CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

calls me home
AN ANIMANGA/VIDEO GAME ROLEPLAY

THE GODDESS WORLD IS CURRENTLY IN YEAR ONE, MONTH TWELVE
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Midnight Patrol, Open
Dovahkiin
 Posted: Feb 22 2018, 11:19 AM

Wanderer
OCCUP:
Harbinger
ALIGN:
Chaotic Neutral
SPECIES:
Nord

Dovahkiin
© Jessica // CURRENTLY Offline

Lifting the two bodies was not a hard job for Dovahkiin. Even with their poor state, he assumed they might have been underweight in life. He seen much poverty in his lifetime. Even in the city he chose to call home - Windhelm - there was far too much of it. He tried to assist where he could, but the rich always made sure that the gap could never really be closed. He knew his felow Nords were guilty of such things. If there was one thing he didn't agree with his race, it was that.

He carried the two bodies to the makeshift funeral pyre. It could never be what one would build one they had time, but it was what they had. "It's fine," he said to the young woman before placing both bodies gently together on the pyre. He made sure the body the boy found was also on the pyre as well, resting them all side by side.

He tried envisioning who they were when they were alive.

He could not.

Standing up and away from the small pyre, he cast Flames, shooting the fire to the pyre, though only just enough to light it. He was not a mage by any means; his magical skill was one of his weakest assets. But, he knew this much. He didn't know if the other two had to experience such funerals often, so he began a small prayer as he would at home.

"To the Divines, I call for you, though I am far from home," he began, bowing his head. "I seek your guidance for souls taken before their time. May your strength find their way to me, and to them, despite the distance between us.

"Lady Kyne, please lead them through the sky to your heavens. They were lost in nature to forces unnatural. The air is filled with their spirits. May their follow your light to where they may rest peacefully.

"Lord Stendarr, God of Mercy and Justice, may you find those who have taken these lives from the future they may have led, and may you strike justice upon their souls. Let not these pour souls die in vain. Let those who take the lives of the innocent feel what mercy they wrought from you.

"Arkay, Lord of Life, may you bless this passing. May this pyre of death be worthy of the souls it leads to the embrace of the after.

"My Lord Talos, your son calls to you. For if no other listens to the words of this Nord, may your light always find its way to me. May you take these souls I could not save and bring them to your mercy."

Dovahkiin paused, taking a breath.

"To those fallen, I am sorry, for I could not stop the injustice that has taken your lives. Know one day, we too shall fall to the name of death, and when that day comes, I will drink to your loss in the Halls of Sovngarde."

As he finished, the bodies were engulfed in the flames.

--------------------
user posted image
we're the children of skyrim, and we fight all our lives.
and when sovngarde beckons, every one of us dies.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight
F/BC

OHaV