CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

calls me home
AN ANIMANGA/VIDEO GAME ROLEPLAY

THE GODDESS WORLD IS CURRENTLY IN YEAR ONE, MONTH TWELVE
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Meanwhile - In the Axolotl's Kitchen, Network
Lucas
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 10:34 PM

Mutant
OCCUP:
???
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucas
© Jen // CURRENTLY Offline

Lucas wasn't sure what to do now.

With the Axolotl currently parked just outside the Seireitei and most of its crew out on whatever plans they had for the day, Lucas had an entire ship almost to himself. He didn't want to visit the nearby city - he thought it was too large and too crowded, and he would just get disoriented and lost and somebody would have to come find him. And he didn't want to be a bother. So indoors he stayed.

Sighing, he drifted into the kitchen, setting Joltik on the counter. It was noon, so it was lunchtime. Maybe he should make something to eat. But what?

Opening a nearby drawer, Lucas pulled out the big recipe book that was stashed in there. Setting it onto the kitchen table, he opened it and flipped through the pages. He knew how to cook; he and Boney often had to fend for themselves because Dad wouldn't be there when they woke up in the morning...

Lucas shook his head, driving off those memories. Anyway, today Lucina wasn't around, so he didn't have to supervise her as she dabbled in... "modern cooking techniques". At least she was getting better? The microwave blew up less often nowadays...

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
White
 Posted: Oct 8 2017, 02:38 PM

Wanderer
OCCUP:
Pkmn Trainer
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

White
© Draco // CURRENTLY Offline

“… Fuck.

White cursed, slowly meandering down the road, dragging along a squeaking bike that looked like it had seen better days. Reuniclus hovered behind, his usual bright smile on his face, as a rather sheepish looking Mawile tottering up behind. As usual, White had been bouncing from location to location for the time being, seeing what she could learn of all the places that they had available.

She’d spent some time up in Saturn Valley with Tron for a while, before bringing back their other companion to Neo Domino. Sweet kid, that little Anna Kushina. A bit freaky, though. It was in the process of heading up to the Seireitei that they had wound up nearly colliding with the Mawile, just in time for it to launch one of its attacks at her bike, busting up the entire mechanism and screwing up her back wheel, pedal and chain. She hadn’t stopped cursing since then, especially since now she had to lug it along since it wouldn’t fold up.

Look on the bright side, Boss Lady,” Reuniclus commented with a smile. “At least she’s sorry.

White snorted. “Sorry isn’t going to fix my bike, or stop my knee from bleeding, shithead.” She bit back another curse word as the Seireitei came into view. “Hopefully someone’s around that can fix it… I don’t know what this place is like, yet. I’ve kind of been avoiding it – I’ve been hearing weird things about it.”

Reuniclus paused and turned. “You might not have to, White! I think I see the Axolotl over there.” When she turned sharply to look at him, he gestured one of his arms over to the sight of the Axolotl. Like a sight for sore eyes, it almost looked like it had a bright halo around it, showing it off like a spotlight.

“Fucking sweet.” White huffed and began to make her way over, cursing all the while. Reuniclus and Mawile shared glances for a moment before following after her. “Do you think they’ll mind that we’re just kind of springing on them?”

I dunno.” Well, wasn’t Reuniclus a load of help. Mawile piped up a few words, and he grinned. “Mawile suggests knocking, though.

White huffed, stopping for a bit to try and fold up her bike again. When that failed, she approached the main door to the Axolotl, trying to get the door open while also trying to keep her bike up.

"Yo!" called out Reuniclus openly with his telepathy. "Anyone home? We got a trashed bicycle over here!"

--------------------
user posted image
current team:
user posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
accompanied by:
user posted image
PM
^
Lucas
 Posted: Oct 10 2017, 11:24 PM

Mutant
OCCUP:
???
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucas

As Lucas flipped another page, he heard a familiar telepathic voice in his mind. If that was Reuniclus, then White couldn't be too far away. "Stay here, Joltik." The tiny Pokemon chattered quietly in reply - she had nowhere else to be. Lucas smiled at her before leaving the kitchen, heading down to the Axolotl's main door to allow White and her Pokemon inside. Halfway down the hallway, he found Raikou, having just woken up and now heading the same way.

Together they reached the entrance and Lucas pressed the button on the wall, opening the door. Raikou peered over his shoulder, eyeing the other Pokemon, then White, then the broken bike that honestly didn't even look much like a bike anymore.

