CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

calls me home
AN ANIMANGA/VIDEO GAME ROLEPLAY

THE GODDESS WORLD IS CURRENTLY IN YEAR ONE, MONTH TWELVE
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Normalcy, Open
Cinnamon
 Posted: Mar 3 2018, 10:41 PM

Robot
OCCUP:
Nurse
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Reploid

Cinnamon
© Jen // CURRENTLY Offline

Cinnamon wiped the counter clean as she waited for another Trainer to bring their Pokemon to her.

It was normal for her to watch the lobby whenever Nurse Joy had gone out somewhere, like today. Cinnamon didn't mind. She actually enjoyed taking care of Pokemon (and sometimes, their Trainers). She would even head out into the mountain to treat the injuries of wild Pokemon, but she hadn't done so as often lately. Ever since those robot killings had started, she spent most of her time either in here or at school, and she was never far away from anyone who could protect her. Both the staff and the regulars here were quite adamant that she didn't go anywhere alone.

Just thinking about it worried her. She hoped that they caught that killer soon!

Today had been a quiet day so far, although it was rare for any single day to be completely quiet. That was just how it was with a bunch of Trainers running around with their teams. When Cinnamon looked across the lobby and out through one of the front windows, she saw that yet another battle had started. She didn't know who was going to win, but no matter the outcome, this counter would likely be the combatants' next stop.

Cinnamon smiled slightly, then took a moment to check over some supplies. She would be here, waiting, as always.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Blues
 Posted: Mar 4 2018, 07:01 AM

Robot
OCCUP:
Wanderer
ALIGN:
Neutral
SPECIES:
Robot

Blues
© Icey // CURRENTLY Offline

There was something about the wilderness that Blues just couldn't stay away from, and this mountain with its system of tunnels and vast amounts of explorable territory outside made it a perfect spot. Besides, it let him get Rhythm a bit of training. He'd been getting pretty strong as of late. Probably due to the fact that Pokémon in the cave just didn't know when to quit.

Blues had only just left the caves, heading towards the Pokémon center when another trainer demanded a battle from him. Far be it from him to turn down a challenge, but he had Rhythm to think about, too. The little Shinx had been fighting cave pokémon for hours while they explored, but the other trainer didn't listen and didn't give them much of a choice.

Having just about 10% left on his battery, he decided he needed to end this nonsense quickly before he shut down in the open. Unfortunately, as luck would have it the trainer had a grass type, or he assumed it was a grass type, as it looked like it was some kind of rose. A long battle ensued, but Blues noticed that as it drew on, he couldn't focus on or remember it. Before everything went black, he noticed a very bright light envelope Rhythm.

The newly evolved Luxio turned sharply when he heard the loud thud of his trainer hitting the ground behind him. They had won, but it seemed they were too slow in doing so. He had noticed his trainer had a very short amount of stamina, but he was usually more careful than this. Glaring at the opposing trainer, Rhythm stood over his master defensively, but it seemed the trainer was already running off to the pokémon center to get help. Whether for Blues or his own pokémon, Rhythm didn't know, but they weren't far from the Center. Someone would find them.

--------------------
user posted image
Team: user posted image
PM
^
Cinnamon
 Posted: Mar 7 2018, 10:42 PM

Robot
OCCUP:
Nurse
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Reploid

Cinnamon

They were running low on Full Heals. Better make sure to let Nurse Joy know...

Cinnamon glanced up when she heard someone enter the Center in a hurry. Whenever that happened, it was usually an emergency, which seemed to be the case here. It wasn't long before she was following the Trainer outdoors, where they soon came across a Luxio. That wasn't unusual at all, but it was who he was standing over that surprised the Reploid.

"Oh, goodness!" Cinnamon hurried the rest of the way. It was rare for robots of any kind to pass by here, but this one seemed to be a Trainer as well. A lot of people from other worlds had started taking care of Pokemon, but that wasn't important right now. Hoping that the Luxio didn't think she was a threat and zap her, she murmured a quiet "excuse me" as she knelt by the robot and ran a quick diagnostics. Cinnamon didn't even touch him; her optical sensors allowed her to scan and analyze for any problems.

"His energy's completely drained..." There was something off about his systems, too, but that could wait. "We need to get him inside." Cinnamon thought she was strong enough to carry him, but she let his Pokemon decide if that was okay. She understood that not all Pokemon were willing to trust her right away.

