OCCUP:
Pkmn Trainer
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Human

Wes
© Jen // CURRENTLY Offline

(Communication is vital to any group, the Network included. This thread is to provide a sample of messages sent between members. If someone leaves a message for one of your characters, you don't need to actually write a reply if you don't feel like it. This, like other threads in this sub-board, is for fun and it's completely optional to participate.)

Date: Day XX, Month 11, Year 1

(Pinned to the corkboard in the
Axolotl's kitchen. One edge slightly overlaps the edge of a photo of Kirby snoozing on the couch. Written in blue ink.)

Things to do before the end of the month:

- clean/sort storage
- check/replenish supplies in med bay
- get Dorumon a phone
- reupholster couch (Sorry, Holland. Seems like Absol's still a little skittish.)
- reorganize junk in hangar
- groceries

We've gone through a dozen mops in the past month and a half. Clearly, they're not made to clean up Goodra slime, so if anyone comes across something better and longer lasting, please let me know.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
White
 Posted: Aug 5 2017, 03:52 PM

Wanderer
OCCUP:
Pkmn Trainer
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

White
© Draco // CURRENTLY Offline

(A sticky note is attached to the bottom of Wes’ note, written in a black ball point.)

Took care of the storage for you guys, so you don’t have to worry about that. There’s a spare Xtransiever if that works in the left drawer of Ninten’s table. If not, just let him keep it. I also brought in bread, milk and eggs for you guys, so that strikes off those for you.

I’ve been looking around for mops and stuff, and there seems to be a good quality one for sale in Neo Domino. A bit out my price range, but I’ll see if a guy I know can pitch in towards it. I’ll let you know otherwise.

Also, sorry, but Reuniclus caused a mess in the living room. Not cleaning that up.

--------------------
user posted image
current team:
user posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
accompanied by:
user posted image
PM
^
Jack Atlas
 Posted: Aug 5 2017, 05:09 PM

Duelist
OCCUP:
Duelist
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Human

Jack Atlas
© Jessica // CURRENTLY Offline

(No message but Jack's credit card is taped to White's sticky note.)

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Amaterasu
 Posted: Sep 23 2017, 10:58 PM

Deity
OCCUP:
Sun Goddess
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Sun Goddess

Amaterasu

Date: Day XX, Month 12, Year 1

(Automatic notification sent to all members' devices from the phone Amaterasu keeps in her inventory. It states that she has arrived at her planned destination of Silent Hill.

No personal message has been sent with it, but most of the Network already knew that she was planning to venture out with Ronald to help him with his key.)

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lucina
 Posted: Oct 19 2017, 10:40 AM

Official
OCCUP:
Princess
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucina

(A stack of notes and reports compiled in a blue folder marked "Ocean Updates". An introductory note is tucked in at the top, clearly written with a quill rather than ballpoint pen. The paper has a blue butterfly watermark at each bottom right-hand corner.)

This is a short summary of the information I have gathered in the past few months, regarding the status quo within the Archipelago, as well as the recent discovery of the mysterious stone Black, Suicune and I have found in the wreck at the Ship Graveyard. I await your review of this information by either one or all three of you in charge, but considering current events, I understand if it takes some time. The "celebrations" for the New Year takes precedence, as the safety of not only the world, but the people living in it, is at stake.

First, the situation in Sabaody Archipelago. Certain businesses, as well as positions of power, have changed hands several times recently, some even within the span of a few days. There is an increase of trade (legal and otherwise) in certain goods, including soul gems, runes (both Thedas and Falena varieties), materia, relics said to have supernatural powers and even the tainted gear used by the darkspawn. There is also an increase of trade in live creatures, including rare and exotic animals, common livestock, and Pokémon.

I know that last category would be of concern to you, Wes - even more so now, considering the current situation regarding them. I have complied that information in a separate report. I hope it helps.

As for the stone found in the shipwreck, I have leafed through every book and note that I have retrieved from the captain's quarters twice over. Nothing specifically mentions this particular stone by name. It does, however, seem to emanate some kind of power, and is quite different than the Chaos Emerald that Lloyd and Lucas have been keeping in their possession. I have written everything I have learned that might relate to the stone in some way, complete with points of reference. The stone, along with the material retrieved with it, is safely stored on the shelves for ongoing cases.

I will be looking into trade involving stones, gems and minerals next, particularly in the Archipelago, Phoenicis and Dunwall. I will keep you updated and alert you if anything arises.

