OCCUP:
plumber
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
human

Luigi
© catherine // CURRENTLY Offline

So it's kind of a shame that panfandom sites have been going down lately, so imagine my excitement when I find another one! I've been big into panfandom forums, even have one going myself, but unfortunately there aren't a lot of ones out there that have any kind of activity to them. That's what convinced me to join this site - wanting more panfans that actually have activity.

My name is Catherine, I'm 23 years old, and I've been at this shindig for over 11 years. I'm a fan of video games, cats, some shows... Honestly, my interests are pretty predictable, given the character I'm currently applying as. I've also invited a friend over to this site, so I won't be the only one joining! (Just gotta wait until he gets power back at home before he can join.)

I don't have much else to say about myself, other than I hope we can get along and have a good time together!

PM
^
Mei Misaki
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 06:25 PM

Student
OCCUP:
Student
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Mei Misaki
© Jessica // CURRENTLY Offline

Hey Catherine!

We've already talked, but I'll just formally introduce myself. c: I'm Jessica and I'm the head admin, though you can just call me Jess like everyone else does. I have noticed a decease in panfandoms going around and a lot of the ones I remember seeing while advertising no longer seem to be around. Alas. But, welcome to CMH! We'll be heading into our sixth year come next month, so we're still going strong. We're a small group, but we've always managed to stay active so I hope you enjoy your stay!

If you're ever in need of contacting me but I'm not lurking on my admin, you can also find me on one of my character accounts and they include:

Jack Atlas (YGO 5Ds)
Alex Louis Armstrong (FMA)
Black (Pokemon)
Bad Girl (No More Heroes)
Holland Novak (Eureka Seven)
Doctor Eggman (Sonic)
Sagiri (Suikoden V)
Flemeth (Dragon Age)
Lloyd (Mother)
Dovahkiin (Skyrim)
Mayu Watanabe Mark 3 (AKB0048)
Ronald Knox (Black Butler)
Kay (Girls Und Panzer)
Steven Hackett (Mass Effect)
Calcifer (Howl's Moving Castle)
Oogie Boogie (Kingdom Hearts)
Mei Misaki (Another)
Arystar Krory (DGM)

It's a long list. I'm everywhere.

But, if you ever have a question or need help with anything, feel free to ask me! http://callsmehomerp.b1.jcink.com/uploads/callsmehomerp/emoticons/cute.gif
PMEmail
^
Crow
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 06:53 PM

Robot
OCCUP:
Scavenger
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Robotic Doll

Crow
© Icey // CURRENTLY Offline

Helloooo
I'm Icey, and I just thought I'd pop in to say hi officially.
I have a pretty wide range of interests which include, but are definitely not limited to Mega Man and Final Fantasy. I like animals in general, even though I am allergic to a great many of them, and I even have two dogs. I think I am currently the youngest on the site at 19, but I could be proved wrong if anyone younger joins. Um... Not really good at thinking things up on the spot, but I like to talk, too.
If you wanna talk or plot, my characters are:
Yoshiya "Joshua" Kiryu from The World Ends With You
Blues from Rockman Classic
Zero from Rockman X
Vivi Ornitier from Final Fantasy IX
Kellyn from Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia
and Crow from Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
The Warrior of Light
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 06:53 PM

Soldier
OCCUP:
Hero of Light
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

The Warrior of Light
© Draco // CURRENTLY Offline

It's a great pleasure to meet you, Catherine! You can call me Draco, and I'm the resident breaker-of-code and mass-application maker. I once owned 90% of the app center's real estate, and so far that's not even my greatest achievement. For the moment, I have one app in there, which you probably noticed.

Much like you, I'm a big fan of video games, although I have been trying to expand my knowledge of anime and hope to add more anime characters to my list. If you ever want to chat or RP with me, you can hit me up on one of my accounts, or even contact me on Discord, if you have it! (My account is PK☆Draco#1495) I tend to haunt one account at a time, and my current one is the Warrior of Light. For the moment, my current list is this:
    Ninten, from MOTHER/Earthbound Beginnings (Game)
    Raimu "Rhyme" Bito, from The World Ends With You (Game)
    Rockman, or "Rock", from Rockman Classic (Game)
    Morgan, from Fire Emblem: Awakening (Game)
    White, from Pokémon Black/White (Game)
    Tron, from Kingdom Hearts II (Game)
    Talho Yuki, from Eureka Seven (Animanga)
    Anna Kushina, from K Project (Animanga)
    Harua Kojima the 8th, or "Kojiharu", from AKB0048 (Animanga)
    Rockman X, or "X", from Rockman X (Game)
    Mipha, from Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Game)
    The Warrior of Light, from Final Fantasy I (Game)
    The Homunculus, or "Munny", from Fausts Alptraum(Game)
For the moment, my application that's currently sitting in there is for Y'shtola Rhul, from Final Fantasy XIV. You may see me discussing some stuff from it now and then as I recently got the game myself and I tend to chat a bit about the weird stuff I find while playing it. I'm also married and may occasionally mention a "Craig" - that's my husband! I may also mention a "Luna", that's my dog. http://callsmehomerp.b1.jcink.com/uploads/callsmehomerp/emoticons/cute.gif

If you're ever in need of stuff like imaging or gifs, I can make some basic stuff for you if you ever need it! I made all my gifs and imaging for my characters, and am more than glad to make some for the others on the site! I hope you really enjoy your stay here in CMH and I hope to play with Luigi with any of my characters!

--------------------
user posted image
PMAIM
^
Dorumon
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 01:43 AM

Non-Human
OCCUP:
N/A
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Digimon

Dorumon
© Jen // CURRENTLY Offline

Hi Catherine! My name is Jen and I'm Jess' sister and co-admin of CMH. Half my time spent on here is in the afternoons and the other half is usually during the late hours of night when everyone else is likely asleep (like right now). I'm not going to list all my characters here because I'm sleepy now. Also, there's a lot of them. But I do play Rosalina, currently the sole Mario character on the board. c:

I play a ton of video games and share my room with a cute betta fish. That's pretty much all I can really think to mention right now. (It's almost two AM here.) Anyway, I'm pleased to meet you and hope you get through the apping process with all your limbs intact! If you see me around and would like to chat, just poke the cbox.

Looking forward to seeing Luigi here!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight F/BC
Prisoners of Fate

OHaV