"Geez," said the Legendary in telepathy, "what did you guys do to it? Crash it into a train?" Lucas didn't think that was the case, but it really did look like it. What happened to it? Was everyone okay? His eyes landed on White's knee and even if it didn't look like a serious injury, he felt concerned.

"Hang on..." Lucas focused his PSI and tried Lifeup on the Trainer. That should help.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
White
 Posted: Oct 15 2017, 12:56 PM

Wanderer
OCCUP:
Pkmn Trainer
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

White

Lucas had been the one to open the door, and White sighed as she finally got the bike into the Axolotl, her Reuniclus and their new Mawile friend following close behind. It didn’t take long for Raikou to make a comment regarding the state of the bike, and White scoffed.

It was Reuniclus who responded, however. “Try a full-on Focus Blast from our new friend here! Hahaha! We nearly ran her over on the road some distance away.” He turned to the Mawile, a bright smile on his face, despite how sheepish she appeared. “A train would be a cooler story, though. Maybe we should tell that to Black when he finds out you trashed your bike.

“Like Black will believe I rammed into a train,” White protested, as Lucas worked on healing her knee. “He’d call bullshit right away!”

I dunno, Boss Lady. You rammed into him once.

White huffed. “That was one time.”

Then you nearly rammed into that kid with the big coat, the one with the Fire tome,” Reuniclus continued on. “And Mawile! You seem to be on a record here with collisions.

“Oh, shut up.” Though her mood had been significantly dropped with her Reuniclus’ teasing, White still took the time to smile to Lucas. “Thanks, that was really beginning to sting.”

--------------------
user posted image
current team:
user posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
accompanied by:
user posted image
PM
^
Lucas
 Posted: Oct 19 2017, 08:56 PM

Mutant
OCCUP:
???
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucas

"No problem," Lucas replied with a slight smile. "I'm happy to help." Although... he didn't think he could do anything about the bike. It couldn't be repaired with PSI. And even if he knew how to fix bikes, would there be any hope for this one?

"You know, running into random Pokemon is the leading cause of broken bikes in our world," Raikou commented. Lucas wasn't sure if he was just kidding. "Might be for the best to just put it out of its misery and bury it at Mt. Moon."

"It doesn't look that bad..." Lucas ended up saying, trailing off uncertainly. Raikou gave him a look.

"Are you kidding? Bike frames aren't supposed to bend that way." The Legendary then looked at White. "If you wanna save it, then Wes'll probably be your best bet. But you'll have to wait until he gets back." It was just him and Lucas and some other Pokemon here right now. And it was lunchtime.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
White
 Posted: Nov 3 2017, 05:39 AM

Wanderer
OCCUP:
Pkmn Trainer
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

White

White huffed at the suggestion of burying her bike at Mt. Moon, looking down at the poor thing. She wasn’t ready to part with it – it was a very special bike. She had gotten while on her big Pokémon journey. It meant a lot to her, and she had plenty of fond memories related to it. She didn’t want to just… throw it away.

“… I think I’ll wait for Wes,” she decided. “If he can’t fix it, then no one can, and then I’ll bury it at Mt. Moon.”

We gonna have a bike funeral, too? Bring the whole team?” Reuniclus asked. He knew this was likely a serious affair, but he just couldn’t help himself. The comment made Mawile laugh, too, so there was that bonus. “We should see if Nurse Joy will let us have the whole crew out for it.

The comment caused White to stare at Reuniclus. “You and I both know that putting Chandelure and you in the same room is a cause of major concern. Not to mention Vanillite and Simisear.”

Reuniclus laughed. “You got me, this was all a major ploy to get to hang out with Chandelure again! Still, I think a funeral is a good idea. We can even invite Black, and Lucas, and Raikou, and the rest of the network.” He turned to face Lucas and Raikou, a wide grin on his face. “Guys, may I formally invite you to the funeral for White’s Bike?

“All this for a bike…” White muttered, not believing her Reuniclus right now. “Look, Reuniclus, I said we were going to wait for Wes first, stop planning a bike funeral.”

--------------------
user posted image
current team:
accompanied by:
user posted image
PM
^
Lucas
 Posted: Nov 10 2017, 11:21 PM

Mutant
OCCUP:
???
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucas

"Wes is a pro at fixing stuff. I mean, he fixes everything that Lucina breaks and Riki blows up. Most of it, anyway." Raikou glanced over his shoulder at the space behind him. "We'll just haul it over to his area in the hangar. Should be fine."

