CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

calls me home
AN ANIMANGA/VIDEO GAME ROLEPLAY

THE GODDESS WORLD IS CURRENTLY IN YEAR ONE, MONTH TWELVE
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Thoughts, Open
Lucina
 Posted: Jun 7 2018, 09:03 PM

Official
OCCUP:
Princess
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucina
© Jen // CURRENTLY Offline

The two sat at the water's edge. Vivillon was quiet, Lucina thoughtful. A comfortable silence lingered between them, only broken when the royal spoke up.

"...I understand why he's torn up about this. They're friends and so, he feels responsible. Yet there's more to the story than that." Lucina fiddled with the edge of her cape. "If he doesn't confront his fears and face the demons haunting him, how is he going to break the cycle?"

Vivillon murmured something. Even though Lucina couldn't understand the words, she understood the feelings behind them. Her eyes narrowed as she stared at the water. "Yes. At this point in time, however, I'm uncertain as to when he would be ready to even say anything about it."

On top of everything else that was currently going on, their group of friends didn't need this. All they could really do right now was lend their support. "That's enough of that," said Lucina as she rose to her feet. Vivillon looked up at her, then fluttered off of the ground. "We came here for a break, not to discuss our friends' troubles. We shall be there when they need us."

Vivillon smiled as they continued their walk around the lake's perimeter.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sayaka Akimoto the 10th
 Posted: Jul 2 2018, 07:06 PM

Entertainer
OCCUP:
idol
ALIGN:
chaotic good
SPECIES:
human

Sayaka Akimoto the 10th
© eclipse // CURRENTLY Offline

The contrast between the places couldn’t be more startling, Sayaka decided as she made her way across the landscape. It was also much too easy to lose track of time. Between her arrival and finding this place, she managed to do just that, wandering the roads of the new world.

As it were, those she’d run into so far mentioned that she should eventually come to one of the many train stations spread throughout this world, so she wasn't too worried. Getting lost was getting interesting.

If she didn’t have a goal of finding the way home and reuniting with the rest, Sayaka could’ve been tempted to stay at this lake, it was so peaceful. She was, however, a much more practical person than that, and this place made her curious and nervous alike.

For now, though, she relaxed enough to start humming in time with her steps, but looked up as she heard the others, stopping the song, as well. She wasn’t alone, but it didn’t seem like the other wanderers were a danger, either.

It was also quiet enough that she was able to catch the other’s last words the closer she came.

“That’s a good place to start,” she spoke, for she came close enough to avoid shouting without noticing it herself. “Sometimes, being there for your friends is all that’s needed. They will be there for you, as well.”
PMEmail
^
Lucina
 Posted: Jul 2 2018, 11:19 PM

Official
OCCUP:
Princess
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucina

A bit startled, Vivillon ducked behind her Trainer. While she had been getting better at not acting nervously whenever a stranger revealed themselves to them, she still had moments of jumpiness. Lucina spared her a glance and a smile before she turned her focus to the woman ahead of them.

"I apologize, milady, if our conversation's been distracting." Lucina had been simply voicing her thoughts out loud to her companion; she hadn't meant for anyone else to hear. Running into someone new was something she was accustomed to, however - that was how bonds were formed here, possible friendships in an impossible world. "But yes, I believe in my friends. They have my support, as much as I have theirs."

Deciding that they probably weren't going to get attacked anytime soon, Vivillon cautiously peered over Lucina's shoulder, blinking once and staring at the stranger with her odd, pixilated eyes.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sayaka Akimoto the 10th
 Posted: Jul 3 2018, 05:04 PM

Entertainer
OCCUP:
idol
ALIGN:
chaotic good
SPECIES:
human

Sayaka Akimoto the 10th

Sayaka made an apologetic gesture in turn, noticing that she startled both the young woman and her unusual companion. “I believe I should be apologizing. I did not mean to startle either of you.” She slowly turned around, looking at their surroundings. “It’s so quiet here even a softest word can be heard a fair distance.”

This much was true. She heard these two as far away as she had been, for all it was closer than she anticipated. In this quiet, if they’d listened closer, they probably heard her sing, as well, but Sayaka didn’t think about it yet. If her reaction was anything to go by, the other young woman seemed to be much too deep in thoughts to pay attention to a song that was close enough to be heard.

“You may call me Sayaka,” she introduced herself with a warm smile. Milady sounds strange when directed at me.” Pausing, she tilted her head to the side. “I hope you don’t mind my asking - you seemed to be deep in thoughts.”

She didn’t have anywhere to rush and time to spare for a new place she was curious about.

A companion would be welcome in this strange place, and she hoped they already figured out she was no threat.

