Student
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Ninten
© Draco // CURRENTLY Offline

DRACO METEOR: THE MOVIE

In the Kijuju Autonomous Zone, a lone boy walked through the area, baseball bat in hand. It had seemed that just moments before, he was having a simple conversation with Rhyme in a café about zombies, and how they were pushovers. When they had both been talking about movies that zombies had been in, they had come to the decision that Ninten was to catch a zombie and prove to Rhyme that they weren’t as scary as they seemed.

Of course it would turn out that zombies in Ninten’s world, and the ones of the Kijuju Zone, would be two very different types. He walked as carefully as he could, dragging his bat behind him in the dirt, and keeping an eye out.

Man… so typical!” Ninten commented, turning around a corner and trying to keep out of the line of sight of some of the zombies. There were strange dogs, too – mutated ones, and some that were entirely decapitated. “I’ve got to figure out a way out of here…

It was in that moment, that a loud roar sounded through the area, and Ninten straightened. It was then a shape flew overhead – a dragon, soaring above the entire zone with a menacing sound. Ninten paled at the sight – it was one of the Dovah, a breed of powerful dragon from the same world as the College of Winterhold. They were hard to slay, and even harder to avoid.

So more terrifying than a regular brown dragon of this breed, was the blood dragon, which was what was soaring overhead Ninten at this very moment.

… This is bad.” Ninten declared this as he turned tail and ran, turning corners and trying to hide in buildings. Still, the blood dragon persisted, roaring about and raging in the sky. “What does it want?!

Just as Ninten asked this, a raging stream of fire burst down from the dragon and to the building that he was hiding in. In a moment of pure shock and fear, Ninten burst out of the building, coughing and trying hard not to let his asthma get the best of him. He tried to run, but another stream came pouring into the building right next to the one that he had been in.

Ninten? Is that you?” came a voice, and Ninten turned. There, standing in the street with a pistol, was Talho Yuki, pilot of the Journal Network. “What on earth are you doing here?

… Rhyme and I had a bet?

Talho huffed. “You’re more of an idiot that I thought you were. Come on, we’re going this way. This Blood Dragon showed up and I don’t think we’re getting rid of it.

Ninten followed after her as she led the way through the streets, the blood dragon seemingly on their heels. Talho gripped his hand, and Ninten found himself nearly tripping as she dragged him along. “Where did it come from?! And why are you here?!

I was staking the place out, heard some rumors about the place that weren’t that great.

Ninten squinted a bit, looking up at her instead of the raging dragon behind them. “Zombies?

(Note: Welcome to Draco Meteor: The Movie! This is going to be a special event that will only include Draco characters. This special event will consist of Ninten, White, Talho Yuki, and the Warrior of Light. This special event is not to be joined by other Rpers and characters, and is entirely meant to be enjoyed by others.)

--------------------
user posted image
"Well, now that the Earth's crisis is finally over, I think I'll just lay down for a moment and Zzzzzzzzz....."
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight F/BC
Prisoners of Fate

OHaV