CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

calls me home
AN ANIMANGA/VIDEO GAME ROLEPLAY

THE GODDESS WORLD IS CURRENTLY IN YEAR ONE, MONTH TWELVE
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Returning What's Stolen, Robin, Mipha, Roll, X, Zelda, WoL
Rockman X
 Posted: Feb 25 2018, 12:34 PM

Robot
OCCUP:
Maverick Hunter
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Reploid

Rockman X
© Draco // CURRENTLY Offline

Night left and morning came, and that led to everyone getting ready in the morning. A breakfast was made, but X didn’t require any, and neither did Mipha. The Warrior, strangely, turned down the offer for breakfast, instead opting to prepare his sword, shield and armour for the battles ahead.

After that, they were off, heading up to the next encampment, which they stumbled upon by noon. There was a moment’s pause, as they all assessed the situation. X could see that this one was smaller than the last one they had dealt with, but still had a large number of people.

… What’s the plan, Robin?” X asked, calm and ready for whatever she was working out. “There’s possibly twenty of them… and it looks like just under half are not as well armed as the others…

It is possible that this one is simply meant as a scouting party,” the Warrior suddenly spoke up, causing X and Mipha to look at him in mild confusion. “They’re not meant to be a major confrontational group. They’re only messengers, possibly animal hunters. Heavy artillery would be wasted on them.

If that is the case… then, what are we to do?” Mipha asked finally.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Princess Zelda
 Posted: Mar 17 2018, 10:13 AM

Official
OCCUP:
Princess
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
HYLIAN

Princess Zelda
© Yomi // CURRENTLY Offline

Zelda took in the scene before her.

"I strongly agree with X and the Warrior of Light here. I think that this is just a small grouping meant to be scouts and to help protect an invisible perimeter since they are so lightly armed. I don't mean to be presumptuous but could it be possible to sneak around this group and move on?"

She didn't know what she was expecting but she wasn't expecting what Robin said.

"We need information. In the interest of not unnecessarily killing everyone we will wait until they disperse and we will track one or two down and get them to talk. This may not work but we can at least try. Warrior of Light and X would you two work together? Roll and I will go after another. Mipha and Zelda - try to move ahead 2 kilometers to the south and we will meet you there with our captives which we will question. Does everyone understand?"

"And if anyone is in trouble?" Zelda queried.

"Save yourself and spare no one," Robin said with conviction, her voice going cold.

Zelda shot an apprehensive look at the others but agreed anyway. She knew it was the best option and really it made the most sense with their current goal. "Let's do it. Let's go Mipha. We need to move two kilometers south which brings us to the other side of the camp."
PM
^
The Warrior of Light
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 08:10 AM

Soldier
OCCUP:
Hero of Light
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

The Warrior of Light

Robin had given the orders, and the Warrior wasted no time in brandishing out his sword and preparing his shield. He had been instructed to pair up with X, and so the two of them rushed to track down one of the soldiers at the base. It didn’t take them long to come across several, who unfortunately spotted them. Before anything else could be done or said between the two, they were attacked, and had mere seconds to instantly move into a battle strategy that benefited them both.

Immediately, the Warrior had rushed in, effectively guns blazing and sword at the ready. He took the brunt of the attack, having all the energy and attention focused on him, as X rounded around and circled the area, firing his Buster on them. It didn’t seem as if they would manage to actually capture one, and would have to kill all of them… that is, until the Warrior unceremoniously smacked his shield against the head of the remaining attacker, leaving him to fall into the dirt.

… Was… Was that really necessary?” X asked, voice shaking a tad.

We were instructed to capture at least one, were we not?” the Warrior returned, moving to grab the man by the shirt to pull him along. “At least we had gotten one from that bout. We achieved our objective.

I… That is true,” X agreed, though he felt there could have been another way.

~*~

Meanwhile, Mipha moved to walk alongside Princess Zelda, thoughts swimming about in her mind about the woman and her name. While she had initially believed them to be from the same world, there was something... distinctly off about the two of them. It was like they were from two different oceans.

"... Please, do tell me, Princess. I believed we may be from the same world, and yet... there is something similar and yet off about you. Like we match... but not entirely."

--------------------
user posted image
PMAIM
^
Robin
 Posted: Mar 31 2018, 11:31 PM

Magician
OCCUP:
Tactician
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Robin

Robin strode confidently with Roll at her side. She liked the young robot. She had spirit and wasn't afraid to do what needed to be done but yet held onto her innocence and gentle spirit. Roll didn't require conversation which was nice but the girl certainly had curiosity. All traits that Robin ultimately admired. She gave the girl a side glance and then kept her eyes on the horizon searching for anything that may indicate human life.

The occasional caw of a raven broke the gentle rhythm of their boots hitting stones and dirt as they stared into the nothingness of the expanse around them. It was starting to get late so they began to walk towards the camp that hopefully Zelda and Mipha had started.

"What was your life like back home, Roll?"