Being outdoors left them in a vulnerable spot, however. Cinnamon would rather have him indoors and away from curious Trainers, wild Pokemon and (hopefully not) any serial killers who might be prowling nearby.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Blues
 Posted: Mar 9 2018, 07:57 AM

Robot
OCCUP:
Wanderer
ALIGN:
Neutral
SPECIES:
Robot

Blues

Rhythm bared his teeth when he saw the trainer from before approach, electricity gliding across his fur acting as a threat. The female accompanying him, however, had done nothing to recieve his distrust. He remained standing above Blues, but he allowed her to approach.

Once she got close enough and knelt down, he sniffed at her, and found that she had the same metallic smell his master had. Looking up at her, the Luxio tilted his head, then patted his master's chest with his paw. His master always put a hand over that area when stuff like this happens, so maybe it was important.

Rhythm was hesitant to let the lady take his master. After all, he didn't know her, but so long as he kept close, he wouldn't be shut out of anywhere. Rhythm didn't want to leave his side, and he would make that apparent. He begrudgingly stepped aside for his master's sake.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Cinnamon
 Posted: Mar 10 2018, 11:54 PM

Robot
OCCUP:
Nurse
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Reploid

Cinnamon

Okay, the Luxio was willing to allow Cinnamon to move the robot boy. She gave him a small smile. "Thank you." It wasn't common for her to be hauling offline robots into the Center, but she quickly figured out a way to carry him and brought him back to the building. The Trainer who informed her of the emergency went no further than the lobby, but she was sure that the Luxio would follow her, even into the back. He was allowed to, since it was his Trainer who was in need of care.

Stepping into a vacant room, she placed the boy onto a bed she was sure could handle his weight. A lot of people like him - and her, too - were a lot heavier than they looked. She wasn't about to put him on a bed that would collapse on them. There was some medical equipment on standby, but she ignored all of it, for it wouldn't be much help for this patient. Instead, Cinnamon turned to Luxio.

"I'm pretty sure I can recharge his battery," she said, "but first, is there anything else that you know about your friend that could possibly help?" Cinnamon had found some issues during the diagnostics, and the Luxio had indicated the boy's chest. They did have a bit of a language barrier, but she would try to understand. It was important to get any data she could before she attempted anything.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Blues
 Posted: Mar 14 2018, 11:18 AM

Robot
OCCUP:
Wanderer
ALIGN:
Neutral
SPECIES:
Robot

Blues

So this was going to be a game of charades, then? Wonderful. The Luxio gained a thoughtful expression as he tried to think of the best way to convey his master's easy fatigue and apparent chest pain. Sitting up on his haunches, Rhythm slumped a bit and put a paw near his chest, trying to mime how Blues tends to grip at his shirt when experiencing problems.

The pokemon looked to Cinnamon, not knowing if the miming really helped. Blues didn't talk about himself much, all he knew was what he's observed. Admittedly that wasn't much, but he wasn't fond of Blues for knowing all his dark secrets. Rhythm gave a quiet huff and went over to his trainer's side once more. He patted the spot again.

Whatever the problem was, he was certain the issue was with his chest somehow.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Cinnamon
 Posted: Mar 19 2018, 11:32 AM

Robot
OCCUP:
Nurse
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Reploid

Cinnamon

So this was an issue what was quite visible to the Luxio, and he knew that it caused his Trainer great discomfort. Cinnamon nodded. "I thought as much, seeing the scans... right now, though, I don't think I can do much until I can ask him directly." She wasn't about to fiddle around with his configuration without his permission, and even then, it would only be minor tweaks that might improve his energy efficiency a slight bit. With the condition some of his components were in, there was only so much she could do without replacing anything, which had its own slew of issues.

And Cinnamon didn't know this boy, beyond what she scanned from him and what Luxio could tell her. She stood beside the robot, putting her hands out in front of her, letting them hover just over him. They started to glow as she began the recharging process.

"Energy conversion... complete," she murmured. "Transferring to patient. Twenty-five percent... sixty-two percent... one-hundred percent. Pre-reboot scan... complete. Attempting reboot..."