PMEmail
^
Lucina
 Posted: Jul 3 2018, 09:38 PM

Official
OCCUP:
Princess
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucina

Indeed, this place was certainly more peaceful than other areas of the world. Lucina's travels had taken her to nearly every reachable place on this planet; many of them were dangerous, either due to the environment or those who lived there. Thankfully, there were places she didn't have to explore with Falchion constantly in her hand.

"I'm Lucina," the royal replied, introducing herself. She motioned to the butterfly creature hovering behind her shoulder. "This is Vivillon, my Pokemon companion. We're pleased to make your acquaintance." There didn't seem to be anything suspicious about Sayaka. Likely, she was doing the same thing they were - exploring, for the sake of exploring.

"We were simply discussing our friends. Current events have been... a little on the chaotic side for us, I suppose. Although there's not much I can do now in regards to personal issues." Again, all Lucina could do was be there to support her friends when they needed her. If she knew more about the situation, then she would be better prepared to help, but she wasn't going to press the issue. They would discuss things in detail only when they were ready to.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sayaka Akimoto the 10th
 Posted: Jul 4 2018, 08:03 PM

Entertainer
OCCUP:
idol
ALIGN:
chaotic good
SPECIES:
human

Sayaka Akimoto the 10th

Sayaka inclined her head in greeting as the other young woman introduced herself and her companion in turn. She hadn’t seen creatures like Vivilon before, so she supposed she might be forgiven brief curiosity she showed at a glance toward it. She also made a note of unfamiliar name for it.

There were certainly no Pokemon in the world she came from, but apparently, they were in this one. Still, it seemed like no matter the worlds, the problems people faced were quite similar.

“Yes, there are times when the only thing to do is to step back and let them sort things out themselves,” she agreed. “I can understand your worry, as my own friends just came through a number of rather chaotic experiences.” She paused. “Thankfully we’ve come out of it the stronger, though we do have some rebuilding to do.”

Here she was, worrying about those left in her own universe while she tried to cope in the new one and finding a way home. Sayaka smiled ironically at the thought.

“Even so, the wind blows toward the future,” she sang before continuing to speak normally. “Everything moves ahead. I hope this will resolve for your friends sooner rather than later, as well, if it didn’t already .”
PMEmail
^
Lucina
 Posted: Jul 4 2018, 10:55 PM

Official
OCCUP:
Princess
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucina

To be honest, this particular situation was going to take some time to resolve. One friend was currently missing, another was blaming himself for the entire mess and on top of everything else going on, the Goddess was currently holding her New Year Countdown celebrations. The final month of this year had been rather hectic and it wasn't even close to ending. And yet, Lucina did feel optimistic about the future. She had to be - she knew from personal experience the effects of being the opposite.

"We'll get there eventually," was all she had left to say regarding the matter. Best to leave it be for now. She and Vivillon were still on their break, after all, and they had to make the most of it before returning to their usual work of scouting the planet. "If I may hazard a guess... you're in a musical profession, are you not?"

Deciding that Sayaka was safe to be around, Vivillon fluttered out of hiding, the Shell Bell she was wearing chiming quietly with her movements.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sayaka Akimoto the 10th
 Posted: Jul 5 2018, 10:46 AM

Entertainer
OCCUP:
idol
ALIGN:
chaotic good
SPECIES:
human

Sayaka Akimoto the 10th

Sayaka nodded quietly, letting it slide as Lucina had. Both of them had their worries, but right now was probably not a good time to indulge them, not when she, at least, wanted to leave herse behind. For the time being, this seemed to be one of the very few places where she didn’t need to have a hand on her micsaber, and Sayaka wanted it to remain this way if possible.

At Lucina’s question, though, she grinned. “That’s right, I’m a singer,” she admitted, pushing her hair behind her ear. She almost said an idol, but a glance at Lucina had her wondering whether the other young woman would understand the word. Picking the closest term to it seemed like a good idea, so she went with that one. “I love singing, especially with my friends. I have been performing for some time now, though it looks like I’ll be taking a forced break now I’m here.”

She looked over at Vivilon with a smile as she spoke and the shy creature left its hiding place. If she could continue singing, she would, but Sayaka still didn’t know a lot of things about this world, including whether their reaction to performers was any different than that which she was used to. Even now, admitting to her profession was done with a dose of caution to her words.

However, it seemed that Lucina was in the same boat as she was, a lady plucked out of her world and tossed into this one. Her views could be different than those Sayaka was used to.

She’d just have to wait and see how this would play out now that cat was out the proverbial bag.
PMEmail
^
Lucina
 Posted: Jul 5 2018, 09:32 PM

Official
OCCUP:
Princess
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucina

Lucina had been right, and she smiled when Sayaka revealed that she loved to sing. "So you choose to live doing what you enjoy, with your friends by your side." That was good. Some time ago, the concept would've been foreign to Lucina. There hadn't been many opportunities in the ruined future she had grown up in. Every day had been a fight for survival. After she traveled to the past, she got used to seeing things in a different light.

