CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

calls me home
AN ANIMANGA/VIDEO GAME ROLEPLAY

THE GODDESS WORLD IS CURRENTLY IN YEAR ONE, MONTH TWELVE
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Topic
New Poll

 Should've Brought a Map, Open
Dylas
 Posted: Jun 4 2017, 11:32 PM
Quote

Civilian
AGE:
Unknown
OCCUP:
Waiter
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Monster
POSTS:
121

Dylas
© Jen // CURRENTLY Offline


...where the hell was he?

Dylas had been to Trost District before. At this point, he felt like he had gone pretty much everywhere. Trying to track down Mayuyu that other time had given him plenty of reasons - and time - to learn about the world he was currently stuck in. So yeah, he was here before.

So how did he wind up in some alley without any clue where he was?

"Must've gotten turned around somewhere..." he muttered to no one in particular. He could've sworn... yeah, maybe that way? Dylas ventured through the alley and found a crossroads, then turned into the shortest path out. Finally, he reached the street.

Which street, though?

Dylas studied it and realized that it was one close to the exit. Great. Then he could finally leave. Already, he had spent too much time here. He had to get out of here, before Mayuyu and Acchan found him and discovered that he had been lost, giving the older of the two idols a reason to tease him for the next week or so.

And she didn't need more stuff to tease him about. She had more than enough!

With a frown, Dylas briskly walked down the street, trying to get as much distance in as he could before some idiot or another wandered up to him and asked him why he looked the way he did. It wasn't any of their damned business! He was already tired and grumpy and all he wanted to do was leave.
PM
^
Talho Yuki
 Posted: Jul 17 2017, 08:50 PM
Quote

Vigilante
AGE:
28
OCCUP:
Pilot
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Human
POSTS:
45

Talho Yuki
© Draco // CURRENTLY Offline


Much to Talho’s frustration, she had lost the children that she had brought with her to Trost, save for the baby that was babbling away in the carrier strapped to her. But, Rhyme? Ninten? The two of them had wandered off once they had seen something interesting and now she was trying to find them. Even White, who she had dragged with her for extra arms as they shopped around, had wandered off with a few cries of “Oh, a Pokémon!”, and she was supposed to be the well-behaved one in Talho’s eyes.

Then again, according to the others, the girl had gotten herself lost for over a month, so maybe that wasn’t as accurate as Talho would like it.

“I’m glad that you’re not running off on your own, Adroc,” Talho muttered to herself as she peered down another street, hoping to find a flash of orange, or a striped shirt, or a long, brown ponytail. “Look at these three, giving me heart attacks. Honestly. Maybe I should have brought back up.”

Holland would have been nice. Maybe Wes. White might behave if Wes were around.

Well, at least she knew that White would be safe if anything happened to her. That Reuniclus of hers was with her, and last she had checked, he was perfectly capable of looking after her and himself. It was Rhyme and Ninten she was concerned about. The two of them had already proved to her they were not able to keep out of trouble.

Her thought processes, however, were distracted by the sight of a strange man wandering around, clearly lost. She stared at him for a moment. “You alright?” First, better make sure he was okay. Then maybe ask him if he had seen the kids.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Dylas
 Posted: Jul 18 2017, 12:05 AM
Quote

Civilian
AGE:
Unknown
OCCUP:
Waiter
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Monster
POSTS:
121

Dylas
© Jen // CURRENTLY Offline


Dylas would've been happy to leave town without having to speak to another soul, at least until he found his friends again. It wasn't to be, because he caught the attention of some woman carrying a baby. He did his best to keep his annoyance from showing on his face when he turned to look at her.

"I'm fine." Really, he was. He had an idea of where he was going, and how to get the hell out of this stupid place. And he would've just left it at that, but... that was one of his problems, wasn't it? When he spoke to strangers, he tried to get by with as little words as possible. Apparently, that wasn't nice of him.

He wasn't trying to be nice, though. But couldn't he do better than just 'I'm fine'?

"Uh... thanks for asking, though." For asking if he was alright, and not asking if he was a horse. That was the first thing he often heard from people's mouths and it pissed him off to no end. "You alright?" Because it looked like she lost something. Or someone.
PM
^
Talho Yuki
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 08:54 AM
Quote

Vigilante
AGE:
28
OCCUP:
Pilot
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Human
POSTS:
45

Talho Yuki
© Draco // CURRENTLY Offline


Well, the weird guy seemed to be okay, and he was saying that he was. Still, Talho frowned a bit as she looked him over. Something told her that he wasn’t telling the entire truth, but whatever. She wasn’t about to pry into his personal business. Maybe he was frustrated over something. Whatever the case, he was now asking if she was alright. She supposed that made sense.

