CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

calls me home
AN ANIMANGA/VIDEO GAME ROLEPLAY

THE GODDESS WORLD IS CURRENTLY IN YEAR ONE, MONTH TWELVE
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Character Suggestion Box
Jessica !
 Posted: Mar 16 2015, 08:18 AM

Admin
OCCUP:
Dictator
ALIGN:
Chaotic Evil
SPECIES:
Cactoid

Jessica !
© Jessica // CURRENTLY Offline

character suggestion box
if you got a good idea!

Calls Me Home comes with a couple of suggestion boxes. This particular one is for characters. Is there a series you like missing on the character list? Or maybe the series is there but the character you want is missing. Suggest them here! Remember, a suggestion isn't a guarantee they will be added and even if it is a series that would we will be willing to accept here, it doesn't mean it will be added to the list immediately upon request and may take some time - up to several weeks or maybe months - before it shows up as available. But, if you feel you have a good one, don't be afraid to suggest it!

PM
^
Subaru Nakajima
 Posted: Apr 5 2015, 08:05 PM

ALIGN:
SPECIES:

Subaru Nakajima
© // CURRENTLY N/A

Vividred Operation sounds like an interesting addition.
^
Gilgamesh
 Posted: Apr 14 2015, 06:10 PM

ALIGN:
SPECIES:

Gilgamesh
© // CURRENTLY N/A

I forgot what was on the list so Imma just remention/newly mention Touhou Project, Black Bullet, Love Live, and Rosenkreuzstilette. wub u Jess
^
Morgan
 Posted: May 4 2015, 01:59 PM

Magician
OCCUP:
Tactician
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Morgan
© Draco // CURRENTLY Offline

MEGA MAN STAR FORCE. MEGA MAN BATTLE NETWORK. MEGA MAN LEGENDS. I WANNA HORDE MEGA MEN.

Well to be honest I don't think I could do Volnutt from Legends, but whatevers.

Geo/Subaru from Star Force is the one I really, really want. I imagine we'd have to separate the humans from the EM/FMians that allow them to transform into their special attack forms, but I imagine the Goddess will grant them sort of a strange non-sentient version of their EM/FMians that will allow them to become Rockman/Harp Note/Tauros Fire, yadda yadda yadda.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Robin
 Posted: May 5 2015, 05:20 PM

ALIGN:
SPECIES:

Robin
© // CURRENTLY N/A

I'd love to see Skullgirls or League of Legends added to the list, but I wouldn't be all that surprised if they weren't, since Skullgirls has a complicated plot and League of Legends has... well... too damn many characters.

EDIT: Also noteworthy: Killer Instinct, Medabots, Fighting Foodons, Legend of Dragoon, Shovel Knight and Chrono Cross.

EDIT EDIT: KATAWA SHOUJO AND LONG LIVE THE QUEEN. THESE ARE THINGS THAT WERE DISCUSSED IN CBOX.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Freedom Planet would be really cool. Also seconding Castlevania, Kid Icarus, Billy Hatcher and Bravely Default.

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT: SPLATOON.

TOO DAMN MANY EDITS: Tales of Legendia is a Tales of game and isn't on the list. For shame.
^
Mia
 Posted: May 6 2015, 09:43 AM

ALIGN:
SPECIES:

Mia
© // CURRENTLY N/A

Hmmm

(Animanga)
  • Let's see, Log Horizon has a nice, albeit large, cast of characters that could be added.
  • Kuroko no Basuke, maybe?
  • Kino's Journey
(Games)
  • Bravely Default
  • The Dragon Quest Games. Specifically VIII is the one I'd be interested in personally
^
Ridley
 Posted: May 15 2015, 05:18 PM

ALIGN:
SPECIES:

Ridley
© // CURRENTLY N/A

Other than wanting to say that I second Robin's choices of Skullgirls and Shovel Knight, I think Awesomenauts could be fun. It has a ton of interesting and diverse characters that would be fun to play as/interact with. Kid Icarus and Castlevania would also be some good series to add I think.
^
Subaru Nakajima
 Posted: May 21 2015, 06:42 PM

ALIGN:
SPECIES:

Subaru Nakajima
© // CURRENTLY N/A

I'm going to second Tofu Project, and suggest Shakugan no Shana.
^
Sisia Vogel
 Posted: May 27 2015, 06:22 AM

ALIGN:
SPECIES:

Sisia Vogel
© // CURRENTLY N/A

I'm going to happily second "Katawa Shoujo", and toss out some reasons for it.

1) Game structure-wise. There a handful of visual novel dating sims on the video game list - three are "girl dates guys", one is "guy dates guys", and then there are ones like Loren, and non-visual novels like Dragon Age and Mass Effect where you can choose your protagonist gender. When I went through, I couldn't find any that were "guy dates girls" - so tada! Katawa Shoujo fits that. Second, it's a free game - there's nothing stopping anyone from going online to nab it, play it, and then take up a character from it. That makes it pretty open to all.

2) It adds a great deal of diversity! For one, nearly every single character in the game has disabilities. The protagonist himself is the same - I don't know a lot of media where the main character is disabled (Fullmetal Alchemist and How To Train Your Dragon are the only ones coming to mind). There's also a variety of sexualities (aside from the "not explicitly stated" ones, the protagonist and another boy like both boys and girls, and one of the girls is gay), at least one darker-skinned character, and again, nearly every character has a disability.

Given the dating visual novels you do have listed, I thought it was worthwhile to second this one. It's got quite the cast of colorful characters!
^
Mia
 Posted: Aug 9 2015, 07:02 PM

ALIGN:
SPECIES:

Mia
© // CURRENTLY N/A

Well, I noticed only two Gundam series available, so I figured I'd voice interest in ∀ Gundam (read as: Turn A Gundam)
^
Rima Mashiro
 Posted: Oct 4 2015, 07:39 PM

ALIGN:
SPECIES:

Rima Mashiro
© // CURRENTLY N/A

Video Games:
Dark Cloud & Dark Chronicle
Touhou Project
Shantae
Hyperdimension Neptunia
Tales of Xillia

Animanga:
Love Live! School Idol Project
Parasyte -the maxim-
Yuru Yuri
^
RosenSteele
 Posted: Jul 31 2016, 11:26 AM

ALIGN:
SPECIES:

RosenSteele
© // CURRENTLY N/A

"Soul Nomad and the World Eaters" would be fantastic. There are several characters with great dynamic personalities. Also being snatched from their world would be poetic for some of them, considering the story line.
^
Yoshiya "Joshua" Kiryu
 Posted: Aug 2 2016, 04:56 PM

Official
OCCUP:
Composer
ALIGN:
Lawful Neutral
SPECIES:
Demigod

Yoshiya "Joshua" Kiryu
© Icey // CURRENTLY Offline

My inner fanboy necessitates me to suggest Kyo Kara Maoh for the animanga characters list because if there wasn't enOUGH world hopping in that show, this would take the cake. Also bishounen demons, what more could you ask for?
I call dibs on Wolfram

--------------------
user posted image
Team:user posted image
PM
^
dark
 Posted: Sep 4 2016, 02:28 PM

ALIGN:
SPECIES:

dark
© // CURRENTLY N/A

Killzone series for the Game area?

Infamous?

Uncharted?
^
White
 Posted: Sep 8 2016, 03:02 PM

Wanderer
OCCUP:
Pkmn Trainer
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

White
© Draco // CURRENTLY Offline

*throws the eight episode Black Rock Shooter anime at Jess and Jen's faces*

--------------------
user posted image
current team:
user posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
accompanied by:
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight The Games
MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP Simple and Clean DW

OHaV