OCCUP:
Princess
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucina
© Jen // CURRENTLY Offline

The two sat at the water's edge. Vivillon was quiet, Lucina thoughtful. A comfortable silence lingered between them, only broken when the royal spoke up.

"...I understand why he's torn up about this. They're friends and so, he feels responsible. Yet there's more to the story than that." Lucina fiddled with the edge of her cape. "If he doesn't confront his fears and face the demons haunting him, how is he going to break the cycle?"

Vivillon murmured something. Even though Lucina couldn't understand the words, she understood the feelings behind them. Her eyes narrowed as she stared at the water. "Yes. At this point in time, however, I'm uncertain as to when he would be ready to even say anything about it."

On top of everything else that was currently going on, their group of friends didn't need this. All they could really do right now was lend their support. "That's enough of that," said Lucina as she rose to her feet. Vivillon looked up at her, then fluttered off of the ground. "We came here for a break, not to discuss our friends' troubles. We shall be there when they need us."

Vivillon smiled as they continued their walk around the lake's perimeter.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight F/BC
Prisoners of Fate

OHaV