CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

calls me home
AN ANIMANGA/VIDEO GAME ROLEPLAY

THE GODDESS WORLD IS CURRENTLY IN YEAR ONE, MONTH TWELVE
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Meanwhile - In the Axolotl's Kitchen, Network
White
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 01:20 PM

Wanderer
OCCUP:
Pkmn Trainer
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

White
© Draco // CURRENTLY Offline

White didn’t typically make her french toast with cinnamon, but just for Lucas, she’ll add it in today. Hunting through each of the cupboards, she eventually tracked down the cinnamon and put it down with the rest of the ingredients.

Lucas went over to the bread, and started to go through it. There was just one problem – they had six different kinds of bread. White headed over to inspect the different kinds and pointed at one – a thick crusted, white bread. “This seems like good french toast bread, what do you think?”

Meanwhile, Reuniclus and Mawile had found one jar that had cookies inside of it and were raiding it, trying to stay out of White’s line of sight.

--------------------
user posted image
current team:
user posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
accompanied by:
user posted image
PM
^
Lucas
 Posted: Jan 20 2018, 01:15 PM

Mutant
OCCUP:
???
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucas
© Jen // CURRENTLY Offline

Lucas looked at the bread that White had pointed out. "It looks good," he agreed. Nobody had used it yet, either, so they had plenty of it to make french toast out of. They weren't just cooking for themselves today. The Pokemon probably wanted some as well. Especially Raikou, who had pointed out he was hungry earlier.

"C'mon guys..." the Legendary said to the two other Pokemon who were busy raiding the jar of cookies, making sure that his telepathy only reached them and not the two humans in the kitchen. "I want cookies, too. I can't just stick my paws into the jar like you guys can. I just break things whenever I do that."

Raikou pretended not to notice anything as Lucas set the bread aside and went to grab whatever else they needed besides ingredients. The Electric-type wanted cookies and wasn't about to fib.
PM
^
White
 Posted: Feb 1 2018, 02:46 PM

Wanderer
OCCUP:
Pkmn Trainer
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

White

Completely unaware of what her Pokémon were doing, White offered Lucas a wide grin and began to prepare a bowl for the eggs. “Great. Let’s get this started. We should make extra anyway, Reuniclus is a glutton…” Huh. Usually he commented on stuff like that. Oh well, White figured, and she continued to go about her business.

Meanwhile, Reuniclus took out a few cookies just for Raikou. “Here yah go. I’ve always been told to share, anyway.” He made sure to speak to the two Pokémon before him, lest he unleash the great wrath of White, the Big Boss Lady.

Mawile smiled a little at Reuniclus’s act of sharing and reached for one of her own. “Being a trainer’s Pokémon sounds a lot like it’s being a part of one big family.

Kinda!” Reuniclus replied. “I was found as a little ol’ Solosis back in the day, and White took me in cause I wanted candy. Well, I guess it’s more cause I stole some and she threw a Pokéball at me in slight anger. One thing, though. It was empty. She’s been stuck with me since.

--------------------
user posted image
current team:
user posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
accompanied by:
user posted image
PM
^
Lucas
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 10:07 AM

Mutant
OCCUP:
???
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucas

"Raikou eats a lot, too," Lucas smiled as he set the frying pan on the stove and adjusted the settings. The big Legendary would usually complain at this point, but he didn't. Maybe because he knew it was true. It wasn't just him, either - Lucas hadn't realized just how much food the ship went through on a monthly basis until he had wandered into the food storage one day. The amount of normal food piled up in there was impressive in its own right, but with the Pokemon food...

He felt a little tired just thinking about it.

"Thanks." Raikou carefully took the cookies, setting them down on the back of his paw. Then he picked up one and tossed it into the air, where it flipped back over his head and landed in his mane. It quickly disappeared, claimed by Joltik. Picking up one of the other cookies, he ate it in one bite.

"Being with a Trainer can be a hit-or-miss," he then added after listening to Mawile's and Reuniclus' remarks. "But if you're lucky, you get someone like White. She's an awesome Trainer, even if she's such a hotheaded brat."
PM
^
White
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 09:43 AM

Wanderer
OCCUP:
Pkmn Trainer
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

White

“Well, we should get started then, huh?” White suggested, already prepared to start dipping the bread in the egg concoction. They were all set, and she had to wonder where the local Pokémon went. Even the Mawile she had brought with her seemed to have disappeared. Where could those guys have gone off to?

