CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

calls me home
AN ANIMANGA/VIDEO GAME ROLEPLAY

THE GODDESS WORLD IS CURRENTLY IN YEAR ONE, MONTH TWELVE
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

A Few Steps Behind, Open
Jack Atlas
 Posted: Mar 3 2018, 01:22 PM

Duelist
OCCUP:
Duelist
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Human

Jack Atlas
© Jessica // CURRENTLY Offline

Jack looked down the streets, trying to identify some sort of medical facility for Pokemon. He knew it wasn't likely to be so close to the entrance. With the world that Kijuju came from, most of the buildings there were spoken for and contained some sort of business that related to the landscape outside. Whether it was a doctor to check out any bites or weaponry to combat them, they were close at hand for anyone who needed to deal with the zombies outside. if someone set up a clinic to deal with Pokemon, it would be further into the city, where they would have been able to rent some space.

Ammy nudged him, and he automatically started following after her. She probably smelled something that would help her find where she needed to go.

Their path took them down the main street and onto a side one. While the city wasn't busy in the same sense that Neo Domino or Santa Destroy was, there were still people out and about, shopping and taking care of other businesses. He was sure Kijuju liked having the sudden increase in business. They probably didn't see so many people coming in back home.

There was one building that had a stain glass window in the front door. It made a Pokeball.

"Must be the place," Jack said as he approached it. He opened the door and let Ammy in ahead of him.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Amaterasu
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 09:13 AM

Deity
OCCUP:
Sun Goddess
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Sun Goddess

Amaterasu
© Jen // CURRENTLY Offline

The scents led them to a door with a stain glass window resembling a Pokeball. If there was a clinic here that dealt with Pokemon, this had to be the right one. When Jack opened the door, Amaterasu slipped inside, finding herself in a small lobby. An Eevee was curled up on the counter, snoozing away. There was no sign of the Clefairy so far.

"Yes," spoke up the young woman as she glanced up from her phone. "How can I - oh my gosh!" She hurried out of her chair and over to Amaterasu, examining the Lopunny the wolf was carrying on her back. Since she was kind of acting like a table for now, Amaterasu stood as still as she was able to.

"Some of this Lopunny's injuries look older..." The woman carefully gathered up the injured Pokemon and took her off Amaterasu's back. "Any idea what happened to her?"
PM
^
Jack Atlas
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 06:25 PM

Duelist
OCCUP:
Duelist
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Human

Jack Atlas

It looked like they were in the right place, after all. He knew immediately when he saw the Pokeball that decorated the door. Of course, someone could have possibly liked the way it looked and tried to make a logo for their business for it. In this world, it would simply make everyone think their business had something to do with Pokemon.

The nurse, Jack assumed, rushed over the moment she noticed they had an injured Lopunny with them.

"It was..." He wasn't quite sure how he was supposed to praise it. He wasn't sure if everyone who dealt with Pokemon even knew what they were supposed to be. He wasn't sure how wild spread the knowledge was at all.

Then, he shrugged. There was no other way for him to describe it, really.

"It was a Shadow Pokemon," Jack said. "I came upon her," he indicated Ammy, "chasing it. We know each other so I helped. She purified it, I think." He was pretty sure that was something Ammy did. "I don't know if it did those injuries to itself or if someone else did it." Probably both.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Amaterasu
 Posted: Mar 8 2018, 10:35 AM

Deity
OCCUP:
Sun Goddess
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Sun Goddess

Amaterasu

"I keep hearing rumors about those Pokemon, but I wasn't sure if they were true or not..." replied the nurse with a shake of her head. "Some people... I don't know what they're thinking, treating Pokemon like that. This might take a while, so have a seat if you're planning to stay." She disappeared into the back with the Lopunny, leaving Amaterasu and Jack alone in the empty lobby with the snoozing Eevee.

Amaterasu looked up at Jack, then yawned, stretched and padded over to the corner with all the comfy chairs. Instead of hopping up onto one, she curled up on the floor. She didn't know if Jack was going to stay, but she didn't plan on leaving this place until she was sure that Lopunny was going to be okay. Maybe she ought to take a nap while she waited. Just looking at that Eevee made her drowsy.
PM
^
Jack Atlas
 Posted: Mar 9 2018, 03:21 PM

Duelist
OCCUP:
Duelist
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Human

Jack Atlas

Jack nodded. He didn't know too much about Shadow Pokemon either, but his understanding about them were they were some sort of phenomenon from Wes' region due to some not so savoury people from there. Black didn't know much about Shadow Pokemon beyond what he heard on the news before and what Wes told him, probably because he never even encountered them until he came to this world.

But, the nurse seemed like she knew what she was doing it. So, Jack was going to wait. He was going to see this true.

He followed Ammy over to the chairs. He picked out the cleanest one - he wasn't getting any more dirt on his clothes than he had to - before sitting down and stretching his long legs before him, crossing them at the ankle. He crossed his arms over his chest and stared out at the room for a moment before he lowered his head, closing his eyes.

He wasn't going to nap; he was just going to rest.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Amaterasu
 Posted: Mar 15 2018, 08:52 PM

Deity
OCCUP:
Sun Goddess
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Sun Goddess

Amaterasu

Amaterasu didn't remember dozing off. As the minutes passed, she lost track of them, and she must've closed her eyes at some point. The next thing she remembered was hearing two sets of footsteps and that was enough for her to open her eyes and lift her head. The nurse had returned, her Clefairy skipping cheerfully behind her.