That was back in her world. Here, in this world made of many others, there didn't seem to be any limit to the possibilities.

"From what I've heard, it seems that Neo Domino City is the entertainment capital of the world. I'm not entirely certain if anywhere on this continent comes close." Dunwall, maybe...? Judging from the style of Sayaka's outfit, Neo Domino was likely a better fit. The Western Continent had been around since the world started and was much more populated than here, an ocean away. "I must admit that I still don't know all that much about music. Many of the genres here are quite new to me."

She did listen to some of it, from time to time, on the phone that had been given to her by her friends.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sayaka Akimoto the 10th
 Posted: Jul 7 2018, 08:21 PM

Entertainer
OCCUP:
idol
ALIGN:
chaotic good
SPECIES:
human

Sayaka Akimoto the 10th

She supposed she did choose this profession, and it was sheer luck that she was still able to sing with her friends by her side. It really wasn’t as peaceful or as easy as Sayaka wished it could have been. It only took her a couple of minutes to figure that out, and those couple of minutes were many, some of them being there.

“It’s not that easy,” she sighed. “Yet, so long as they’re around, it’s worth it.”

Being a performer was more difficult than one would anticipate, but perhaps, it was different in this world. Lucina’s words just confirmed it for Sayaka, who relaxed completely, stretching her hands and removing one of them from her micsaber entirely in the process. Old habits went hard, she was much too used to keeping quiet about her profession, but it seemed different this time.

The other young woman showed no inclination of coming at her with weapon swinging despite her admitting to being a singer, but was instead recommending the place where it would be possible to perform like she was used to. This was going to take some getting used to.

“Interesting,” she grinned. “I’ll check it out, I think. As for music... the one I’m familiar with’s pretty limited to that of my group, this song being one of them. A friend of mine mentioned Neo Domino, too. Maybe we’ll cross paths there sooner or later.”
PMEmail
^
Lucina
 Posted: Jul 8 2018, 09:08 PM

Official
OCCUP:
Princess
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucina

"I'm sure you'll get accustomed to that city more quickly than I," Lucina remarked with a soft chuckle. Going to Neo Domino for the very first time had been... quite an experience. She had never been to a city so large before. The buildings just seemed to stretch on and on, most of them bright and shiny and in a style she was unused to. The technology far surpassed anything she had seen back in Ylisse, or anywhere else she had been to in her own world.

And then there were the Duels. They took place everywhere. The stadiums, the parks, the highways. Neo Domino was so saturated with them that at first, Lucina was surprised that Duelists actually had time for other hobbies besides the card game they were so fond of. The more time she had spent here, however, the more she realized that it was a way of life for many of them, as much as being a swordswoman was for her.

Vivillon made a comment and she glanced at her, taking a guess at what she wanted to say. "You would like to go there again soon to visit Jack?" When the Pokemon nodded, Lucina smiled and looked back at Sayaka. "We have a friend who's lived there since childhood, and keeping in contact with him has really helped us figure the city out. It has its own share of problems, but I haven't heard of any real trouble for the entertainers there."

Sayaka did seemed guarded earlier, so Lucina inferred that the other woman was used to getting attacked. Why and by whom, she wasn't sure yet. But she hadn't heard of anyone trying to target singers in Neo Domino. There were reports of someone targeting people, but all the victims so far had been robots and Lucina didn't think Sayaka was one.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sayaka Akimoto the 10th
 Posted: Jul 9 2018, 07:57 AM

Entertainer
OCCUP:
idol
ALIGN:
chaotic good
SPECIES:
human

Sayaka Akimoto the 10th

“I heard it compared to the planet I’ve lived on, which, I suppose, can be called the entertainment capital, too,” Sayaka commented. “If it’s really so, I imagine it will be easy to fit in.”

She could take a guess that it would’ve been an entirely different case for Lucina, however, if one went by the clothes her companion was wearing. She stayed quiet on that, stifling a grin at the other’s comment to her unusual companion. The Pokemon was losing the shyness much like she was losing her battle-ready wariness around Lucina, so Sayaka supposed it was all to the good.

“It’s always good to have friends among population, especially when you haven’t been there before. I also appreciate it more when there’s no one shooting at me while I sing.” She winked at the two. “I’ll be forced to turn their weapon of choice to scrap metal if they are, and I’d rather get along with people instead.”

If she tried, Sayaka could modulate her weapon’s output as necessary. Still, she was one of the singers who, when come under unexpected fire, would be defending themselves first and asking questions later, even if grabbing for her micasber was not the initial response. If anything, that response was reserved for final measures unless in unfamiliar environment, so she supposed she’ll have to wait and see how said environment would show themselves in this place.