In response, Talho gave an annoyed grunt. “I’m annoyed. But there’s nothing I can do about it.” She gestured out toward the street. “I was with a couple of kids earlier, but something distracted them and they ran off.” And now she was stuck trying to find them in a big place like this.

Considering Ninten’s record, she was adamant that she had every right to be royally pissed with him.

“I don’t suppose you’ve seen a couple of unattended minors with a pink Pokémon, have you?” she asked. “They both have hats on.” She paused for a moment before giving a scoff. Well, all three of the ones that had run off on her had hats, but White was fourteen and the worst she’d done on her own to Talho’s knowledge was get lost in the Lost Woods. Both Ninten and Rhyme had gotten attacked and captured before when they were left alone.

Still, Talho waved it off. “It’s not really a big deal, I just want to know.”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Dylas
 Posted: Jul 25 2017, 09:12 PM
Quote

Civilian
AGE:
Unknown
OCCUP:
Waiter
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Monster
POSTS:
121

Dylas
© Jen // CURRENTLY Offline


So she lost a couple of kids - they did what kids normally did and wandered off without permission. In this place, too. That... sucked. There was a lot of ground to cover, and they could be continuously running around. "Haven't seen 'em," Dylas replied. He had seen some kids, but none of them had hats, and they didn't have any Pokemon with them. If the woman planned to find them before it got dark, she'd better get going.

...damn. Was he going to regret this?

"Need help looking for 'em?" he asked, even though a tiny voice was screaming in his head that he had better things to do. The woman was clearly annoyed, though, and she did look like she could use an extra set of eyes. She was carrying a baby, and who knew where those kids had gone, especially in a place like this. The least he could do was ask if she needed some help looking for them.

If not, he could just continue on his way. No harm done. At least he asked; nobody could say that he didn't offer.
PM
^
Talho Yuki
 Posted: Jul 30 2017, 05:43 PM
Quote

Vigilante
AGE:
28
OCCUP:
Pilot
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Human
POSTS:
45

Talho Yuki
© Draco // CURRENTLY Offline


Talho was having a great day.

Okay, that was entirely sarcastic, but she was justified to say that. She would definitely be letting Holland know what these two had done when she got them back to the ship. It was a great thing, though, that this guy was offering to help. Having more than just her own set of eyes looking for them would be great. None of them knew the streets well, and this place was huge.

“… That’d be great. The girl’s got a history of getting kidnapped and the boy’s gotten possessed before,” she elaborated. “So, as you can imagine, I’m not exactly thrilled.” She huffed, but there wasn’t much she could do. “The girl wears an orange shirt and white shorts, the boy’s got a striped shirt and shorts. He wears red socks.”

Well, they better get started, so Talho moved to turn, before pausing and looking back. “By the way… I’m Talho. This is Adroc.”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Dylas
 Posted: Aug 2 2017, 12:15 AM
Quote

Civilian
AGE:
Unknown
OCCUP:
Waiter
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Monster
POSTS:
121

Dylas
© Jen // CURRENTLY Offline


The girl got kidnapped frequently and the boy had been possessed at one point. Great. Maybe both of those had been the result of them wandering off when they weren't supposed to. Dylas couldn't even be surprised at this point. At least he knew what the two were wearing. That was enough for him to recognize them if he spotted them.

"Dylas," he replied simply when Talho introduced herself and her son. The first thing he did as they started their search was scan the street. The kids could've wandered onto it while he had been talking to Talho. But he didn't see them. Of course not... that would be way too easy.

So he listened. One of the advantages he had over most humans was that he had really good hearing. It was handy, but Dylas still wouldn't recommend doing what he had done that eventually resulted in him acquiring abilities like this. Not worth getting transformed and living as a monster for countless years.

The sacrifice was worth saving the life of his dearest friend, though. Even if it was just a temporary fix. Everything worked out well in the end.

