CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

calls me home
AN ANIMANGA/VIDEO GAME ROLEPLAY

THE GODDESS WORLD IS CURRENTLY IN YEAR ONE, MONTH TWELVE
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Normalcy, Open
Blues
 Posted: Apr 20 2018, 06:57 AM

Robot
OCCUP:
Wanderer
ALIGN:
Neutral
SPECIES:
Robot

Blues
© Icey // CURRENTLY Offline

Blues smiled as she came to the right conclusion about who he'd been referring to as X's boyfriend. More tease fodder for later. The smaller robot still wasn't quite sure how she recharged him considering his core was neuclear. Maybe his tanks still accepted other types of energy and that was why his core hurt him from time to time?

He glanced at her, wondering if it was a delicate topic if she hadn't offered the information. "How did you fill my tank? It doesn't look like much time has passed. Normally it takes hours for my tanks to refill enough for a reboot after being empty." And even then they were never full. She told him that she had recharged him, but none of the equipment seemed remotely able to do that.

It almost had to be some sort of complicated future ability, but if she didn't want to say it wasn't like it mattered too much. He just liked to know what's going on with his body. Unfortunately he hasn't had much say in that for a long while.

--------------------
user posted image
Team: user posted image
PM
^
Cinnamon
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 09:53 AM

Robot
OCCUP:
Nurse
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Reploid

Cinnamon
© Jen // CURRENTLY Offline

Cinnamon supposed that was a fair thing to ask - she did, after all, recharge Blues in a way that wasn't standard. She lifted her hands to show them to him, allowing them to glow slightly with energy. "I'm designed to restore a patient's functions without needing physical access to their vital components. I only need to be either close by, or touching their outer shell. All I did was recharge you, but I'm also capable of repairing damage... so it was never there to begin with."

It was, she understood, unusual, even among Reploids. But that was how she was built. Besides, if Cinnamon had to pick one of her powers as strange, she would probably pick how she refined Force Metals over any of her healing capabilities.

"I can also heal organics this way..." she added, letting her arms drop to her sides. "But... I'm not really sure if that was something I was always able to do, or if the Goddess configured me so I can..." Her voice became quiet as she said the last part of that sentence. Cinnamon honestly wasn't sure. She had no way to tell. But she did use this quirk to her advantage, treating patients on a far wider scale than she could ever imagine.

This world was mean to its inhabitants; many get hurt on a daily basis. If Cinnamon could help even a small percentage of them, then she wanted to.
PM
^
Blues
 Posted: May 6 2018, 05:01 AM

Robot
OCCUP:
Wanderer
ALIGN:
Neutral
SPECIES:
Robot

Blues

Well wasn't that a pretty little sentiment. It sounded almost too good to be true, in Blues's opinion, but he was fairly certain that his core was far beyond the scope of what she could help with anyway. "I think my problems are too... deep set." He said quietly, looking out a window. Replacing that would be fairly invasive, and after the last time, he was fairly leery of claims that anyone could fix it.

"Hey Cinnamon, If X was the first Reploid, and Rockman was his predecessor and supposedly the first human like robot, what do you think I am, being older than Rock?"
He quizzed, more curious of her answer than anything else. Maybe it was more obvious that he was a prototype than he thought.

It wasn't so much that he wanted the pity as it was that he wanted her to know that his flaws were what made him who he is, in more ways than one. After all, without him, Rock would likely be the one perpetually wearing sunglasses to correct his optical sensor's oversensitivity to light. He was glad niether of them had to deal with what he does.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Cinnamon
 Posted: May 6 2018, 10:41 PM

Robot
OCCUP:
Nurse
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Reploid

Cinnamon

"My powers do work best on battle damage..." Cinnamon agreed. Damage that was caused recently and didn't have a lot of time to worsen or affect anything. "After looking at your scans, I'm not sure if there's much I can do..." Not without replacing what was causing the problems and the more she thought about it, the more she wondered if that was even possible. It was saddening that she couldn't do much to help with Blues' problem beyond maybe temporarily easing his pain a little.

She was meant to help people and it bothered her whenever she couldn't.

