CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

calls me home
AN ANIMANGA/VIDEO GAME ROLEPLAY

THE GODDESS WORLD IS CURRENTLY IN YEAR ONE, MONTH TWELVE
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

A Rolling Stone, Open
Commander Kay
 Posted: Oct 5 2017, 05:28 PM

Student
OCCUP:
Student
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Commander Kay
© Jessica // CURRENTLY Offline

It sure was a funny thing, wasn't it? How the darkspawn didn't follow them out onto the surface. It wasn't like they weren't going up there constantly to begin with. Maybe they had come across a group of darkspawn that just really didn't like the sun? Was that possible?

They should get some SPF 60. That shit could do the trick for them. No sunburns!

Kay didn't stop the tank at the entrance once she was out. Instead, she paused just long enough to be able to turn her tank around. And, then she kept going for a good mile or two. It was only then did she stop the tank. She released the controls and climbed onto her knees on her seat so she could see the to pirates who were hitching a ride in her tank.

"So, that was interesting," she said, brightly. She looked over at the pirate they had been looking for. "You okay, though, right? Because I heard that shitty things can happen to someone who gets bit or scratched by a darkspawn. I mean, even touching them is apparently a bad thing." The taint and all that. She didn't know much about the taint.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Faris Scherwiz
 Posted: Oct 5 2017, 08:33 PM

Outlaw
OCCUP:
Pirate/Princess
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Human

Faris Scherwiz
© Jen // CURRENTLY Offline

"I'm alright," nodded the lad. "Thanks to you and the Cap'n. Got no scratches or anything. Kept as far away from those tainted beasties as I can."

"By running with your tail between your legs, I bet," snorted Faris. "Nice to know that you've got some survival instinct, despite wandering down through a hole in the ground in the first place." She opened the hatch fully and moved aside. "Now get going. We've got a lot of talking to do once we get back to camp."

"Yes, sir." The lad didn't need to be told twice - he climbed out and jumped down from the top of the tank. Faris looked at Kay.

"Thanks, lass. I owe you for this." She could've decided to leave without mentioning it, but Kay was alright in her book. Faris intended to repay this debt. "If you're in need of anything, feel free to ask." If Kay couldn't think of anything right away, then she could figure something out later. She would just need to track the captain down for it.
PM
^
Commander Kay
 Posted: Oct 8 2017, 04:09 PM

Student
OCCUP:
Student
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Commander Kay
© Jessica // CURRENTLY Offline

Kay grinned as the other pirate was being admonished, but she had enough tact to tilt her head down so her hair would fall in the way and no one would be able to see her. She didn't want to embarrass him anymore than he was already feeling at the moment. She would be a good girl and keep her amusement to herself on this.

When they went for the hatch, she saluted them. It was time for them to part ways; she knew they couldn't hang out in her tank all day. Besides, she needed to start heading back home. It was definitely past suppertime. Sami would probably want to know where she had gone.

"Happy travels," she said as she lowered her hand. Faris had said if she needed something, she just needed to look them up. That was nice of her. "Well, if you're ever in Santa Destroy, drop by the garage. I might be working that day."

It would be cool to see pirates again. Kay had never met pirates until now. ... Well, maybe some internet pirates, but she didn't think they counted.

Now, that she was alone again, she needed to head home.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight The Games
MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP Simple and Clean DW

OHaV