Take care,
Lucina

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Raimu "Rhyme" BIto
 Posted: Nov 15 2017, 08:32 PM

Civilian
OCCUP:
???
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Raimu "Rhyme" BIto

(A picture of Ring Tone sitting cheerfully and with a big smile is posted on the board, with Reuniclus and Zorua stacking stuff on a sleeping Raikou in the back. A page out of a notebook is tacked underneath, with a note written on it.)

Ring Tone wanted everyone to know that she’s rooting for all of us! Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success! I hope everyone has a good day and works hard and takes care of themselves!

(There’s another sticky note nearby it, this one from White.)

Reuniclus and Zorua have wandered off, sightings would be great.

--------------------
user posted image
current team:
user posted image
PM
^
Wes
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 10:53 PM

Wanderer
OCCUP:
Pkmn Trainer
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Human

Wes

(A stack of paper is sitting on the lounge table where it can be easily found, secured with a clip. A handwritten note rests on the top.)

Ninten,

Ocarina songs, as promised back when you had pneumonia. There's fifty of them, in tabs so you'd be able to read them easily. Sorry it took so long; I wasn't sure which ones would be interesting for you to try learning. Pretty much pulled them from not only my world and yours, but everywhere you see on this planet. Give 'em a look.

The first page is the new song Celebi taught me in order to summon her from anywhere in this world. She's always in the same time as us now, so no special powers or instruments are needed. If you're in a bind somewhere and you can't call or text us, use this. She'll be there in a flash.

As far as I know, she's only taught this song to one other person, a friend she made here. So you'd be the third guy to learn it.

Anyway... I'm really sorry that I haven't spoken to you a whole lot since that Heartless thing went down. Not your fault, but mine. If you have questions or you need help - with this music or anything else - come find me. I'll drop whatever I'm working on.

Later,
Wes

P.S.: Replenished your asthma sprays. They're in their usual spot in the med bay.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
White
 Posted: May 17 2018, 11:50 AM

Wanderer
OCCUP:
Pkmn Trainer
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

White

(A lone envelope addressed to “For Wes, Confidential”, is tacked onto the board. Inside is a letter solely meant for him. The letter inside is a little tear-stained, with the writing very aggressive and clearly written when emotions were running high.)

Wes:

Been doing what you asked regarding the missing Pokémon thing.

A friend informant of mine from Neo Domino contacted me about a job regarding missing Pokémon when she was unable to surface anything about their location, and fuck, did I land myself smack dab into your little problem and paid the price. Anyway, long story short, kind of got myself into trouble but I was able to get out of it just fine. Wrote most of this report for you sitting in the Pokémon Center while I got my little shits checked out. I’m including everything Anna told me, and everything I managed to get while I was doing the lead following.

Anna said that a couple of her customers had claimed to have been mugged on the streets. Things stolen were Pokéballs that had been given to them from Nurse Joy to catch Pokémon that had they had taken a liking to. Thought at first that it was a typical theft, tacked it on work board for HOMRA to investigate. Quickly grew sour.

Anna hires me. Figured it related to your thing, so checked it out. Led to a bunch of assholes that had Shadow Pokémon and found myself in a battle with them. Overpowered Sammy and Golurk, wasn’t able to get away in time. Forced to use Zorua to even get away and back to the Center.

Couldn’t go back in time to recover

Can’t even imagine that I didn’t

Wasn’t able to save my own

Was too stupid to realize they’d want him

(A series of aggressive, scratched out words and sentences that are too decipherable to make out. Then, finally, the words become readable again.)

They took Reuniclus from me.

I know you said to turn back if it led to Cipher. I’m such a fucking idiot, and I’m sorry that I wasn’t able to even follow your instructions. I can’t go back to face Anna. Not like this. I can’t even do anything right now, I’m too much of a mess. I’m going underground for now and I need to calm down.

Cipher grunt’s Shadow Pokémon that they used was:
    Gardevoir
    Scizor
Taken Pokémon:
    Skarmory
    Litten
    Mightyena
    Reuniclus
Found the Cipher grunts north of Neo Domino along the main road. They might have been heading toward some kind of base, I guess. Marked it on the map connected to this letter.

Bye for now.

– White

(Attached to the note is Anna Kushina’s name, address, and phone number. Also attached is White’s more detailed notes regarding the Cipher grunt’s appearances and the Pokémon they used, including what Shadow Pokémon they had with them when she was forced to battle them, and Anna and the victim’s account of the mugging.)

--------------------
user posted image
current team:
user posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
accompanied by:
user posted image
PM
^
Wes
 Posted: May 17 2018, 12:33 PM

Wanderer
OCCUP:
Pkmn Trainer
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Human

Wes

(Sent to White as an email.)

