OCCUP:
Seamstress
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Hedgehog

Sable
© Jen // CURRENTLY Offline

The more Sable stared at her map, the more disoriented she felt.

It wasn't that she was lost - she had been here before, more than once. It was just that there was a new shop that had opened up that she wanted to check out. The problem was, she couldn't find it. She had the address, but maybe she was looking at it wrong...? Or maybe she wrote it down wrong. Either way, it didn't help her much now that she was here.

And staring at all these streets and buildings on her map made her feel more confused.

With a quiet sigh, the seamstress folded up her map and tucked it into a pocket of her apron. It wasn't helping; might as well put it away. Maybe if she headed to the market and asked for help, someone would point her the right way...

Oh, dear. This shouldn't have been as tricky as it was!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Morgan
 Posted: May 17 2018, 10:13 AM

Magician
OCCUP:
Tactician
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Morgan
© Draco // CURRENTLY Offline

Morgan was now exploring Konoha!

He’d been on a little adventurer since his meeting with Lucina. He’d gone back on the train after a little shopping trip, and had met with a rather interesting woman who referred to herself as a Miqo’te. He’d given her information about where she was going, and then wandered off some more before he had found himself in Konoha, and had elected to explore the place. It was a truly fascinating place to be.

People were even talking about how a new shop had opened up and was getting some pretty decent business! Though… Morgan hadn’t been able to find it. Not like he was actively searching, anyway. He was far more interested in the prospect of finding new tomes, but he hadn’t been successful. Y’shtola had told him that magic came in all forms, though. Maybe he should try staves, or staffs instead? Explore a little bit with what he could do magic-wise? Would that make his mother proud? Lucina?

Morgan looked up and away from staring at items and discovered the sight of a lost little hedgehog in an adorable apron. She looked quite disoriented, and something in him just made him want to go ask if she was okay.

“Excuse me…” Morgan voiced, approaching her and kneeling down a little so he was eye level. “Is everything okay? Do you need help?”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sable
 Posted: May 17 2018, 09:49 PM

Non-Human
OCCUP:
Seamstress
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Hedgehog

Sable

Oh, a boy came over to help her. Sable thought he looked very friendly. She knew that she shouldn't judge people by how they looked, but there was something about him that told her that he was honest. She had met a lot of very kind people during her months here in this world, something she was quite grateful for.

"Why, as a matter of fact, I do," she nodded. "I'm looking for a shop that's just opened up, but I've been having some trouble finding it." Konoha was a very large place, too. It took Sable more effort to travel around it than taller people; if she just kept wandering around, then she was going to wear herself out. And then shopping wouldn't be very fun at all!

"Have you heard about it?" Sable asked hopefully. Maybe this boy knew where it was and could show her the way.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Morgan
 Posted: Jun 9 2018, 02:27 PM

Magician
OCCUP:
Tactician
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Morgan
© Draco // CURRENTLY Offline

So, the hedgehog was trying to find that new store that Morgan had been trying to find earlier! He hadn’t been successful, but he also was only mildly looking while still browsing what he came across. It was highly likely that he had overlooked it entirely. Anyway, he was certain that it wouldn’t be nice to not help her out, so he put on his best smile.

“I’ve heard about it! Apparently it’s on some kind of off-street down the market. I will certainly help you look,” he told the hedgehog, a cheerful tone in his voice. “With both of us looking, we’re sure to find it! My name’s Morgan, by the way. It’s really nice to meet you.”

With introductions out of the way, that left the two of them ready to take on the entire market, to find this little shop. He wasn’t even sure what kind of shop it was, just that it was doing pretty well for itself and Morgan had apparently hired himself as a hedgehog’s tour guide to find it. As long as they found it, he didn’t mind. It wasn’t like he had much planned anyways, and this would be fun!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sable
 Posted: Jun 20 2018, 12:00 AM

Non-Human
OCCUP:
Seamstress
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Hedgehog

Sable

It was on an off-street? No wonder she couldn't find it. Oh well... with Morgan's help, Sable was certain that she would be able to get there today. Four eyes were better than two! They had a general idea of where it was supposed to be, so they just had to make sure they searched for it carefully. If they tried to hurry, then they might overlook it!

"Pleased to meet you, Morgan," she replied, a bit of cheeriness in her voice. "My name is Sable, and I'm a seamstress from Raftfleet." She gave the human a small bow. Now that they knew each other's names, it was time to get started. "If it's down the market, then maybe... this way?"

Taking her first steps towards what she hoped was the right way, Sable started to walk. She kept her eyes peeled for any street leading off from the market area that might lead to the shop they were looking for.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight F/BC
Prisoners of Fate

OHaV