CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

calls me home
AN ANIMANGA/VIDEO GAME ROLEPLAY

THE GODDESS WORLD IS CURRENTLY IN YEAR ONE, MONTH TWELVE
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Just a Little Chat, Blues AND X
Rockman X
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 02:26 PM

Robot
OCCUP:
Maverick Hunter
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Reploid

Rockman X
© Draco // CURRENTLY Offline

“My files… they refer to me as the ‘Variable X’. The end result of all his study work and development in developing intelligence,” X explained. He had paused for a moment before actually breaking into it, but that was because he had been debating on telling him at all. “While a music name would… would help me feel more like being your sibling… I’ve never had any other name than X.”

It would probably be hard for him to suddenly change names. To decide to be referred to by something else when he was already being called X by so many others that he cared about. It would be a hard thing to do – and as much as he could admit that it wasn’t much of a name, it was one that he was attached to.

To be honest, the fact that Blues wasn’t bothered by the fact that X hadn’t known about him did help. As a bonus, his eldest brother was also willing to help or to be there whenever he was needed. As much as X looked to be physically the eldest, the fact was that he was actually the youngest. As a result, there was no doubt that his brothers would want to be there if they were needed.

And, there was something that Blues wanted to know.

“My opinion on Dr. Light? Honestly, I don’t know him that well. My only interactions have been with the hologram AIs that he left for me in the lab…” And even then… “… It’s a fabrication. A mockery, I imagine. I suppose I could say I hold him in high regard, and I respect the man I know, but I can’t say that he’s the same as the original.”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Blues
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 07:59 AM

Robot
OCCUP:
Wanderer
ALIGN:
Neutral
SPECIES:
Robot

Blues
© Icey // CURRENTLY Offline

Blues gave a slightly annoyed huff in response to the fact Dr.
Light had left holograms behind for him, "...No, I can almost guarantee you that he only showed you that little act he does for the public in case they were found by someone who isn't you." He grumbles softly, "I won't intentionally skew your view of him, but let's just say I really do not get along with him." Blues clutched the front of his chest, just in front of his core, going quiet for a moment. He was still very sensitive where their father was involved. He loved his siblings, all three of them, but two were incapable of disliking the man, and the youngest had never actually met him. It was a hard thing to accept.

"Well... anyway, I won't force you to take a music name. If anything it could just be a nickname that only we siblings use for you. Ultimately it's your decision, and We'll love you whatever you pick." Blues gives his new youngest sibling a smile and to break the tension, he gave his brother a little nudge, "So, Zero. What are your feelings towards him, if you aren't dating. You seem closer than normal friends." It was mostly just teasing, but he was curious.

--------------------
user posted image
Team: user posted image
PM
^
Rockman X
 Posted: Yesterday at 01:51 pm

Robot
OCCUP:
Maverick Hunter
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Reploid

Rockman X
© Draco // CURRENTLY Offline

“I try not to think about it too much,” X admitted. Honestly, he wasn’t sure he wanted to know the man behind the mask. There was a point where he had to stop imagining what the man really was like, for fear that everything was an invention – nowhere near the truth.

Besides, Blues had other questions, specifically about Zero. His brother seemed to have a general opinion of X and Zero’s relationship, and the very thought of what his brother seemed to believe caused a slight blush to come to X’s cheeks. He felt at home with Zero, or wherever Zero was. The moment Zero had left their world, it seemed to darken. The moment X had arrived, this world seemed to be so bright, so colourful.

“We’re partners… We work together in the Maverick Hunters,” X explained. “We trust each other with everything… Repairs. Our thoughts. What we like to do… What I don’t think I can tell others, I can tell him.” His worries, his doubts… Zero was probably in the know of everything others weren’t.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight
F/BC

OHaV