CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

calls me home
AN ANIMANGA/VIDEO GAME ROLEPLAY

THE GODDESS WORLD IS CURRENTLY IN YEAR ONE, MONTH TWELVE
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Meanwhile - In the Axolotl's Kitchen, Network
Lucas
 Posted: Apr 3 2018, 10:04 AM

Mutant
OCCUP:
???
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucas
© Jen // CURRENTLY Offline

Lucas smiled and went back to their work. Cooking was something he had taught himself to do some time ago, when it became clear that he and Boney would have to fend for themselves. Dad was never home since he was always outside, searching for Claus... so being able to cook breakfast was something Lucas had picked up in order to survive. But even though he didn't have to worry about that anymore, he still liked to cook.

And it was one of those things he felt like he could help out with around here, so he never had a reason to actually quit.

Goodra blinked. "Well, okay. Right this way, then!" She started leading the way back through the ship. It wasn't like Reuniclus had much of a choice but to go with her, because she was still hugging him like he was some kind of squishy plush toy.

"Thanks," whispered Raikou to Mawile as he started following, "I owe you." No matter how small, a favor done was a favor returned, and Legendaries never forget.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
White
 Posted: Apr 15 2018, 11:42 AM

Wanderer
OCCUP:
Pkmn Trainer
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

White
© Draco // CURRENTLY Offline

Reuniclus seemed to have accepted his fate, as Goodra moved on to carry him through the ship and toward the kitchen. Mawile blushed a little after Raikou offered his thanks and that he owed her, gently shaking her head. She didn’t think that he did, after all, what kind of Pokémon would she be if she asked a favour of Raikou?

White turned from the stove once the Pokémon returned, feeling relief that Reuniclus was back in her line of sight. “There you are. Thanks for rounding them up, Goodra. I was starting to worry about the shithead.” She huffed before turning back to the stove and backed away to inspect their progress.

Well, it looks like they made more than enough to accommodate everyone. Maybe more.

“What do you think, Lucas? Did we make enough to feed an army?” White smirked before she turned to her friend and fellow chef. If they made enough to feed an army, well, then, they had enough for not only them… and Raikou.

--------------------
user posted image
current team:
user posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
accompanied by:
user posted image
PM
^
Lucas
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 11:15 AM

Mutant
OCCUP:
???
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucas

Goodra smiled when White thanked her, and she finally let go of Reuniclus. She really liked hugging him, but it seemed alright to let him go free, now that he was back in the sight of his Trainer.

"Yeah, I think so," Lucas nodded, looking over their plates and stacks of french toast. Maybe it wasn't enough to feed an actual army, or the entirety of the Network. But it was enough for him, White and the Pokemon, including Raikou. They might even have a little bit left over.

"You guys are done, right?" Raikou asked. Lucas promptly picked up one of the plates and balanced it on the Legendary's head, forcing him to stand still. "Wait... what are you doing?"

"You gotta work for your lunch. I mean... White and I can't carry all these plates on our own."

"Okay, sure." Raikou carried the plate of french toast out to the dining room, walking with perfect balance. Lucas watched him go, then smiled and shook his head. He picked up a small plate with only a couple of slices on it and gave it to Goodra, who was being careful not to get any of her goo on it as she took it.

"Can you take this to Magikarp, please?" Goodra nodded and left the kitchen. They couldn't forget about him - he was part of the family, too!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
White
 Posted: May 1 2018, 12:29 PM

Wanderer
OCCUP:
Pkmn Trainer
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

White

As Lucas had Raikou carry one of the plates to the table, White took one glance to Reuniclus before sealing his fate with a few of his own. At first, her Pokémon gave her an odd look, before huffing and using his psychic capabilities to cause the plates to hover about in front of him. She smirked once he had accepted it, and took two more plates to carry for herself.

Do I have to?” Reuniclus asked with a minor whine to his tone as he hovered after her with his plates following him. “Come on, what did I do?

“Disappeared randomly, and I’m still not sure what trouble you got up to while I wasn’t paying attention,” White stated in response, with her smirk still on her face. “Besides, Lucas is right. You can’t expect us to be able to carry all this to the table, and you’re bigger than Mawile, and she’s a guest. Be a gentleman, you little shit.”

But---

“Nope! Gentleman!”

Together, they all made it to the table, and Reuniclus helped White set it. She put her hands to her hips once she was done, as Reuniclus helped Mawile onto a seat with a little booster on it. “There we go, all set up! Time to dig in!”

--------------------
user posted image
current team:
user posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
accompanied by:
user posted image
PM
^
Lucas
 Posted: May 5 2018, 11:43 AM

Mutant
OCCUP:
???
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucas

They soon got everything to the table, thanks to the Pokemon's help. Lucas set the plates he was carrying down and waited for Goodra to come back so he could make sure she knew where her plate was. Only once he was sure that all the Pokemon were seated and eating did he take his own seat. After all that work, it was time to see if it paid off.

Taking a bite of his toast, he chewed on it before swallowing. "It's good," he said.

"Really good," agreed Raikou, chewing. One of the advantages of being able to use telepathy was that he could speak with his mouth full. Too large for the table, he had taken up a spot on the floor. "Almost makes me wanna learn how to cook. Wish I had hands."