"Lopunny's going to make a full recovery," she announced to her guests. "I would like to keep her for a couple more days just to make sure nothing happens, regardless. Did either of you think about keeping her, or you know someone who might? If not, she can stay here until I find someone who'll take good care of her."

The goddess swished her tail, but she didn't reply. Being a wolf, she didn't really have a reason to train any Pokemon, although she was happy that the rabbit was going to make it. Wherever Lopunny went from here, Amaterasu hoped she would have a good life.
PM
^
Jack Atlas
 Posted: Mar 16 2018, 02:34 PM

Duelist
OCCUP:
Duelist
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Human

Jack Atlas

Jack didn't fall asleep while staying on the bench. He merely stared out the window that showed the front street that he and Ammy had come on. A few people passed by. It was easy enough to tell where many of them came from judging by the attire they wore. He was sure one was a mage that would have come from where the College was. Another looked to be a shinigami in the robes wore by those in the Seireitei.

After a few minutes passed though, Jack grew bored of watching people and called out Spheal. She seemed excited to be in a new area and began rolling around, peeking at things. Jack watched her with amusement. She bumped into Ammy a couple of times, but it didn't seem to disturb the wolf.

When the nurse came back, Jack immediately stood up. Spheal rolled to hide behind Jack's legs, peeking out at the nurse with curiosity. She made an inquiring noise when the nurse mentioned whether they might be taking the Lopunny with them. Jack glanced down at her before looking back at the nurse.

"I think it sounds like Spheal might want a friend," he said to her.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Amaterasu
 Posted: Mar 21 2018, 09:24 PM

Deity
OCCUP:
Sun Goddess
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Sun Goddess

Amaterasu

Amaterasu perked up. Oh, that was a great idea! Jack didn't have any Pokemon besides Spheal, and the round critter looked like she could use a new friend. The wolf barked in agreement, while the nurse nodded in approval.

"I guess that means Lopunny's just gotten a lucky break! If you're planning to stick around Kijuju for the next couple of days, you can get to know her while I make sure she's ready to brave that big world out there. I bet she'll like that."

Amaterasu looked at Spheal, then she glanced up at Jack. Well? If they didn't have anywhere to be, then they could spend some time getting acquainted with their new friend. And she planned to stick around, too - she had nowhere to be at the moment. Unless she had Network stuff to be doing, she didn't have a schedule to plan her life around. She was fine with hanging around this area for a couple of days.
PM
^
Jack Atlas
 Posted: Mar 23 2018, 12:57 PM

Duelist
OCCUP:
Duelist
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Human

Jack Atlas

Jack looked down at Spheal. She seemed quite happy with the decision he was making right now. She even excitedly bounced and rolled, moving out to circle all three others who were present, to show her enthusiasm over this suggestion. Jack smiled. He knew he wasn't a Pokemon trainer or anything himself, but he wanted to make sure the Pokemon he did have in his possession were having a good life. He wasn't going to be one of those guys who couldn't even take care of those who were looked to him for that.

"We can hang around," Jack agreed. "I have nothing immediate to do." His schedule was free whenever he decided to go out of Neo Domino for a time. He wasn't going to try to go to another continent entirely while having things he was supposed to back home. And, there were no Network jobs for him to do at the moment. If someone like Holland or Wes needed something, they would just call him.

"Is there somewhere nearby we can stay?" he asked, looking back at the nurse. If they were staying for a few days, he wanted to have a bed to sleep in. A good bed. And, he would probably fetch his D-Wheel to park it closer to where they were. He didn't like it being too far away if this was where he was going to be.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Amaterasu
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 05:22 PM

Deity
OCCUP:
Sun Goddess
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Sun Goddess

Amaterasu

"I know a pretty good place," nodded the nurse. "Hang on, I'll get a map..." She went over to the counter and rooted through the drawers there. "Clefairy, can you- oh, thanks!" Pulling out a folded map from a drawer, she took the marker her Pokemon was offering her and spread the map out on the counter's surface. Amaterasu went over, placing her paws on the counter as she watched.

"The clinic's here..." the nurse started, circling it on the map. "And there's a hotel right down here. Good price, not too shabby at all. I've been there before." She circled it, then marked the short route between the two buildings. "There's a restaurant nearby if you prefer eating out, too. Got that?"

Amaterasu hadn't reacted beyond staring intently at the map. The nurse smiled at her before she folded it up, handing it to Jack. "Take it with you. You might find some other interesting places here while you're in town. I got plenty of these maps, so I won't be missing this one."
PM
^
Jack Atlas
 Posted: Mar 26 2018, 07:17 PM

Duelist
OCCUP:
Duelist
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Human

Jack Atlas

Jack went over and watched as the nurse showed him where he needed to go. They were in the wealthier part of the city, so he was sure that the place she picked out for them wasn't a trash heap. He knew that was more likely to be found on the other side of the river. It wasn't that he begrudged those people - he knew what it liked to grow up in a slum - he just wasn't sure he trusted a slum when it also had zombies walking around outside the walls.

Jack took the map and tucked it away safely.

"Thanks," he said. "Since Lopunny probably needs some time, we'll come back later." They needed to find the hotel, make some accommodations and then probably find someplace to eat. Plus, he needed to fetch his D-Wheel and bring it to the hotel with them so it wasn't in the public parking area all night. There was probably a fine or ticket for something like that.

"Ammy, let's go," he said as he squatted and scooped Spheal up, tucking her under one arm. She seemed to like to be there, turning her face to snug it up against Jack's side. With his Pokemon in hand, he left out the door and stepped onto the street.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight F/BC
Prisoners of Fate

OHaV