OCCUP:
Heropon
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Nopon

Riki
© Jen // CURRENTLY Offline

Riki pushed open the door, sneezing when the dust struck his nose.

Today he was out here, doing some exploring! There were tons of places in the Arid Badlands he could've gone to, but instead of choosing any of those, he picked a certain building that Wes had told him about. Apparently, there used to be Pokemon poachers hiding out in here? And then Wes and Black and Celebi kicked their butts. And they rescued all these Pokemon, including Goodra! It seemed like it had been an eventful day.

No poachers awaited Riki here - just dust and dirt and all the damage that had been caused by the battle. Anything of value was either taken by Wes when he returned here later on, or swiped by looters. Still, Riki headed deeper inside. That battle had taken place months ago! A lot of other things could've happened by then. More bad guys could've moved in, although if that was true, Riki should've heard and smelled them by now. So no new bad guys, then.

Riki stepped into a room and found it filled with empty, open cages. "Hmm..." This must've been where the poachers had kept all the Pokemon before they were set loose. Even though nobody had came here for months, it still smelled of Pokemon. And sadness.

At least those Pokemon were off living better and happier lives now! The Nopon hoped so, at least. Riki left the room to check out the others.
PM
^
Ninten
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 09:40 AM

Mutant
OCCUP:
Student
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Ninten
© Draco // CURRENTLY Offline

“Hey! Get back here!” Ninten yelled after the small Pokémon that had run off with something of his. The Pokémon, in particular, was a small Piplup, and while its similarity to a penguin was certainly an asset towards him going easy on him, he wasn’t entirely thrilled with the small creature.

Tight in the Piplup’s hands was a small X-transceiver, the one that he had gotten from White to use as a cell phone for the Network. He had been in the midst of preparing a message for Holland and Talho to let them know where he was when the Pokémon had come out of nowhere and had taken it to play with it. Ninten had, of course, taken offense and that resulted in this grand chase that led him all the way out here.

He had never really been to the Arid Badlands, but he had decided that he didn’t really like it. The Piplup had vanished, and in the midst of the chaos, he had wandered into what seemed to be some kind of abandoned facility. He heard footsteps from afar and readied his bat.

This place felt funny to him. There was a lot wrong with this place – the sadness, the despair… the torment. He was getting a headache just from that alone.

“… Hello…?” Ninten cautiously called out.

--------------------
user posted image
"Well, now that the Earth's crisis is finally over, I think I'll just lay down for a moment and Zzzzzzzzz....."
PM
^
Riki
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 11:25 AM

Non-Human
OCCUP:
Heropon
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Nopon

Riki

Riki perked up. There was someone else in here! And why not? It was not only an abandoned building, but it was an abandoned building with the entire front wall gone because a certain Tyranitar had smashed through it. That meant that there wasn't any wall or door to keep people out!

Although he happened to use the side door. Riki had wanted to see that room with the cages first and the door was closer to it than the front. Following the sound of the voice, he soon came across a very familiar face.

"Ninten!" Riki sprang towards him, but was mindful enough to not tackle him. Ninten seemed a little on the fragile side and the Nopon wouldn't want him to break anything again. That was okay - Jack was still a prime target for his tackle greetings! Instead, he danced around the boy, happy to see a friend all the way out here.

...did Holland and Talho know that he was out here? Riki thought that they would be keeping a closer eye on him after what happened in Briggs. Oh well.

"Riki surprised to see Ninten here!" he chirped. "Maybe heard story from Trainer friends too?" It was a great story, full of action and heroism and bad guys getting beaten up! Why else would Ninten be all the way out here in the Badlands? All by himself?
PM
^
Ninten
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 09:56 AM

Mutant
OCCUP:
Student
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Ninten

It was Riki! Ninten relaxed as best he could in the atmosphere of this building, tilting his head at Riki’s question and wondering what he was talking about. Story from the trainers…? White hadn’t told him anything interesting lately except for her apparently needing to break up a fight between two of her Pokémon.

“No… What story is this?” he asked, wanting at least some kind of explanation. “I only came here cause a Piplup stole my transceiver phone thingy White gave me! If I lose that thing, she’s gonna kill me!” It was, of course, an exaggeration, but he knew how White could be. She’d be mad.

Ninten tightened his grip on his bat, glancing around. “… So… what is this place? I don’t like the way it feels…” It was pressing into his mental brain, the feelings of this place were affecting him to the point of bringing down his mood. What kind of story did the trainers tell Riki? What happened here? Whatever it was…

… It hadn’t been good.

--------------------
user posted image
"Well, now that the Earth's crisis is finally over, I think I'll just lay down for a moment and Zzzzzzzzz....."
PM
^
Riki
 Posted: Feb 7 2018, 11:56 AM

Non-Human
OCCUP:
Heropon
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Nopon

Riki

Ninten wasn't here because of the story, but because a Piplup stole something from him? Something given to him by White. Well, they'd better go retrieve it, then! And then White wouldn't have a reason to yell at Ninten. White was loud when she yelled!

Apparently, Ninten could tell that something happened here. Riki would be happy to explain! "Building used as poacher hideout. Keep Pokemon in cages. Friends Wes and Black drop by, rescue Pokemon, save Goodra! Now bad poachers in cages." Except for one, apparently. Riki had been told that one guy wasn't all that bad and even helped the Trainers get everyone out of this place.

Riki hadn't bothered to go into much detail - the two Trainers had been here, so they could tell the story better than he could. And Ninten had a Piplup to look for and probably only wanted the short version of it, anyway.

A creak came to Riki's ears from some distant part of the building. "Hm? Sound like something opening." Maybe that was the Piplup? Or was there someone else here?
PM
^
Ninten
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 02:34 PM

Mutant
OCCUP:
Student
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Ninten

Riki rambled off an explanation, as Ninten turned to consider the area. So, this place had Pokémon in it, and they had been kept in cages? It was nice that Wes and Black had been here, then. They had saved the day, and rescued all those Pokémon. Goodra was nice and safe, too, living with them on the Axolotl. He’d seen Goodra around.

“… So this is where Goodra came from…?” Ninten had ultimately decided that the Dragon-type was safer with them.

But, that was when that creak sounded and Riki and pointed out that it sounded like something opening. Ninten turned to the source as well, immediately suspicious. What if it was the Piplup? Well, then he’d have to stop it, penguin or no. “Let’s go check it out, if it’s that Piplup, I have business with him!”

The words started and the moxie returned to him, he headed off in the direction, tiptoeing to avoid detection, and his bat tight in his hands. But, when he looked around, he didn’t see any Piplup – just a swinging cupboard door.

“… Huh…”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight
F/BC

OHaV