Joltik, who was nibbling at the edge of one of Raikou's slices, chattered out a comment. Raikou glanced down at her. "Yeah. I know that. But sis has tails she can use for hands, and I don't."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
White
 Posted: May 17 2018, 09:00 AM

Wanderer
OCCUP:
Pkmn Trainer
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

White

White took a bite of her own french toast, and instantly agreed with Lucas and the Pokémon. Yep, they turned out pretty good, and she was quite pleased about that. Despite her demeanor and her usual attitude, White loved home ec stuff like this – cooking, sewing… she’d been doing them since she was a little girl before she even got an Oshawott from Professor Juniper.

It’s a shame good ol’ Sammy has to sit out,” Reuniclus said with a cheerful laugh in his tone as he chewed on his own. “I gotta say, White. Lucas. You guys teaming up to start your own restaurant would outdo the Striaton Gym.

“Oh, shut up, that place is like five stars,” White exclaimed with a little blush on her cheeks. “Besides, I bet me and Lucas both got too many things to do to run a restaurant. Like, I don’t know, researching the world and making sure Rhyme and Ninten don’t get themselves killed. And that’s just me!”

Rhyme? Ninten? Who are they?” Mawile asked sweetly after swallowing a bite of french toast.

Two of our friends!” Reuniclus cheerfully explained. “’Cept they don’t got much sense and they constantly get in trouble. Rhyme’s been kidnapped before. Ninten’s been possessed before. Ninten is a psychic, like Lucas, so he can talk to us and stuff. Rhyme’s not... but she’s also a little weird. Like a weird kind of weird. She’s sweet and all, but man does she give me weird vibes…

“She’s a skater punk brat,” White huffed. “What’s so weird about that?” Geez, her Reuniclus needed a filter. Looks like she’ll have to work on that next, as opposed to battling. Though, she did promise Wes a rematch…

No, no. Like there’s something off about her in general. I think it’s a little weird for me to figure out how to word it for you guys,” Reuniclus assured her. “I should probably ask… Chandelure.

“I am not letting Chandelure out while you are just so you can ask her why Rhyme makes you feel weird, especially when there is no emergency. That could go wrong on so many levels.”

Reuniclus pouted.

--------------------
user posted image
current team:
accompanied by:
user posted image
PM
^
Lucas
 Posted: May 17 2018, 09:16 PM

Mutant
OCCUP:
???
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucas

Lucas smiled at Reuniclus' comment about running a restaurant. It was a nice thought, but he couldn't really imagine them trying to run one. Wasn't that, like, really hard? Cooking wasn't the only thing that they would have to do. Just thinking about it was tiring...

The topic went to Rhyme and Ninten; those two really did get into a lot of trouble. Lucas was still worrying over what had happened to Ninten not too long ago. And Rhyme... she made him worry sometimes, too. Usually in the aftermath of something scary happening, the adults seemed pretty intent on making sure they don't go anywhere for a while, for fear of something else going wrong.

After Reuniclus pointed out that there was something weird about Rhyme, Raikou was about to make a comment. Lucas gave him a quick look and the Electric-type changed his mind, as if it wasn't important. The psychic had an idea of what it could be, but he wasn't completely sure. On the other hand, Raikou seemed to know more about it, but Lucas thought it wasn't something to be bringing up at the dinner table.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
White
 Posted: Jun 6 2018, 07:53 AM

Wanderer
OCCUP:
Pkmn Trainer
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

White

With that, it grew quiet, but a pleasant quiet that White didn’t mind despite the awkward conversation. Everyone ate their french toast and was generally pleased with it. For a moment, everything felt right. Like nothing could go wrong. Once Wes took a look at her bike, White was planning to go into more investigating of the task he had left her with. There had been a number of reports in Neo Domino of stolen Pokémon. She’ll start there.

For now, though, she was spending time with Lucas. She was perfectly fine with that, she needed to get into actually spending time with the others in the Network. Maybe after she was done investigating in Neo Domino, she’ll take some time off and start doing some more Network things. Assisting in the Axolotl, or something.

“So, after this, I have a few things I need to look into,” White said to Lucas. “I can’t stay long once Wes takes a look at my bike.” Her investigations would take a priority. She hadn’t even really been at Mt. Moon since she’d started, though she’d set up a few campsites between there and Neo Domino. “I guess if all else fails and we do that need that bike funeral, my Golurk knows Fly...”

I’m sure it’s fine. It’s Wes,” said Reuniclus.

--------------------
user posted image
current team:
accompanied by:
user posted image
PM
^
Lucas
 Posted: Jun 8 2018, 11:22 PM

Mutant
OCCUP:
???
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucas

It was one of those moments that Lucas had learned to appreciate during his time in this world. Peaceful. Chatting with his friends. No worry, or danger, or someone he cared about getting hurt. There had been a ton of that in this first year alone, and he was happy to have some time when stuff like that wasn't happening. He wished it would last.

Sadly, he knew that sooner or later, they would have some kind of trouble knocking on their door. At least they'll face it together.

"Compared to Wes' bike, yours is as complicated as a desk lamp." Raikou lifted his head, a slice of french toast sticking out of his mouth. "He'll fix it up and you'll be back on the road before you know it."

"I wouldn't worry about it too much," nodded Lucas. "But did you need help with anything else?" He was always looking for ways to help the rest of the Network. Maybe he wasn't at the same strength or skill level as some of the others, but he was willing to try anything if it made things easier for his friends.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight F/BC

OHaV