Cinnamon initiated the reboot and stepped back, the glow leaving her hands as she lowered them.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Blues
 Posted: Mar 25 2018, 06:32 AM

Robot
OCCUP:
Wanderer
ALIGN:
Neutral
SPECIES:
Robot

Blues

Blues was woefully familiar with this reboot screen. Numbers and phrases scrolled across his vision as his various programs and processes restarted. It was to the point that he knew what line of code corresponded with which part of himself. Some parts were different every time, and he wanted to keep it that way.

Finally his senses were restored, little by little, and he found himself staring at a white ceiling. Dread washed over him immediately, and he quickly sat up, hand pulling back to form his buster, he didn't point it at anyone just yet, but being in this place made him feel threatened, "What did you do to me? Where am I?" his free hand went to clutch at his shirt. from what he could tell the searing pain of the nuclear core was still there, but maybe this woman had replaced it with something tgat hurt worse.

Rhythm hopped up, placing his forepaws on the bed and nudged his leg to get his attention. "Rhythm..? Oh, I see... you tried to get help or something?" He would definitely have to tell him not to do this again... labs made him uncomfortable.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Cinnamon
 Posted: Mar 29 2018, 10:41 PM

Robot
OCCUP:
Nurse
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Reploid

Cinnamon

Oh, he was awake now. That was good. Cinnamon would've been worried if she wasn't able to recharge him properly. It wasn't often she actually got to help someone who was... like her. It wasn't like her abilities could get rusty, but even so...

"You're in the Pokemon Center at Mt. Moon. You were laying out in the grass, unconscious." Cinnamon clasped her hands behind her back and tilted her head slightly. The boy seemed unnerved to have woken up in here. She wondered why. "Your battery was completely drained, and all I did was recharge it... I didn't touch anything else, if that's what's bothering you."

Again, she wouldn't fiddle with anything without a patient's permission. Unless that patient was not only unconscious, but on the verge of dying. Which this robot was clearly not, despite the flaws she had found in her scans of him.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Blues
 Posted: Apr 2 2018, 12:36 PM

Robot
OCCUP:
Wanderer
ALIGN:
Neutral
SPECIES:
Robot

Blues

Blues relaxed slightly and let his hand reform, giving a soft sigh. It was good that he wasn't tampered with. There was nothing that made him more anxious than the threat of losing himself just due to a perceived issue. There was nothing wrong with him, he was just an individual. Thankfully this wasn't a lab, it was a Pokemon center. It didn't have the facilities or resources to do much to him unless some of the machines were cannibalized in the process.

"Sorry, I don't like maintenance very much." After being lied to so much about it, he was nervous if anyone did anything to him if he didn't trust them. Blues petted Rhythm's head gently, considering the situation. he sure as heck hadn't asked for this, but she had only been trying to help. "I would have recharged on my own, didn't mean to cause you any trouble. Thanks."

Now that he was a bit calmer, he noticed that her build sort of reminded him of X albeit obviously altered to appear female. He remembered hearing the youngest say something about being the basis for all humanoid robots in his time, so it wasn't too terribly far fetched to guess that she was likely from that future as well. "My name is Blues. What's yours?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Cinnamon
 Posted: Apr 3 2018, 04:05 PM

Robot
OCCUP:
Nurse
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Reploid

Cinnamon

"It wasn't any trouble at all," Cinnamon replied with a smile. "You're welcome." If he didn't like maintenance, then she understood why he had been so wary after waking up here, which clearly wasn't the place he could remember being before he went offline. But things just happened to end up the way they did - he lost power outside the Center and she happened to be the one on duty right now.

She listened for a moment, in case there was someone back in the lobby looking for her. Nope, nobody right now.

"I'm Cinnamon. I live here, helping the Center staff under the guidance of Nurse Joy." She was also the Force Metal Generator, but that wasn't something Cinnamon normally told people she just met. That just gave bad Reploids a reason to kidnap her; she had learned her lesson. "Nice to meet you, Blues and... Rhythm, was it?" That was what Blues called his Luxio when he woke up. Some people liked to nickname their Pokemon, and Cinnamon thought that Rhythm was a perfect match for someone named Blues.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Blues
 Posted: Apr 9 2018, 08:24 AM

Robot
OCCUP:
Wanderer
ALIGN:
Neutral
SPECIES:
Robot

Blues

Blues nodded when the female robot showed uncertainty pertaining to Rhythm's name. The prototype only thought it fitting that he name whatever pokemon he got after different subgenres of his namesake. He was already planning to name the next one Delta. "Our family had a little bit of a music theme going." Blues said, petting Rhythm as he spoke, "Only one who doesn't fit it is the youngest, and that wasn't really his fault." Had he been released about a hundred years earlier, then he definitely could have been given a proper name, but now everyone knew him as X and there was no changing that.

