N/ATacticianN/A
ALIGN:
N/ANeutral GoodN/A
SPECIES:
N/AHumanN/A

N/A[x] RobinN/A
© Allu // CURRENTLY Offline

Hoi as we say in dutch or Hello for everyone else

My name is Allu you may have seen me pop up in the chatbox when all the people from the Americas are asleep. I am a twenty three year old assistant accountant / accountancy-taxation student from Belgium (also long time student representative, talk to me if you want an hour long explanation on why higher education should be free) . I am a massive nerd and i was so happy to find this place because it has a few of my favourite fandoms from which i can RP like Fire Emblem, Persona and AKB0048 (also FMA but that one is more known here so yea?).

Anyway because of my massive nerddom i also have a Fire Emblem tattoo (i have the mark of naga on my ribs) and i cosplay. Including Robin from Fire Emblem (who i wanted to since i started cosplaying but i was only able to this year) and the 8th Mariko from AKB0048.

I hope to RP with you all soon http://callsmehomerp.b1.jcink.com/uploads/callsmehomerp/emoticons/smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Morgan
 Posted: May 26 2017, 04:48 AM

Magician
OCCUP:
Tactician
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Morgan
© Draco // CURRENTLY Offline

Hello, Allu! It's so great to finally get to officially post here and talk with you! I look forward to RPing with you.

Consider this as your official "Welcome to CMH!" from me! Most of us are from Canada, and I live with my fiance and our two dogs, so you might here me referencing them a bunch of times in the cbox now and then. I play a lot of Fire Emblem myself, as well as Pokemon, Danganronpa, Earthbound, Kingdom Hearts... the whole shebang! I think you've come to the right place.

Anyways, I gave you my Discord, so whenever you want to RP, hit me up! (Especially since officially we both now have a mother and a son under our rosters!) I'm sure you've probably noticed we have a Who's Who page, but I usually list out of all of my characters for posts like these. Anyway, this is who I have:

Ninten, who is from Earthbound Beginnings, the first Earthbound/Mother game.
Raimu "Rhyme" Bito, from The World Ends With You.
Rockman, or Rock, from the Rockman Classic games. You might know him better as Mega Man.
Morgan, Robin's smol son from Fire Emblem Awakening.
White, from the main Pokémon series, specifically Black/White.
Tron, from the classic Disney move Tron, which was featured in Kingdom Hearts, hence why he's here.
Talho Yuki from the anime Eureka Seven.
Anna Kushina from the anime K, she's the Red King.
Haruna Kojima the 8th, from AKB0048.
And finally, the current last of my roster, Rockman X, because I wanted to horde Rockmen and now I have all the ones available.

I have more on the way, too. I have four complete apps, and one for Mipha in the app center currently, from the Breath of the Wild installment of the Legend of Zelda series. If you ever want to know who else I have complete/imcomplete apps for - because I have them all started - just let me know! I'll be glad to share. Jess made me take them all down. 8D

Welcome to CMH, and I look forward to the roleplaying!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Princess Zelda
 Posted: May 26 2017, 07:51 AM

Official
OCCUP:
Princess
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Hylian

Princess Zelda
© Yomi // CURRENTLY Offline

Hello Allu,

Welcome to CMH. I am so glad you have Robin! It's about time someone took her! I live in Canada too like I think most of us do but very soon i will be moving from one province to another so I might disappear in about 7 weeks for a week while we do that.

I live with my husband and my cat and many fictional characters line my bookshelves, movie shelf and game shelf (which is gradually growing as I am married to a fellow nerd and gamer!) I am a big fan of anything that has the potential of a strong female lead.

You're tattoo is awesome. I also have a rib tattoo that was helped to be realized actually by Draco's fiance when I described what I wanted. I'm still in love with it and have plans for more! I also cosplay a little and have plans to create some more costumes as soon as I am done moving across the country and have more money and maybe some day some free time.

My current characters are Roll from Rockman Classic and Princess Zelda from Twilight Princess. I have three more apps on my computer started and one of them finished and ready to go (except for images) for whenever I'm ready to go. Really hoping no one steals them in the meantime!

Anyway, it's wonderful to meet you. I look forward to seeing you around! And it's wonderful to have an introduction and realize just how much in common we all have with each other.
PM
^
Jessica !
 Posted: May 26 2017, 05:51 PM

Admin
OCCUP:
Dictator
ALIGN:
Chaotic Evil
SPECIES:
Cactoid

Jessica !
© Jessica // CURRENTLY Offline

are we doing long introductions of ourselves now? okay, sure

Hey Allu! I'm Jessica, which you probably know because we've already talked. 8D You can call me Jess for short, though, since everyone here does. I'm the head administrator here since I'm the one who made everything and I'm already the most. My co-admin, Jen, also happens to be my older sister and we live together, so if you ever see anything referencing that in the cbox, that's why. I, too, am Canadian. I was also totally Canadian before Yomi and Draco because I'm pretty sure I was born first even if we were all born in the same year, I think. Huzzah.

The most important thing you need to know about me is I cry over hockey. A lot. You'll probably hear it so often that you'll end up knowing more about hockey than you ever wanted to know.

Anyways, my characters are:

Jack Atlas from YuGiOh 5Ds
Alex Louis Armstrong from Fullmetal Alchemist
Black the male player character from Pokemon Black & White
Bad Girl from No More Heroes (huzzah villains with ten minute screen time!)
Holland Novak from Eureka Seven
Doctor Eggman from Sonic the Hedgehog
Sagiri from Suikoden V
Flemeth from Dragon Age
Lloyd from Mother/Earthbound
The Dovahkiin from Skyrim
Mayu Watanabe Mark 3 from AKB0048
Ronald Knox from Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler
Kay from Girls und Panzer
Admiral Hackett from Mass Effect
Calcifer from Howl's Moving Castle
Oogie Boogie from Kingdom Hearts (as in the one from the Nightmare Before Christmas)
Mei Misaki from Another

I'll probably make more because I have an addiction and I need to catch up to Jen and her insane amount of characters.

Anywho! If you ever have any questions, always feel free to hit me up. Welcome to CMH and I hope you enjoy your roleplaying here! http://callsmehomerp.b1.jcink.com/uploads/callsmehomerp/emoticons/blush.gif
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight The Games
MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP Simple and Clean DW

OHaV