"Hear kids a couple blocks over, to the west. Dunno if it's them, though." Dylas didn't know what they sounded like. The voices could've belonged to any group of kids. Still, it might've been them, so it was something.
PM
^
Talho Yuki
 Posted: Aug 4 2017, 01:13 PM
Quote

Vigilante
AGE:
28
OCCUP:
Pilot
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Human
POSTS:
45

Talho Yuki
© Draco // CURRENTLY Offline


Dylas was the man’s name, and soon they were on their way to track down Rhyme and Ninten. With assistance, finding them would come by a lot easier. Plus, it turned out that Dylas had some pretty good hearing, as he declared that children could be heard a couple of blocks over from them. She turned, trying to hear them for herself, but all she could detect child-wise was Adroc babbling about to himself in his carrier.

“… Let’s go check it out, then. Hopefully, it’s them and we can stop this nonsense of cat and mouse,” Talho decided, letting Dylas lead the way. She figured it made sense, considering that he was the one that could hear the children in the distance and she couldn’t.

All that they could do was hope that the children were alright – that it was them that were waiting at the end of those couple of blocks, doing whatever it was that they were doing. Talho hated not knowing these kinds of things. She was, for all intents and purposes, the adopted mother of all the children that lived on the Axolotl. Holland had gathered a small collection – three boys and one girl permanently lived with them on that ship, and Rhyme was part of the Network and visited often. That made her one of Talho’s, too.

She just hoped they were safe. She hoped they were.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Dylas
 Posted: Aug 4 2017, 11:49 PM
Quote

Civilian
AGE:
Unknown
OCCUP:
Waiter
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Monster
POSTS:
121

Dylas
© Jen // CURRENTLY Offline


Wouldn't it be nice if the voices he had heard really were them? Dylas doubted that he and Talho would find the two kids on their first attempt, though. Other kids lived here, and there were probably a lot of kids wandering the planet on their own, unsupervised.

Which would be fine if it wasn't for the sheer amount of monsters and assholes who also happened to roam the planet, hunting for victims. Dylas would be more worried about Mayuyu and Acchan if the older of the two girls hadn't been such a formidable opponent to any potential threat. Still, he hoped they were both okay and not somewhere that was really dangerous.

Once he was close enough to the source of the voices, Dylas could tell that they weren't the kids Talho was looking for - none of them matched her description. He frowned a little, but he wasn't surprised. They would just have to keep searching, and hopefully those two kids weren't in any trouble. This place wasn't quite as dangerous as some other areas, at least. "They have anything with 'em that would make a distinctive sound?" he asked, glancing at Talho. Might be easier to track them down, if they had something that the other kids didn't.
PM
^
Talho Yuki
 Posted: Aug 5 2017, 04:26 PM
Quote

Vigilante
AGE:
28
OCCUP:
Pilot
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Human
POSTS:
45

Talho Yuki
© Draco // CURRENTLY Offline


The kids that Dylas heard turned out not to be Rhyme or Ninten, but Talho doubted they’d find them easy, anyway. It would have been great, but then this whole thing would have just worked her up for no reason.

At least they had ruled out one area of the city. Dylas had turned away and asked if the children had anything on them that would make noise – or at least, a distinctive sound. Talho paused, thinking about what the children had on them. Ninten always had his ocarina, but that was highly dependent on if he was actually playing it or not. But Rhyme… Rhyme was different.

She had a pendant on. And the pendant was…

“Rhyme’s got this little pendant on. It’s a bell, it makes a lot of noise if she’s running around, or even if she’s just walking,” Talho recalled. “I think her Sylveon is wearing a little one, too? Like a cat bell or something.” Rhyme never took that little necklace off. If Talho was remembering right, she said it was because her brother had gotten it for her. So, she always wore it, since it had been a gift from someone important. If she was running around, playing with Ninten, then surely that little pendant would be making a lot of ringing sounds.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Dylas
 Posted: Aug 7 2017, 10:50 AM
Quote

Civilian
AGE:
Unknown
OCCUP:
Waiter
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Monster
POSTS:
121

Dylas
© Jen // CURRENTLY Offline


Bells? Dylas thought he could work with that. Not a lot of kids would be running around with bells. Some had bells on their bikes, but they sounded a lot different than normal bells and were far more annoying. Talho said that Rhyme had a Sylveon with her as well and while Dylas knew that it was a Pokemon, he had never heard what one sounded like before. But it was also wearing a bell. So there were two bells he could track.

Dylas was silent as he focused, listening in on the sounds in the city. More kids, no bells. Some guy was swearing at another guy. Nope. Someone else - maybe a street vendor, just a block or so away - was frying food. Pancakes. The fact he that he could distinguish the sounds of one food frying from another, especially at this distance, probably meant that he had spent too much time in a kitchen.