And then, hopefully, they wouldn't have to hold a funeral. Lucas wasn't even sure what they were supposed to do at a bike funeral. It all seemed really silly, but if Reuniclus had his way, they'd somehow end up doing it anyway.

"Did you need help with it?" Lucas asked White. It looked like she had dragged her broken bike pretty far until she found the Axolotl. If she was tired of carrying it, then he didn't mind helping out. He wasn't sure how else he could help in this kind of situation.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
White
 Posted: Nov 14 2017, 01:02 PM

Wanderer
OCCUP:
Pkmn Trainer
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

White

Yeah, Wes might be able to save the bike!” Reuniclus chimed with a cheerful laugh. At a confused murmur from Mawile, he hovered down to her with a bright smile. “Wes is a friend of ours! He fixes stuff we break, helps us out, and gives advice! He’s like the dad of the group.

White wanted to facepalm at that comment, giving out a loud, aggravated huff that quickly dispersed when Lucas asked if she needed help with the bike. “You know what? That would be great, Lucas, thanks.” She was tired of lugging it around everywhere and trying to get it to go where she wanted. She held it out for him to take, not sure just how he wanted to carry it around if he took it.

The bike now being moved between trainer and psychic, Reuniclus hovered about, a wide smile on his face. “So, now that we’re stuck here until we know for sure the bike is unable to be saved, what should we do?

His question caused White to pause. “I guess we hang around? I dunno.” She turned to look at Lucas and Raikou, a curious expression on her face. “Are you the only one home for now, aside from the other ship Pokémon?”

Well, you’d think Holland or Talho woulda made themselves known with how I yelled out that we were here,” Reuniclus laughed. “Plus little Ninten doesn’t like when I do that, either. Says it makes his mental ears bleed.

White huffed. “You’re such a little shit. Lucas is probably the same way, and that never occurred to you?”

You love me.

White groaned. “Yeah, I do… But that doesn’t stop you from being a little shit. You should apologize.”

--------------------
user posted image
current team:
accompanied by:
user posted image
PM
^
Lucas
 Posted: Nov 27 2017, 01:45 PM

Mutant
OCCUP:
???
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucas

Lucas got a hold of the bike, taking a moment to find a comfortable way to lift it. It was all bent out of shape and there were some sharp edges he didn't want to touch, but at least it was light enough. "Everyone's gone out except for the Pokemon, and I didn't think he sounded too loud," he replied. Reuniclus was loud, sure, but not enough to give him a headache or anything like that.

"I talk his mental ears off all the time," piped up Raikou, puffing out his chest as if that was something a Legendary Pokemon should be proud of.

"Entei says you talk too much," pointed out Lucas as they made their way to the space in the hangar that Wes had long since claimed as his own. The psychic didn't know enough about mechanics or anything like that to know just what was going on there. It was all tools and equipment surrounding some workbenches in the corner - he wasn't even sure what half of it was for. A couple of large, heavy-duty tires rested against one wall, and half an engine for something was waiting for Wes to rebuild it.

The bike was placed on the cleared table usually reserved for repairs that the various Network members needed done, then Raikou spoke up again.

"I'm hungry."

"Well... Joltik and I were planning to make some lunch..."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
White
 Posted: Dec 2 2017, 09:25 PM

Wanderer
OCCUP:
Pkmn Trainer
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

White

See! Lucas says it’s okay!

White huffed but didn’t say anything regarding it while she pondered on what they should do now that they were waiting for Wes to return and look at the bike. There wasn’t a whole lot that just two people and two Pokémon could do, but there was one thing.

Raikou bluntly stated that he was a hungry, and Lucas then commented that they had been planning on making lunch. White glanced at Reuniclus and Mawile, remembering that they hadn’t had lunch either, and they had been traveling on the bike and on foot for quite a while.

“I can help you with that,” White offered. “I do a lot of cooking and baking, actually.” At the prospect of cooking, Reuniclus himself was suddenly excited and dancing around in little spins around the group.

--------------------
user posted image
current team:
accompanied by:
user posted image
PM
^
Lucas
 Posted: Dec 4 2017, 01:17 PM

Mutant
OCCUP:
???
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucas

"We can figure out something together, then," Lucas smiled. Cooking alone was fun enough, but having a friend cooking with you was even better. On the Axolotl, nearly everyone took turns cooking meals and usually, it wasn't just one person at a time.

