina
 Posted: Mar 7 2018, 10:15 AM

Official
OCCUP:
Princess
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucina

Maybe one day, they would both see Robin again. The future was uncertain for them on this planet - people arrive randomly, at the Goddess' whim. But if Robin arrived here, then Lucina hoped that they would reunite with her. Not only for Morgan's sake - Lucina had something she wanted to tell the tactician, something she should've told her before she had left.

And her own parents. She had something to tell them, if their paths crossed again in this strange world.

Lucina watched as Morgan took his first bite, nodding when he decided that he liked crepes. "Then I suppose that this is more than enough reason to ride the train again and try more," she replied before lifting the piece she had sliced off earlier to her mouth. Not that she needed an excuse to hang out with Morgan. If he ever needed her - or he just wanted to hang out - he knew where to find her.

Her crepe was delicious, perhaps more so because she was dining with a friend.
PM
^
Morgan
 Posted: Mar 19 2018, 01:39 PM

Magician
OCCUP:
Tactician
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Morgan

Morgan had to agree with Lucina. He was definitely going to ride the train again and try more crepes here. He nodded firmly at the decision that offered a bright, cheery smile to Lucina. Yes, he had to say, that this was the most fun he’d had in a long time. Everything was far more enjoyable when you had a friend with you, wasn’t it?

… Maybe that was why he was enjoying himself so much. Why he liked her company, why the crepes seemed to taste amazing, and the tea as well. He felt similar forms of enjoyment when he was with Kellyn, or Rosalina, however… it was different with Lucina.

Perhaps it was true. His heart remembered her, just as it remembered his own mother.

“This is definitely going to be a place I visit again,” he told Lucina, turning his attention to the crepes once more. “Thank you for coming with me.” And just as he promised, he was going to pay the bill. A treat, on him, to make up for everything.

But, somehow, he felt that maybe it wasn’t necessary.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lucina
 Posted: Mar 23 2018, 09:02 AM

Official
OCCUP:
Princess
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucina

"You're welcome," Lucina smiled. She was glad to have joined Morgan here today. In truth, she needed this as much as he did - it gave her a chance to be with someone she knew well. It also allowed her a chance to get away from the more stressful part of her life, at least for a time. Neither of those two reasons, however, seemed quite as important as being there for her friend when he needed her.

She went back to her crepe, enjoying this moment. There were other things she could've said. She could've asked what Morgan would like to do after they were finished eating, for example. But Lucina decided that could wait until they needed to figure out how to spend the rest of the train ride. For now, she was content to enjoy this meal for what it was worth, in the company of her friend.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight F/BC
Prisoners of Fate

OHaV