Much further away - he could barely hear it - was a series of soft jingling sounds.

"Follow me," he said, checking to make sure the street was clear before he crossed it. Dylas was sure he heard bells. Even if he was wrong, then he and Talho could still rule out the areas of the city that they passed through while heading there.

This could turn out to be a really annoying search, but it wasn't bothering him so far.
PM
^
Talho Yuki
 Posted: Aug 11 2017, 04:28 PM
Quote

Vigilante
AGE:
28
OCCUP:
Pilot
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Human
POSTS:
45

Talho Yuki
© Draco // CURRENTLY Offline


Dylas could hear bells. Or, at least, some kind of ringing.

In moments, he was leading her off again down the streets, tailing after sounds only he could hear. Talho kept quiet, and kept a hand to Adroc at all times, trying to make sure that he stayed quiet as well. As long as the two of them weren’t making any sounds, Dylas could be able to hear the ringing of Rhyme’s bell.

Talho hoped that this time, they would find the children that had wandered off. She was already planning to tell Holland everything about this little escapade. Hopefully this time it would click in Ninten’s head not to wander off and go places without telling anyone.

“That kid…” she found herself wondering aloud. “Seriously needs a major grounding after this…”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Dylas
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 11:38 PM
Quote

Civilian
AGE:
Unknown
OCCUP:
Waiter
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Monster
POSTS:
121

Dylas
© Jen // CURRENTLY Offline


Dylas led the way, down one street, across another and past a few more. He paused occasionally to make sure Talho was still following him and hadn't gotten stopped because some idiot or another wanted to mug her. Seriously, some people... if he turned around and found that happening, he'd might have to temporarily stop his attempts at patience. And it wasn't going to be fun for any guys stupid enough to try anything.

Talho was saying something about grounding one of the kids. Dylas didn't ask for details - not really his business, and he was still trying to track the sound of bells. One set almost led them astray - it belonged to a cat who just happened to be in the area. It took him a moment to learn how to ignore it while he tracked the more distant sounds.

Finally, they were getting closer to where he thought the sounds were coming from.

"See 'em yet?" he asked, eyes scanning the immediate area around them.
PM
^
Talho Yuki
 Posted: Aug 20 2017, 12:11 PM
Quote

Vigilante
AGE:
28
OCCUP:
Pilot
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Human
POSTS:
45

Talho Yuki
© Draco // CURRENTLY Offline


Dylas led the way, and Talho followed. It was best to try and stay focused, and not get lost. This place was a maze and was full of people that weren’t exactly the type she wanted to deal with right now. Not when she had two kids missing and a baby hanging off her in a harness.

“I don’t,” Talho answered when Dylas asked if she could see the kids yet. Really what she was looking out for was Rhyme’s bright orange shirt. She didn’t see a burst of orange anywhere just yet. “I’m sure I’ll see them when we’re nearby… Guess we just have to keep looking. As much as it’d be nice to spot them right away…”

Sounds in the distance distracted her, however. It sounded a bit like some kind of argument, and it didn’t’ seem to be going well. “What on earth…?” Talho found herself voicing, before scoffing and going back to trying to find the kids. However, it seemed that the people arguing had noticed them. “… Ugh, they’re coming this way… What do they want with us?”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Dylas
 Posted: Aug 21 2017, 12:13 AM
Quote

Civilian
AGE:
Unknown
OCCUP:
Waiter
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Monster
POSTS:
121

Dylas
© Jen // CURRENTLY Offline


It would've been nice to spot them right away, but with neither of the kids in sight, they just had to keep looking. Dylas was attempting to pinpoint the source of the sounds, hopefully get a better idea of the exact spot they were coming from. But a nearby argument was pretty distracting to him. Why were people so damn noisy all the time?

Unfortunately, it looked like those very same people were coming this way. "Keep looking," Dylas replied. "If they really want something from us, we'll deal with it then." Unless the kids were involved, he'd rather keep looking for them. If these people wanted something else, then they could just buzz off - he wasn't interested in dealing with their arguments and petty opinions.

Dylas didn't stray too far from Talho, and he was standing between her and the approaching group. If they were here for trouble, then they would have to get through him first.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Topic
New Poll


 


 

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight The Games
MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP Simple and Clean DW

OHaV