CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

calls me home
AN ANIMANGA/VIDEO GAME ROLEPLAY

THE GODDESS WORLD IS CURRENTLY IN YEAR ONE, MONTH TWELVE
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Some Nighttime Reading, Open
Tron
 Posted: Oct 6 2017, 04:36 PM

Official
OCCUP:
Security
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Program

Tron
© Draco // CURRENTLY Offline

Rosalina spoke of her wish, of what she wanted to be able to do for the people in this world. A wish to bring fun to everyone was not a bad one; Tron couldn’t say that he’d enjoy racing, he imagined that many people out there would. Not everyone saw the sport as he did, and that was what this entire track was banking on. To Rosalina, it was a common sport that she saw as a fun pasttime. He wasn’t about to destroy that image for her. It’d be rude.

There was a moment of pause, before Rosalina spoke again, asking if there was anything he did to pass the time away. The question cause Tron to hesitate for a moment. If he had to be honest, most of what he did was work around Radiant Garden in some fashion. It was quiet easy to find him fiddling around with the computer, tweaking a program here or there, upgrading the Claymores, or even doing some work around the town itself for the people that lived among them.

“… If I had to be honest, not really,” he voiced finally after some thought. “I’ve always been a bit of a worker, I suppose you could say. I never really had time to myself until much recently, aside from the days spent in the Pit Cell… even then, there wasn’t much for me to do.” Entertainment to him was few and far between. He hadn’t even known about dancing until Sora taught it to him.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Rosalina
 Posted: Oct 9 2017, 09:11 PM

Magician
OCCUP:
Mother Star
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
???

Rosalina
© Jen // CURRENTLY Offline

Ah... a hard worker, normally having few breaks in between. And now that the Goddess had brought him out of his system, he was having trouble finding something to occupy his time with, something that didn't involve his work. It was a bit troubling to hear. One could not simply work his or her life away.

Rosalina was quiet for a moment, as if she wanted to say something, but wasn't sure if she could say it.

"Perhaps... since the Goddess has given you this opportunity outside of your system, now might be the time to find something to do for yourself." Start with something small, nothing overwhelming. They were in a new world, after all. If one wanted to start something new, there were plenty of possibilities here.

"You never know until you try!" piped up one of her children, floating over to Tron. "Only then can you decide if it's right for you." A few of his siblings bobbed up and down in agreement.
PM
^
Tron
 Posted: Oct 15 2017, 12:36 PM

Official
OCCUP:
Security
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Program

Tron
© Draco // CURRENTLY Offline

It seemed Rosalina and her Lumas wanted Tron to figure out ways to relax and wind down. Or, at least find a form of entertainment for himself. It hadn’t always been an option before, but they had a point – now that he was here, in this world, suddenly his world wasn’t all work.

“I don’t suppose you have any suggestions?” Tron asked the family with a somewhat sad smile. “I’m not entirely sure where to begin.” He figured they’d know best. Everything he knew about what Users did was highly limited.

And even then, he knew they played video games, but that left a bad taste in his mouth, remembering the Game Grid darkly.

Perhaps having Rosalina and her Lumas offer suggestions might help open up a world that he hadn’t yet visited. They were right in many ways – he wouldn’t truly know until he tried, and they seemed to all agree that him working all the time wasn’t right for him.

Even the people he had come here seemed to think he worked far too much. What was he to do about it, then?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight The Games
MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP Simple and Clean DW

OHaV