I don't know where you are right now. Don't know if or when this is going to reach you. Get back to the Axolotl if you can.

We'll get the Pokémon back. I promise. This is my fault and my responsibility. I'll get Reuniclus back to you, even if I have to fall again in order to do it.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lucina
 Posted: Jun 5 2018, 10:41 AM

Official
OCCUP:
Princess
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucina

(A handwritten report on Lucina's typical butterfly-watermarked paper. There's a sticky note on the top - "Just get to this whenever you have the time.")

Calamity Field Survey Results

In order to investigate the rumors surrounding the field, our team ventured in to see what we could find. The area displayed the typical behavior already known to it - no wind as if indoors, thriving foliage but lack of any creatures. Our first stop was to the river, which sustains several of the continent's ecosystems, including Makna Forest.

The river was, to be honest, the most normal thing about Calamity Field. While there were no fish, no frogs and no insects of any kind, there was at least algae and plant growth there. The water is clear, clean and according to Suicune, safe to drink. As we passed by it later during our departure, I took a water sample, now properly labelled and in storage. I'd like an analysis on it when time allows for it.

With the river checked, our team then turned our focus to heading towards the center of the field. This was the part of our assignment where things started to get strange. I can now confirm that many of the rumors have some truth to them. As we approach, we heard voices and there was something in the air that wasn't quite right. The most noticeable phenomenon, however, were the phantoms - wispy figures of actual people, particularly those who were there at the final game of Calamity. They appeared to be re-enacting moments from that night.

The closer we got to the center - where the colosseum had been located - the more difficult it was to look at it, for it became hard on our eyes to stay focused on that point. This effect disappeared once we made it, for better or for worse. We found that the center was an unstable place, where the air was heavy and the world around us seemed to quake. It was there that we encountered phantoms different than that of the Calamity ones - our own. Their appearances seemed to reflect our past selves: Jack's was dressed differently, Suicune's had its crest unbroken. Mine took the form of an identity I once took; it was this one, and this one alone, who spoke to us.

The phantom - whom I will henceforth refer to as "Marth", after the aforementioned identity - had been willing to explain to us the nature of the field. Memories from what had happened during the end events of Calamity had seeped into the field, distorting the flow of space and time within its boundaries. The Calamity phantoms are those memories taking a visible form. Other phantoms, while not quite as numerous and as visible, are brought into existence whenever someone else steps into the area. Thus, it's safe to say that there may be many more phantoms, all taking the appearance of anyone who happened to cross into the field at any point in time after the event that had taken place.

Marth also stated that while the phantoms posed no physical threat to visitors, other dangers persist. The pressure given off by the air in the field - particularly near the center - and the presence of these lingering memories can greatly affect those who are sensitive to it. I had to recall Vivillon once she started to feel unwell before we reached our destination. It's only because Jack, Suicune and I were strong enough to reach the center that we did so, but I did start to feel a headache before we left the field for good, and I experienced some nausea for around a hour after our trip.

Other beings may be drawn to the field due to this environment as well; they can also pose a very real threat. I shall check for rumors of creatures such as Heartless and Noise prowling the area in the upcoming days.

I must admit that what we had learned about the field - from our experiences there, as well as what Marth had been willing to tell us - might not be as concrete as we hope. There is the matter of why the Goddess had left this field like this to begin with. Did it happen on its own, or had she caused it? Upon finding that the field was like this, did she leave it because it amused her, or was there some other reason? Marth, who had been drawn from my memories to provide answers, also admitted that it couldn't be entirely certain of its own existence. This phantom may or may not have been sent to us by the Goddess, in order to help and to warn us, then send us on our way.

There are, I'm afraid, still many more questions left to be answered. I recommend another trip be taken into the field when we do have the time to do so. I also recommend that what we found there be shared with the other members. The area can be dangerous, especially to certain people in our group. While the outer edges of the field are relatively safe to cross for shortcuts to other places, the interior reaches should be avoided unless there's an important reason for going there. Clearly, Calamity Field isn't normal by any standards of the term, but it should be treated with caution and respect. To do otherwise would surely be costly.

Clipped to this report are the accounts I've gathered prior to the trip, regarding the phantoms and other phenomena travelers have experienced, as well as my notes and observations in detail. I hope this is enough to provide an accurate assessment of the environment and possible threats, so a proper warning can be issued.

- Lucina

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight F/BC
Prisoners of Fate

OHaV