Sayaka kept in mind that she showed up in this world not too long ago, and as such, still had a lot to learn about this place. The inhabitants, and figuring out whether any of them were like those who liked shooting at unwary idols, was a part of said learning process, and one she was going to have to figure out by trial and error. That was how it usually went, as far as she witnessed things.
PMEmail
^
Lucina
 Posted: Jul 9 2018, 10:18 PM

Official
OCCUP:
Princess
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucina

There was confidence there. Sayaka was someone who was prepared to go into combat if she must. Seeing as this world was filled with all manner of danger, that was a good thing. Life here didn't necessarily mean constant trouble, however - days could easily pass without need for weapons or fighting. Lucina hoped it would be the same for Sayaka - with no way for anyone to return home, the best thing for her to do was figure out how to adapt and live on this planet.

Many people were able to do that with ease. Others... not so much. Lucina did find it easy, as she had the time to travel and learn. She took what she discovered about time travel and expanded it on a much grander scale. When she thought about it like that, the challenges of living here weren't so difficult. The worst thing about it was that she missed her family.

She should've said good-bye.

Lucina shook her head, dismissing the thought from her mind before she had the chance to dwell on it. "I happen to travel frequently, picking up news and information around the world... if you'd like, I can keep my eyes and ears open to any threats to singers such as yourself." It wouldn't be any extra trouble on her part and fit in well with her current activities. She was already doing scouting work for other people, so she might find something for Sayaka while she was working on other stuff.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sayaka Akimoto the 10th
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 11:05 AM

Entertainer
OCCUP:
idol
ALIGN:
chaotic good
SPECIES:
human

Sayaka Akimoto the 10th

That suggestion sounded like a good one, at least until she figured out what she wanted to do herself. It sounded like this world was large, and by herself, Sayaka’d be unable to keep up with the changes, for all she wanted to. It would be plain impossible. However, that was different if one had friends to help out, and she already had proof of that.

Sayaka figured she may need to start somewhere. This could be a good place for it.

“If it’s not much trouble,” she nodded, bowing lightly in thanks toward the other young woman. “If the others from my group are here, I would appreciate knowing of places where they need to be protected.” Her lips twitched into a smile. “My friends might be good in a fight themselves, but there’s strength in numbers and wisdom in knowing what you’re running into should we for some reason end up there.”

There were only four of them, if her friend’s note was right, which meant that the vast intelligence network available to 00 was not in existence in this world. They would have to create their own. Though the other girls probably knew more about this place by now, Sayaka figured an extra set of eyes mapping the land for them wouldn’t hurt. If anything, this extra set may lead them to places that could benefit from the songs she knew, and she wasn’t about to stop singing just because she was in another world.

That could feel all too much like giving up for her.

“If you need help and I can help in any way, let me know,” she offered in turn. “It feels like I’ll be doing a lot of travel myself, I’m too used to it.”

Space travel, that was. It looked like she’ll need to be adapting to other kinds of travel while she was in this world, however long that lasted.
PMEmail
^
Lucina
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 09:39 PM

Official
OCCUP:
Princess
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucina

So they had agreed to keep in contact. It seemed like a simple interaction, one that occurred countless times a day in this world, but it was an important aspect to life here. There was so much that they still didn't know about the planet and every day, there were always people attempting to make life more difficult for others. Not to mention all the dangerous places here and the hostile creatures out prowling the wilds...

Lucina pulled out her phone - an action that clashed with her appearance, unless one was used to the strangeness that the nature of this world had brought into being. Its cover was blue, marked with the same Brand that was in her eye. The butterfly charm that hung from the phone sparkled in the light, catching Vivillon's attention. The Pokemon stared at it for a moment, admiring how shiny it was.

"To be honest, I'm surprised I haven't somehow broken this phone yet." Lucina was prone to breaking things - training dummies, the training rooms themselves and anything new she hadn't encountered before arriving here. For a time, the kitchen aboard the Axolotl was occasionally a disaster zone. But she was persistent in learning and she had some very patient teachers, so for the most part, she had gotten the hang of things by now. "A high dragon fell on top of it last week and the screen isn't even cracked..."

Vivillon frowned. She didn't like high dragons. They were too large for their own good and pretty scary, in her opinion. The phone should've been a goner back then. But considering who was in charge of making sure Lucina had a phone... he probably foresaw things like that happening to it and ensured that the device was practically everything-proof.

"Ah, here it is." Lucina brought up her phone number on the screen and showed it to Sayaka. "I only use it for a few other things besides keeping in contact with my friends." That, for her, was the most important reason why she kept this odd piece of technology with her all the time, even if she didn't use most of its features.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight F/BC

OHaV