CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

calls me home
AN ANIMANGA/VIDEO GAME ROLEPLAY

THE GODDESS WORLD IS CURRENTLY IN YEAR ONE, MONTH TWELVE
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Lost Trickster, Open
Commander Kay
 Posted: Jul 14 2018, 10:00 AM

Student
OCCUP:
Student
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Commander Kay
© Jessica // CURRENTLY Offline

It was time for them to get going again. Kay was low key glad for that. She didn't want to remain in one spot here for very long. Staying in one spot meant that they weren't making any progress in getting out of here. And, Kay didn't want to stay here for longer if she could help it.

Did she think it was a mistake to come here? Nope, not like that. You never got to learn anything if you didn't give yourself a chance to experience it. This was one of those things she wanted to see firsthand to see if all the rumors were true. They were. She learned. Now, it was time to leave.

Kay followed after Kaito, still making sure to keep her flashlight beam off angled from his so they illuminated more of the area around them.

"I'm a captain of my tankery team back home," Kay answered. Her voice sounded more exuberant than it did normally when she brought up tankery. After a pause, she decided to give him a short description of it, seeing as she never meant someone else who understood tankery before. "It's this sport back home where girls have combat matches using tanks. It's the best. my tank came here with me so I'm still able to practice." She wished there were more tankery players out here, but she could practice on her own for now.

Besides, tankery, Kay's favorite thing was having parties. Saunders always threw parties, since they were one of the richest schools in Japan. They liked inviting students from the other schools over for them.

"What are you into?" she asked, curiously. She couldn't get a feel for what kind of boy Kaito was. To be perfectly honest, she didn't pay much attention to any of the boys at her school.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight F/BC

OHaV