CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

calls me home
AN ANIMANGA/VIDEO GAME ROLEPLAY

THE GODDESS WORLD IS CURRENTLY IN YEAR ONE, MONTH TWELVE
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Just A Short Stay, Open
Arystar Krory III
 Posted: Oct 7 2017, 04:52 PM

Soldier
OCCUP:
Exorcist
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Human

Arystar Krory III
© Jessica // CURRENTLY Offline

For a moment, Arystar could only admire Miranda. It was so good to see her in person, so much so that it was hard to even stop thinking about how good it was to see her in person. She looked just as he remembered her.

It was odd to think they had been separated for so long now. It had been months, almost a year. But, here she was.

He glanced the way her friend had gone before indicating the table he had been occupying. There was enough room for all of them - he hoped, her friend was a rather large man. He tried to remember if there was anyone that size in the Order. Not even their General was quite so large.

"Please, sit," he said before sliding back into his own seat. "Tell me what happened. How you got here." He wanted to know everything, but he didn't want to bombard her with so many questions all of a sudden. She was like him in a way. Both of them were capable of being overwhelmed.
PM
^
Miranda Lotto
 Posted: Oct 10 2017, 09:55 PM

Soldier
OCCUP:
Exorcist
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Miranda Lotto
© Jen // CURRENTLY Offline

Armstrong and Pikachu had left them; Miranda watched them go, then as they started looking through the menu together. She looked back at Arystar, who asked her to sit, so she pulled out a chair at his table and sat down, pondering just how she was going to explain everything to him. She wasn't good at explaining things.

"I... think I got here like everyone else. I woke up in a strange world, not knowing any of the places or any of the people... or how I even got there to begin with..." It had been quite the shock. A lot of people were dressed way differently, had lives far different than those who lived in her world. Not every person was human, either - there were elves and dwarves and Nopon and many other races. The wilds were inhabited by not only animals, but all kinds of strange creatures with different abilities.

If they returned home and she explained this to everyone, would they even believe her?

Arystar would, because he would have seen it with his own two eyes.

"One day... I ended up in the Deep Roads by accident." Miranda chewed on her lower lip. She didn't know if Arystar knew of the underground tunnels deep below the surface of this continent, but they were basically one of the worst places on the planet to be. Miranda thought it was good to mention them, however - it was there that her story on this planet really began.
PM
^
Alex Louis Armstrong
 Posted: Oct 13 2017, 03:52 PM

Soldier
OCCUP:
Alchemist
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Alex Louis Armstrong

Armstrong continued looking through the menu. He let Pikachu pick out something she would like before he relayed the orders for both himself and Miranda to the person at the counter, paying for the menu and waiting patiently as it was made. He knew Miranda would like what he had picked out for her; he had grown privy to her tastes since they had spent months together.

Once their food was ready, Armstrong took the trays it was placed on and easily carried it over to the table where Miranda and her friend were seated. He had excellent balance, and the load of food didn't cause him any problems as he walked.

Armstrong slid into a vacant seat and started organizing the food for him and Miranda and Pikachu. He kept quiet. They had things to talk about. Any commentary he had could wait.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Arystar Krory III
 Posted: Oct 13 2017, 04:48 PM

Soldier
OCCUP:
Exorcist
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Human

Arystar Krory III

Arystar leaned his hands on his knees, his fingers closing around his pants in a tight grip. It was likely that his pants were going to wrinkle, and he would look silly if anyone wasn't capable of seeing them in the black folds, but he didn't think about it at that moment. Instead, he was too focused on listening to what Miranda was telling him.

It seemed she was in this world since around its inception. That would make sense, judging from the time presumed she had gone missing. But, then she mentioned something he had never heard of since he had come here.

"Deep Roads?" he asked, quizzically. He didn't think that this place had been mentioned to him yet, but he hadn't really talked to many people since he had come here. It hadn't been too long, anyways, since he had stepped foot on this world. "What are the Deep Roads?" He noticed her troubled look and he added before he thought the question through, "What happened there?"
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight The Games
MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP Simple and Clean DW

OHaV