CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

calls me home
AN ANIMANGA/VIDEO GAME ROLEPLAY

THE GODDESS WORLD IS CURRENTLY IN YEAR ONE, MONTH TWELVE
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Abandoned Hideout, Open
Ninten
 Posted: Apr 15 2018, 12:06 PM

Mutant
OCCUP:
Student
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Ninten
© Draco // CURRENTLY Offline

They were close! Ninten could feel it.

But, there was a problem. This particular room was an absolute mess. The layout was hard for Ninten to follow, and he grew concerned that maybe they might have to wait until the Piplup left for another area. That was when Riki offered a solution – he would sneaky to the other end and scare the possible Piplup to Ninten’s direction. Hopefully.

Ninten fixed his hat, tightened his grip on his bat, and offered a smile to Riki. “Let’s get this maybe-Piplup,” he whispered to Riki. “Go sneaky to the other side and I’ll wait here to catch it once it comes out over this way.” He really hoped that this thing was the Piplup. Then, things would be looking up for him after all these things recently.

--------------------
user posted image
"Well, now that the Earth's crisis is finally over, I think I'll just lay down for a moment and Zzzzzzzzz....."
PM
^
Riki
 Posted: Apr 18 2018, 03:20 PM

Non-Human
OCCUP:
Heropon
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Nopon

Riki
© Jen // CURRENTLY Offline

"Leave it to Heropon," whispered Riki with a smile. Okay, then! It was time for him to be sneaky. The Nopon observed where the maybe-Piplup currently was, then he started to make his way around the room, sticking close to one of the walls where he couldn't be seen easily. Since the room was such a mess, there were a lot of spots where he could sneak around. Riki made it to the far end of the room without trouble.

When frightened, most things would spin around and run straight away from the threat. Riki hoped it was the same for this Piplup, if it was one. He moved so he could scare it Ninten's way. The Nopon inhaled deeply and silently counted to ten.

Then he let out a roar - the perfect imitation of a Raikou. The sound shook the very walls of the room, scattered the various crumpled pieces of paper that covered the floor. At the threat that an actual Electric-type Legendary Pokemon might be here, the maybe-Piplup reacted how Riki wanted it to, running Ninten's way.
PM
^
Ninten
 Posted: May 2 2018, 12:46 PM

Mutant
OCCUP:
Student
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Ninten

Once Riki had made that perfect imitation of a Raikou roar, the creature panicked and raced off in the direction of where Ninten was waiting. Ninten quickly grabbed a nearby box, turned it upside down to empty it, and then slammed it on the passing by critter in order to trap it.

“I got it!” he called out to Riki as soon as he had and could hear the panicked scratching of the critter underneath. He was almost too nervous to lift the box in order to see for sure that it was the Piplup that stole his X-transceiver.

--------------------
user posted image
"Well, now that the Earth's crisis is finally over, I think I'll just lay down for a moment and Zzzzzzzzz....."
PM
^
Riki
 Posted: May 6 2018, 10:14 PM

Non-Human
OCCUP:
Heropon
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Nopon

Riki
© Jen // CURRENTLY Offline

He got it! Riki smiled and headed back to Ninten, hopping over any obstacles that were in his way. Ninten had secured the maybe-Piplup in a box, which was proof of the boy's quick thinking. The only real problem with that was that they couldn't see the critter inside. It was clearly panicking in there and if they made any move to see what it was, it would take that opportunity to try and escape.

"Nopon trap tasty critters like this," he commented. "Not sure how to deal with critter not meant to be snack." They couldn't bash it like normal - the goal was to keep this particular critter alive. "Maybe talk to maybe-Piplup first? Calm down so Ninten lift box and critter not run away." And then it wouldn't run away with Ninten's X-transceiver if it still had it.

Pokemon were smart and could be reasoned with, right? That was more than Riki could say for a ton of other creatures on this planet.
PM
^
Ninten
 Posted: Today at 02:26 pm

Mutant
OCCUP:
Student
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Ninten

“We’ll figure it out,” Ninten assured Riki with a bright smile. There was the chance that maybe-Piplup wouldn’t be willing to talk it all through, especially after they had just scared it like this. If that was the case, then he’d be pretty willing to put it to sleep. At least that way, they’d have the opportunity to take the maybe-Piplup, if it was Piplup and with his phone, to a safe place.

He knelt down beside the box, keeping a hand firmly on the top. “Hey, uh… If that’s the Piplup in there from earlier… You kinda have my phone, and I need it back.” He wasn’t sure how to go about this properly. With a touch of his telepathy, he pressed some more, his voice chiming in through to the mind of what awaited inside the box.

… Please?

Some angry yelling chimed in through from the box, and Ninten almost burst into a smile. Well, one thing was confirmed – it was Piplup inside the box! “Why should I help you? This thing is fun! You scared me! I’m in a box!

“Well, at least we got ‘im to talk,” Ninten said cheerfully, though now that he thought about it, maybe the Piplup was a girl. Pokémon genders were still weird to him. “But, it looks like we’re the bad guys. Any ideas, Riki?”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight F/BC
Prisoners of Fate

OHaV