CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

calls me home
AN ANIMANGA/VIDEO GAME ROLEPLAY

THE GODDESS WORLD IS CURRENTLY IN YEAR ONE, MONTH TWELVE
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

To Get Away, Open
Wes
 Posted: Dec 21 2017, 07:15 PM

Wanderer
OCCUP:
Pkmn Trainer
ALIGN:
Chaotic Good
SPECIES:
Human

Wes
© Jen // CURRENTLY Offline

Entei patiently waited for them. Even when Arc decided to perch on his head, he didn't mind, for he was used to having small Pokemon do that on a regular basis. Plusle, Togetic, Joltik, Swoobat. He was even pleased that his current passengers had introduced themselves to him, which he saw as a sign of respect.

"Well met." The Legendary's telepathic voice was deep and filled with strength. "My Trainer has entrusted the two of you to me, and so I will not let any harm come to you." Wes smiled, pulled his shades back down over his eyes and took out his keys.

"Then I guess it's time to hit the road." What passed for a road to him, at least, although Wes would admit that the bar wasn't set very high. For a wanderer of the Orre region, everywhere was a road. He started up his bike and revved the engine before racing back out into the harsh landscape. Both of the twins made delighted noises in response to returning to something that was so familiar - and so enjoyable - to them.

"Hang on tight," Entei said as he stood up. Then he let out a roar and chased after his Trainer's bike, leaving the spot of their meeting far behind.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Closed
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight
F/BC

OHaV