CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

calls me home
AN ANIMANGA/VIDEO GAME ROLEPLAY

THE GODDESS WORLD IS CURRENTLY IN YEAR ONE, MONTH TWELVE
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Out For Lunch, Lucina
Lucina
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 10:37 AM

Official
OCCUP:
Princess
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucina
© Jen // CURRENTLY Offline

If this scene seemed familiar to Morgan, than that was good. Maybe he couldn't outright remember similar times in the past, but there was at least something there that made him feel like he had done this before. Lucina sipped at her tea while Morgan presented his next question to her. There was something he had been meaning to ask?

"Of course, Morgan," she replied, setting her cup down. "If it's something that I can answer, I shall do so." Lucina wasn't sure if anyone else from their group had arrived here on this planet. Until then, she would be the one who knew the young tactician best. Likely, Morgan wanted something about his history cleared up. She didn't know much about his life before they had met, but if his question was about his memories since, there was a good chance that she could give him the answer that he sought.
PM
^
Morgan
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 09:47 AM

Magician
OCCUP:
Tactician
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Morgan
© Draco // CURRENTLY Offline

With Lucina willing to listen to his question, Morgan carefully put his hands together, thinking about what he wanted to say. He wanted to almost pull out one of his tomes, to just have something familiar to grasp onto, but this was Lucina. She was familiar enough.

“I have been thinking long and hard, and trying to remember things on my own… and while I haven’t had much success, I seem to have made some progress,” he mentioned at first. “It’s sort of the opposite of the problem that I had with you… I reacted to your name, but your face at first was… not familiar.” He paused for a moment to allow her to digest that before moving on.

Morgan fingered with the edging of his coat. “… I remember a face. Light hair, dark eyes, someone who is taller than me, older… and wears a coat much similar to this one. Maybe it’s even the same one…? But… I’m not sure who this person is, or my relation to her. I don’t remember her name. Do you maybe…?”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lucina
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 11:22 PM

Official
OCCUP:
Princess
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucina
© Jen // CURRENTLY Offline

So Morgan remembered someone else - a face without a name. Lucina knew immediately who he was talking about. Out of all their friends and family... there could only be one person who would match that profile exactly. She thought over her answer before speaking again.

"This woman who appears in your memories... her name is Robin." Lucina was sure that she was the one Morgan could partially remember. "Like you, she's a tactician, one with incredible talent. It's because of her that we're alive and well today." It was a long story that could wait until Morgan was ready to hear it. There were some details that Lucina wasn't sure he would believe.

"Robin is one of my most cherished friends. And she is your mother, Morgan."
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight
F/BC

OHaV