Whatever the case, Reuniclus was involved, and that was never a good thing.

Meanwhile, Reuniclus and Mawile considered what Raikou was saying regarding trainers. Reuniclus offered a sage nod at the suggestion that trainers could be hit-or-miss. White had used him plenty of times in fights alongside Black and the others with Team Plasma. It wasn’t pretty, and while it was true that there were bad trainers out there, they were outweighed by the ones that cared in his mind.

Trainers like White, and Black. Like Wes.

So White is a good trainer! She seemed like one. She forgave me for breaking the bike,” Mawile commented, and Reuniclus smiled.

Boss Lady may seem all big and buff and swears a lot, but she’s got a kind heart!” He laughed a little before continuing. “Wes is a good trainer, too. Black, too.

You said Wes was like… the dad, right?

--------------------
user posted image
current team:
accompanied by:
user posted image
PM
^
Lucas
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 12:36 AM

Mutant
OCCUP:
???
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucas

"Yep," Lucas nodded. Then he glanced back behind him, but he didn't see any of the Pokemon there. "I didn't think it would get this quiet, though..." Was that a good or bad thing? It wasn't like the Pokemon were in trouble on the ship, but Reuniclus seemed like the type to happily cause trouble just because he could. And Raikou would be happy to help him if it didn't require too much effort on his part. Should they go look for them?

Maybe not. "Maybe we can cook up everything before Raikou comes back with something to complain about." Like there wasn't enough egg in the mixture, or they didn't use the right bread. Raikou liked complaining; Lucas felt like he sometimes did so just to have something to talk about.

Raikou did have something to talk about right now, at least with his fellow Pokemon. "Well, sort of? He's actually my former Trainer. He... uh, acquired me from my last Trainer, who was an ass." He wasn't about to go into detail. The details sucked. "He made sure I was better and then released me and my sis, but Entei refused to leave him. Think I understand why."

Anyway, hit-and-miss thing. Raikou's last Trainer before Wes? Horrible person. The Trainer before that guy hadn't been that great, either. A few of the ones before then had been pretty good, though. "I noticed that the best Trainers are kind, but they're also really stubborn when they have to be. Even a muffin like Black."
PM
^
White
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 04:58 PM

Wanderer
OCCUP:
Pkmn Trainer
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

White

White went quiet for a moment, thinking about the possible antics that Reuniclus could be getting up to. “… Shit, they’re up to something.” There was no other reason for the Pokémon to suddenly go as quiet as they had despite the two of them cooking in the kitchen. Typically when White was cooking, Reuniclus hovered over her shoulder, completely enthralled in what she was doing.

Former trainer?” Mawile asked, surprised for a moment. “I didn’t know that trainers were something you can lose…” Then again, Raikou was saying that his former trainer wasn’t very nice. Maybe it was a good thing that Wes had gotten him.

Reuniclus, meanwhile, kept a laugh in at Raikou’s words regarding Black. “That is a pretty good way to describe him, yeah. He’s the muffin and White is the slightly charred pancake.” Mawile looked up at him, confused from the metaphor, but still he continued. “Both of them are willing to cross the Distorted World for their Pokémon, you know? Couldn’t do better than what I got, really.

--------------------
user posted image
current team:
accompanied by:
user posted image
PM
^
Lucas
 Posted: Yesterday at 11:25 am

Mutant
OCCUP:
???
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucas

Instead of stopping to see what the Pokemon were doing, Lucas started to cook. He wasn't worried... yet.

"Here's Goodra..." he said as the Shiny Pokemon appeared at the doorway of the kitchen, looking curious. "We could send her to check up on them. She'd stop any trouble real quick." Oh, did she ever, but not in the usual 'stop that right now' kind of way. Lucas wasn't sure if White had ever been around to see that happen, but he was beginning to suspect that it was one of the reasons why Wes kept Goodra on the ship.

"'Slightly charred pancake'?" laughed Raikou. "That fits White perfectly." He turned to Mawile. "Guess you can say that my situation's different than Reuniclus'. But what we're getting at is that while humans are kinda fragile, a lot of 'em will risk life and limb for their Pokemon. They'll do whatever it takes to keep you safe. That's the kind of Trainer you want."
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight
F/BC

OHaV