OCCUP:
idol
ALIGN:
chaotic good
SPECIES:
human

Sayaka Akimoto the 10th
© eclipse // CURRENTLY Offline

Going to say hello while I’m filling in the details! I go by Eclipse here and there. Panfandom’s a fairly recent discovery for me, but I’ve been quick to fall in love with a chance to play favorite canons in worlds other than theirs. The character I'm applying for's one of the many of said favorites, so we’ll see what happens.

Pleased to meet you all and hope to write with you soon!
PMEmail
^
Haruna Kojima the 8th
 Posted: Jun 30 2018, 04:55 AM

Entertainer
OCCUP:
Idol
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Human

Haruna Kojima the 8th
© Draco // CURRENTLY Offline

Well, welcome to the party, Eclipse! I'm excited to see you, and another AKB0048 girl into the mix! That'll make four. My name's Draco! I am a veteran here, so I like to introduce myself to new people whenever they post here. If you're ever in need of anything, feel free to ask, everyone's here pretty friendly from the members to the All Great and Powerful Admin Sisters, and we love to help. I've got plenty of characters to plot around and play with, too (with more to come)! If you ever want to throw me a PM, but am not sure which accounts are mine, here's my main list:
    • Ninten, from MOTHER/Earthbound Beginnings
    • Raimu "Rhyme" Bito, from The World Ends With You
    • Rockman, from Rockman Classic
    • Morgan, from Fire Emblem Awakening
    • White, from the Pokémon series
    • Tron, from the Kingdom Hearts series
    • Talho Yuki, from Eureka Seven
    • Anna Kushina, from K Project
    • Haruna Kojima the 8th, from AKB0048
    • Rockman X, from Rockman X
    • Mipha, from the Legend of Zelda series
    • The Warrior of Light, from Final Fantasy I
    • The Homunculus, from Fausts Alphtraum
    • Y'shtola Rhul, from Final Fantasy XIV
    • Kyubey, from Puella Magi Madoka Magica
I currently have an application up for Yusuke Urameshi from Yu Yu Hakusho as well! Typically, I am on Y'shtola's account, if that helps any with tracking me down. If I don't get your PMs if you sent them to another, just let me know and I'll insta-switch over.

Also, I like to make graphics and have made all the ones for my characters, so if you ever want anything and I can do it, I will be willing to help!

For the moment, posting for me has been pretty slow, however. I'm in the process of getting special glasses for computer use and have also been suffering from carpal tunnel, so my husband (who I will likely talk about a lot, so I'm just gonna say his name is Craig now so you know, like everyone else does on this site ♥), is limiting my posting a bit so I can not be in pain in my eyes and my wrist. Once my glasses are in, though, all best are off, heh.

Also, let me know if any of the colours you see here bug your eyes at all, since Mipha and Kyubey do have their dialogue in their respective colours since they're a little bit special. Mipha is a ghost, and Kyubey speaks through telepathy. If we ever play with them, I wanna make sure that you can read their dialogue just fine, and if you can't, then I'll just bold/italicize them plainly without the colours.

Welcome to CMH, and I hope that you enjoy your stay with us!

... I shall post with Kojiharu so we match.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mayu Watanabe Mark 3
 Posted: Jun 30 2018, 01:34 PM

Entertainer
OCCUP:
Idol
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Cyborg

Mayu Watanabe Mark 3
© Jessica // CURRENTLY Offline

Hi Eclipse! Welcome to CMH!

I'm Jessica, but you can call me Jess, and I'm the head admin around this parts! It's really cool to see another AKB girl here! As you can tell, I play Mayuyu (and I'm sitting on her too so we can match as well lols). I roleplay a lot of characters here, and I'm too lazy to fancy list them like Draco did, but if you're in need of getting a hold of me, either the cbox works or PM my admin account!

Once again, welcome to CMH!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Atsuko Maeda the 14th
 Posted: Jul 1 2018, 12:11 AM

Entertainer
OCCUP:
Idol
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Human

Atsuko Maeda the 14th
© Jen // CURRENTLY Offline

I sense a pattern here so I'm just going to continue it before I get stuff thrown at me.

Hi there, Eclipse! I'm Jen and I'm co-admin here on CMH. I have way too many characters to name right now. I also always have some open threads sitting around because of them, as I have many more characters than everyone else. So if you see random untaken open threads peeking out of the bushes while you explore, don't panic - they're likely mine and they're probably more scared of you than you are of them.

But I guess the important thing to say is that I play Acchan, as well as the unicorn Mayuyu's been dragging around with her ever since she arrived here. He's... somewhere. Mayuyu'll find him and drag him around again eventually, I'm sure.

Anyway, welcome to the board! If you need to get a hold of me for any reason, the best way is through the cbox instead of dropping a PM into my pile of thieves, fluffy critters and whatever else is in there. Hope you enjoy your stay!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight F/BC

OHaV