"You probably know my little brother, actually." He mentioned casually, though he wasn't so sure if Cinnamon would know that this place pulled people from different places on the same timeline or not. He wasn't sure if it was knowledge she required either. The fact that in her time he wasn't even so much as a memory still stung a bit. He had thought that being the first robot capable of free speech and thought would mean something, but regardless, it didn't matter.

Rhythm gave a cry and prodded insistently at his chest, looking concerned, and Blues couldn't help but smile weakly, "Hey, I'm okay. My core is just painful sometimes. Nothing to worry about." The pokemon gave a soft growl, but nuzzled his trainer affectionately. It was touching that Rhythm cared, but he kind of doubted that anyone could fix his core here and on top of that he was just.. faulty. No getting around it.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Cinnamon
 Posted: Apr 10 2018, 12:13 AM

Robot
OCCUP:
Nurse
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Reploid

Cinnamon

Cinnamon couldn't help but worry as Rhythm voiced his concern over Blues' core. She really wished that there was something she could do to help. But with what equipment she had here and her own abilities, all she could really do would be minor tweaks. That might be okay for a while... but in the long run...

She went back to what he said earlier, taking a moment to process his words (and do a quick online search on music, which she admittedly knew little about). "I... did meet a boy named Rock out on the Eastern Continent a while ago. He's really nice, and he reminds me a lot of my friend, X. But not because they're both blue..."

Even with what Blues had said, Cinnamon wasn't completely sure which one would be the little brother. X looked older, but she assumed that Rock was from their past, rather than present. So then... if they were actually related, and Blues was also their brother...

"I haven't seen X since before I ended up here... I hope he's okay."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Blues
 Posted: Apr 13 2018, 06:39 AM

Robot
OCCUP:
Wanderer
ALIGN:
Neutral
SPECIES:
Robot

Blues

"Oh, so you met Rock, too, huh?" Blues gained a slightly affectionate smile as he thought about the smaller blue robot. "I'm the eldest of four. Rock and his twin sister Roll are the middle children and X is the youngest... chronologically at least." He explained

He tilted his head a little at Cinnamon's concern for X before realizing that she likely hadn't known he was here or had yet to see him. "I've seen him. He's alright. I think he and his boyfriend mostly stick to Neo Domino. Said it reminded him of home." He likely wasn't going to stop teasing X over his relationship with Zero anytime soon. The dependancy they had on each other was too cute not to poke fun at even when X wasn't around to get blushy and defensive over it.

"He's probably worried over you too. I'll make sure to tell him that you're okay." Blues added, though he guessed Cinnamon might still have X in her contacts. Well, regardless of who told him, he'd likely be relieved. X was the type to worry ceaselessly.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Cinnamon
 Posted: Apr 14 2018, 04:27 PM

Robot
OCCUP:
Nurse
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Reploid

Cinnamon

Oh, okay, she thought she understood. There were four siblings. It sounded nice, and at least they were together here on this planet. The only family Cinnamon had was the professor who had built her, but he wasn't here. And knowing him, he was probably very worried about her right now.

She was a daughter to him, and he her father. They weren't a big family like Blues and his siblings, but she didn't think they were any less of a family.

As it turned out, X was here, and he was with... Zero? Cinnamon assumed it was Zero. Out of everyone she had seen X interact with, he seemed closest to his long-haired partner. Her relief that they were both alright was short-lived, however, when Blues mentioned the city that the two Maverick Hunters currently frequented.

"But isn't Neo Domino...?" Cinnamon stopped and shook her head. Currently, it wasn't safe there... not for people like them. But if X and Zero were there, then maybe... "I haven't even thought of contacting X... I just assumed that nobody was here besides me." She smiled. "I'm glad to hear that he's okay. And Zero, too."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight F/BC

OHaV