Roll looked at the tall woman beside her and smiled. "It was a quiet life. I worked in a lab and maintained the home of Dr. Light and helped repair my siblings when they came in damaged and helped Dr. Light realize his goals. My brothers did the fighting, actually. Though I was sometimes part of smaller skirmishes. In fact, sometimes my brothers have had to save my life. This world is very different. I have had to learn to take care of myself. I hope that X will be willing to get to know me in this strange world..."

Robin looked down at the blonde head beside her, "He'd be crazy not to want to, Roll."

*~*

Zelda and Mipha had began their short walk away from the camp, looking for an idea place to camp and interrogate the victim that came back with either group. Mipha was definitely a spirit, Zelda had concluded and this confused her a bit but if anything, she was learning that anything is possible.

"Well, it is possible that you and I are from the same place just from different times. I guess to answer your question, it is fair to say that I am Princess Zelda of Hyrule."

They came to small cove area with trees. "This seems like a good place, don't you think?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Mipha
 Posted: Apr 4 2018, 03:24 PM

Spirit
OCCUP:
Champion
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Zora

Mipha

So she was a Princess Zelda of Hyrule?

Mipha blinked for a long moment. She knew a Zelda – particularly, a Princess as well – but she couldn’t say that this was the same one. Different hair… different eyes, even. Entirely different facial structure, and the style of dress was remarkably different as well. Mipha knew that Hylians could dress differently from each other and had many different styles (whereas, Zora merely limited themselves to sashes and simple trinkets), but this was a far cry from the Zelda that she knew.

How peculiar. The Princess that I knew… her name was Zelda as well, but she was vastly different in appearance from you,” Mipha explained. She was unsure why, that is… until she thought it out some more. “If we are both from Hyrule… It might simply be that we are from different times. I, myself, had died 100 years previous before I was freed to be the spirit I am today.” Granted, Zelda had miraculously sustained herself until that time. Magic was remarkable.

Perhaps this Zelda was from the past, or the distant future?

Well, whatever the case, they had a job to do, and they seemed to have found a suitable grounds for their little camp. “… I… Yes, This shall do splendidly.

~*~

Well, now that we have our prisoner, I guess we find the campsite,” X voiced, as he led the way for the Warrior. Dragging behind, unconscious, was the man that the Warrior had smacked his shield against. “Where was it they were supposed to be checking…?

The Warrior paused in his walk, glancing around. His eyes were steely and cold, entirely in a different mode than he had been the night before. If X had to be honest, it was almost terrifying how he had changed. Clearly, he was able to do this and as fierce as necessary. “That way.

X wished that he had been paired with his sister. At least that way, he could have gotten to know her some more. But, he couldn’t deny the strategical advantage they had, especially after the fight they had. “Right. I’ll make sure you have a clear path.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Roll
 Posted: Apr 22 2018, 08:20 PM

Robot
OCCUP:
Robot
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Robot

Roll

Roll was a rule follower and though she wasn't sure the exact reasoning behind what Robin wanted she was going to do her best. It didn't take them long to realize that they weren't going to be catching anyone in the direction they were going and so Robin turned them around and kept it going.

Robin had started a conversation which was nice but she wasn't sure how much information she really wanted to give her but she was kind. She had assured her when her insecurities threatened to overwhelm her which was admirable.

They ended up finishing their loop extra fast. Roll pointed out some tracks, "look! It appears we have someone in custody!" They rushed off into the distance reaching the camp shortly after the Warrior of Light and X. The person in question was still out cold and they tied him to a tree in the shade and waited for him to wake up.

"Now we wait," said Robin, fidgeting with her book and watching the prisoner carefully for any sign of reawakening. "We need some information"

Roll stood with X knowing that the possible interrogation could bother him immensely. "This might be hard to watch if he resists," she said quietly to him. Zelda stood ready as did the Warrior of Light. Soon the prisoner awoke and the questioning began.

--------------------
"I'll just have to give it my all since my brother isn't here to give me a hand!"
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Rockman X
 Posted: May 7 2018, 01:56 PM

Robot
OCCUP:
Maverick Hunter
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Reploid

Rockman X

It was thanks to the mysterious and unnamed Warrior of Light that they had their prisoner. X didn’t think that the prisoner would be out for very long – and once they had gotten all situated and prepared, he awoke. Immediately Robin was on point, standing ready and flanked by Zelda and the Warrior of Light. Mipha stood off to the side, prepared to heal if necessary.

X stood with his sister, nervous and upset, particularly when she warned him that it might be hard to watch. “… They won’t… beat him, will they?” The tone of worry was evident in his voice, one that caused Mipha to look up at him for a moment in concern.

Mipha was unsure of the methods – the Zora were relatively peaceful, and she herself was not fond of violence. She knew, however, that sometimes it was necessary, and had even lost her life due to it. The princess was more adept at the healing of injuries as opposed to causing them. That is what she had sworn herself to with this task.

If the Warrior had noticed the uneasiness of X and Mipha, he said little, and simply tightened the grip on Braveheart as Robin began to ask the prisoner questions. It didn’t seem that the prisoner would not be willing to offer anything to them in return for his life. If that was the case, the Warrior was prepared to do anything that Robin asked him to, regardless of what it was. This was important.

It was their mission.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight F/BC
Prisoners of Fate

OHaV