The Reploid considered Blues' next question. She figured that since his systems were older and flawed - and that he was the older brother of both Rock and X - he would be some kind of prototype. While it was an answer, Cinnamon felt like it shouldn't be the only one.

"I think... you're the reason why Rock can live the way he does. And the reason why X can live like he does." Maybe they weren't happy lives all the time, with all that fighting. But they were lives where they could have moments to enjoy and have fun and smile about it. "And in a way, you're the reason why I can live, too. But you're still you. You can also live for yourself... even if it's hard on you."

Whoever had designed these siblings apparently learned from their mistakes. But that didn't have to be the one and only reason why Blues was still here. Maybe it wasn't the best answer, but that was what Cinnamon could give, from what she knew about them.
PM
^
Blues
 Posted: May 18 2018, 06:48 PM

Robot
OCCUP:
Wanderer
ALIGN:
Neutral
SPECIES:
Robot

Blues

Blues was a tad taken aback by her answer. He hadn't expected it, but it was a welcome change to the answers he received in his own time period as to what he was. "The reason they can live like they do huh..." he was thoughtful for a moment, finally replying with a touch of amusement and sarcasm "I guess I'm glad that Dr. Light didn't give either of them malfunctioning cores. That was a mess..." The robot shook his head lightly, "The technical side would be the only way I affected them. I was absent for a good portion of Rock's earlier years, and I was dead by the time X even activated, apparently." It wasn't something he was proud of by any stretch, but now he and his siblings had the chance to be an actual family for once, without the old man screwing things up for them. At least not as much as he usually would.

Poor Rock and Roll would always feel that empty spot and it was all Dr. Light's fault.

"I was trying to get across that I was the first humanoid robot made with free will... Prototype or not, I'm still around." He smiles a little at Cinnamon, "But I think I like your version more. I'm a brother before I'm any of that." Honestly, Blues wasn't certain how to work all the reploids into that equation considering that they were all made based off of his little brother's designs. He figured that he wasn't really related to any of them, after all, all the Sniper Joes were based on his designs and they were far from being any sort of siblings. Annoyance bubbled up at the mere thought of the line of combat robots and he pushed the thought to the side, "So.. How do you know X? Friends?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Cinnamon
 Posted: May 19 2018, 10:36 PM

Robot
OCCUP:
Nurse
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Reploid

Cinnamon

The way Cinnamon saw it, the siblings had all the time in the world now to catch up and be a family. As much time as the Goddess wanted to give them - and the rest of the world - anyway. That could change one day, but if it did, it likely wasn't soon. Any time Cinnamon wondered about that, she had to force herself to stop, because processing through the data she had so far collected was never going to give her the answer. It was better to just not worry about it.

"X and his friends came to laboratory where I lived, wanting to ask the professor who created me to help them. But I was... being kidnapped at the time." First by Marino, who turned out not to be a bad person at all, then by the real bad guys. And it was all because of the Force Metal Generator. Subconsciously, Cinnamon placed a hand over her chestplate, where the unique device had been installed underneath. "X's group rescued me. And I met Axl, too. But Zero... he wouldn't stay with us at first." Still stinging from an earlier betrayal, the red Maverick Hunter had refused to trust anyone new.

"He came around later, though."
PM
^
Blues
 Posted: Jun 11 2018, 11:32 AM

Robot
OCCUP:
Wanderer
ALIGN:
Neutral
SPECIES:
Robot

Blues

Zero had seemed the more cautious type, Blues supposed, but he didn't much care to think about the other red robot, if only because he was leery of if he would stay trustworthy. However it was that she had been kidnapped that affected him the most out of the things she described. Pursing his lips, he thought about how he had kidnapped Kalinka to use as leverage back when he was working alongside Wily, and instantly felt guilt weigh on his shoulders. "I'm sorry you had to go through that. It can't have been easy to deal with."

Blues shifted, getting up from the table he'd been sitting on and petted Rhythm's head gently, "If you ever need help, I'm usually not too far away... Rhythm likes it here so we are in the area a lot. And usually I don't get caught with my energy levels so low." In fact, he usually paces himself so that this sort of thing doesn't happen, but not everything can be preplanned. "Point is I can help if you need me."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight F/BC
Prisoners of Fate

OHaV