CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

calls me home
AN ANIMANGA/VIDEO GAME ROLEPLAY

THE GODDESS WORLD IS CURRENTLY IN YEAR ONE, MONTH TWELVE
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Just a Little Chat, Blues AND X
Blues
 Posted: Apr 13 2018, 08:33 AM

Robot
OCCUP:
Wanderer
ALIGN:
Neutral
SPECIES:
Robot

Blues
© Icey // CURRENTLY Offline

X wanted to take his time on the decision, and Blues didn't judge him for that. Guitars, like most instruments could be expensive. At least he didn't have to buy instruments to replace the ones he had. Constantly travelling meant he only had instruments he could carry with him. Actually if he and the twins got a house, he could have a place for all the instruments he was getting rusty on due to not being able to carry it around. It would be nice.

When they entered a more highly populated area, Blues took X's hand out of habit, too used to not wanting to lose Rock in the crowd. The sentiment was the same, but X was taller and not nearly as hard to keep an eye on. Still, even once the realization hit him, he didn't let go. Being thought younger didn't bug him, and at least X knew that he cared. The music stores weren't too far now anyway.

"Alright, here we are." Blues announced, pushing open the door to the nearest store. Like most, they had a lot of guitars on display. X would at least get an idea what to expect here.

--------------------
user posted image
Team: user posted image
PM
^
Rockman X
 Posted: Apr 24 2018, 12:18 PM

Robot
OCCUP:
Maverick Hunter
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Reploid

Rockman X
© Draco // CURRENTLY Offline

X blinked when Blues reached out and took his hand once they had entered a busier street. He figured it must have been his instincts kicking in – being older, he imagined, would do that, especially with one like Rock. Rock was full of such boundless energy, it was likely too easy and far too common to lose him in a crowd like this. X wasn’t as easy to lose, he imagined, but it was still probably automatic for Blues.

He didn’t mind.

They had made it to the music shop, and there were many kinds of guitars on display. X was, admittedly, a little overwhelmed by all the different looks and feels that were hung up on the walls, or sitting on racks. He gave each one a decent lookover, before turning to his brother and wondering what to say.

“There’s almost too many options,” he admitted, looking back over to the display of guitars. “I’m not sure what I’d pick if I were to pick one today.”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Blues
 Posted: Jun 11 2018, 08:52 AM

Robot
OCCUP:
Wanderer
ALIGN:
Neutral
SPECIES:
Robot

Blues
© Icey // CURRENTLY Offline

Blues gave an affectionate smile when X took to looking over the instruments in the shop, there were many to look at and Blues found it cute how seriously X was taking this. "Good thing you have all the time in the world to make your decision." He wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon, and X would always have a way to contact him if he was needed. The youngest didn't have to rush his decision at all. For now they were just looking.

Letting X wander the store and peruse the instruments, Blues took to listening to the songs being played faintly over the speakers. His expression was peaceful as he waited and after a while he opened an eye and looked to his brother, "If you want to hear how they sound, just tell me and I'll play a little for you."

--------------------
user posted image
Team: user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight F/BC
Prisoners of Fate

OHaV