Before they left the hangar, Lucas made sure that all the outer entrances were closed and locked up again. They didn't need any strangers sneaking in, especially ones that were up to no good. And especially on this planet with all kinds of trouble. The adults had been pretty clear on that rule.

Making his way back to the kitchen, Lucas found it exactly how he had left it. Joltik hadn't even moved. She peered at him from her spot, then noticed Raikou. She chattered and crawled over to him, jumping into his mane once she was close enough.

"We just went shopping for stuff not too long ago," Raikou commented. Sometimes, he tagged along with whoever was supposed to go out and do the shopping; he even carried bags for them. "So you guys should have a lot of ingredients to work with."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
White
 Posted: Dec 17 2017, 02:44 PM

Wanderer
OCCUP:
Pkmn Trainer
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

White

With the group now in the kitchen and Raikou declaring that they should have plenty to work with, White paused to crack her knuckles. The gears in her brain were already turning around in circles, like little Klink, Klang and Klinklang groups. She, herself, had a Klink, now that she thought about it. Perhaps she should finally train it up to a Klinklang.

Well, that would be later, and this was now. She turned to Lucas, a smirk on her face. “So, Lucas, what do you want to have for lunch? I like breakfast for lunch, myself, but I don’t know if you want french toast or something like that.”

You and I both know you like your caramel sauce all over the place with the bananas and the toast,” Reuniclus commented, poking his large hands into a jar. “I thought there was stuff in here? There was last time!

“Get your grabby little hands out of that jar,” White immediately chided. “Set an example!”

--------------------
user posted image
current team:
accompanied by:
user posted image
PM
^
Lucas
 Posted: Dec 27 2017, 11:23 AM

Mutant
OCCUP:
???
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucas

Breakfast for lunch sounded like a fun idea. Lucas didn't reply right away, though, because Reuniclus was already poking around for something. "Was that the jar that had cookies in it before?" It looked like it, but some of the jars looked the same to him.

"That one had peanut butter cookies," Raikou replied, "or at least it did until two days ago, when Riki and his kids were here. The sugar cookies were wiped, too. They didn't have time to attack the chocolate chip, so those survived." Riki was an adult, but if they were looking for him to set an example of not looting the ship for cookies, then it probably wasn't going to turn out.

"Okay..." Lucas turned to White. "I think french toast sounds good. It's been a while since I had breakfast for lunch." He always got out of bed in time for breakfast. Not everyone living here did.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
White
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 04:27 PM

Wanderer
OCCUP:
Pkmn Trainer
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

White

Dejected, Reuniclus put the jar down back on the counter, pouting all the while. White scoffed at the behaviour of her Pokémon, and opted to give her valuable attention to Lucas instead. Lucas was agreeing with the idea of french toast for lunch, something that made White burst into a grin.

“Well, this should be fun,” White commented, putting her bag down and fixing her hair just a touch to make sure that it wouldn’t get in the way of cooking. As brash as she was, White enjoyed doing stuff like sewing and cooking. Her mom had made sure she had decent skill at it before she went on her way, but she also liked them as a hobby. “So, Lucas. Let’s get all the stuff we’ll need. I’ll check for eggs.”

Turning to the refrigerator, White opened it to inspect it for eggs. It took her a few moments – as it always did when she was in someone else’s fridge as opposed to her mother’s – she eventually located them and took out the carton. While she was it, she also took out the milk. They’ll need that, too.

“I make mine with just vanilla – what about you, Lucas?”

--------------------
user posted image
current team:
accompanied by:
user posted image
PM
^
Lucas
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 11:38 AM

Mutant
OCCUP:
???
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucas

"I like a little cinnamon on mine," Lucas replied as he started to check for the bread. He knew there were fancier ways to prepare french toast, but he didn't think that french toast really needed all these ingredients to it. He liked keeping it simple, but people liked different things. Everyone in the Network had their own favorite flavors, so dinnertime on the Axolotl could turn out to be a real surprise, depending on who was on cooking duty.

The bread was where it always was, but Raikou had been right in that they had plenty to work with. There were six loaves of bread, all different kinds. Half of them had already been partially used. They go through a lot of bread, too - they ate a lot of sandwiches here.

"What kind of bread do you think we should use?" he asked. Depending on what they used, it would change the flavor of their toast.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight F/BC

OHaV