CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

calls me home
AN ANIMANGA/VIDEO GAME ROLEPLAY

THE GODDESS WORLD IS CURRENTLY IN YEAR ONE, MONTH TWELVE
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Sitting by the Fire, Tag: Lucina
Lucina
 Posted: Dec 22 2017, 12:28 PM

Official
OCCUP:
Princess
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucina
© Jen // CURRENTLY Offline

Oh? Calcifer was curious about the pancakes. And Wilson as well, from the looks of it. Lucina sipped her drink before speaking again. "Their pancakes are really good. In fact, they're some of the best I've ever tasted." There were other places on the planet that served pancakes, and each cook had their own twist to the basic recipe, but... these ones here, they were a cut above most others.

But would they have to wait until tomorrow morning to try them?

"I suppose it wouldn't hurt to ask," Lucina then added, smiling down at the two. "The worst that could happen is that we would have to wait until morning." And that wasn't much of a wait at all. After they finished their drinks, they could go see if they could find someone. The staff here was pretty nice, so she thought it was possible that they wouldn't mind cooking pancakes, even if it was night.
PM
^
Calcifer
 Posted: Dec 26 2017, 12:31 PM

Non-Human
OCCUP:
House Fire
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Falling Star

Calcifer
© Jessica // CURRENTLY Offline

So there really was a possibility that they would be able to try the pancakes? Calcifer glanced at Wilson, who clearly really wanted to. He was chewing on his straw, as if in anticipation. Calcifer didn't want to make him wait any longer than he had to, then.

Calcifer lifted up his mug, letting his small fire hands grow a little bigger so they were able to hold into the mug even better. He drained the rest of his mug. It didn't burn his throat, of course. Calcifer didn't have a throat, and he couldn't burn anyways. How could one burn a fire? He was sure there was some crazy wizard out there who would have tried to give it a try. He probably made some fire pretty mad, though, and that fire probably retaliated.

That wizard probably ended up burned. Poor wizard.

"We're done," Calcifer announced. He set his mug aside. Wilson didn't look like he wanted to get up, so Calcifer glanced at Lucina. "I don't suppose... you'd mind pulling our wagon, would you?" Wilson was probably also tired from pulling Calcifer around all day, so the fire couldn't blame him.
PM
^
Lucina
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 10:18 PM

Official
OCCUP:
Princess
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucina

Lucina had never seen a fire drink hot cocoa before, and she must admit that she was fascinated. Calcifer could drink it without worrying about burning his throat, or whatever he had in place of a throat. And the liquid wasn't enough to put him out. This world was filled with such interesting beings, humans and otherwise. Her world was full of magic, and yet she doubted that she would've witnessed such things if she had remained there.

"I'd be happy to," she smiled when Calcifer asked if she could pull the wagon. Wilson was likely the one who pulled it around all day, and the little sheep did look tired now. Lucina drained her mug and rose from her chair, then picked up the other mugs and placed all three of them at one end of the wagon. "We might as well bring these back while we're at it."

Lucina picked up the wagon's handle and started pulling it out of the room. She was very careful not to walk too fast, and she took her time moving it so it wouldn't bump into any of the furniture. Once they were through the doorway, she walked just a little faster, pulling the wagon behind her.
PM
^
Calcifer
 Posted: Jan 8 2018, 03:58 PM

Non-Human
OCCUP:
House Fire
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Falling Star

Calcifer
© Jessica // CURRENTLY Offline

Calcifer settled down in his lantern as Lucina took the mugs and placed them in the back side of the wagon. Wilson tucked his feet under him and leaned over the side as the wagon started to move. This was a lot different than how he was used to them moving. Normally, he was the one pulling the wagon along. It was a nice change. If Calcifer had been able to walk himself he wouldn't have Wilson pulling him along. It was why he made sure to treat the Wooly when he could; he did so much for him.

They rode along in silence until they reached the kitchen area where staff of the bed and breakfast were busy. It looked like they were preparing a cake. Oh? Was someone having their birthday party here sometime soon? That would be nice. It seemed like a nice place to have a party.

The woman who had brought them the hot cocoa looked up when she saw them. "Oh, hello dears," she said, smiling. She had flour on the front of her apron; she must have helped with the cake. "Is there something else you need?"
PM
^
Lucina
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 10:52 AM

Official
OCCUP:
Princess
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucina

Lucina let go of the wagon's handle so she could pick up the mugs. "We're here to return these," she said, handing the mugs over, "but also, I have told my new friends that the pancakes here are delicious. They're interested in trying them, even at this time."

"Really?" The woman smiled down at the two in the wagon. "Well, I don't think I can say no to your adorable friends. Let me finish up what I'm doing here, dears, and I'll make you those pancakes. Go ahead and find yourselves a table."

"Thank you," smiled Lucina as the woman left. She picked up the handle again and started pulling the wagon to the dining area. "It appears that we won't have to wait until morning after all." Wasn't that nice?
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight
F/BC

OHaV