CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

calls me home
AN ANIMANGA/VIDEO GAME ROLEPLAY

THE GODDESS WORLD IS CURRENTLY IN YEAR ONE, MONTH TWELVE
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

Out For Lunch, Lucina
Morgan
 Posted: Nov 3 2017, 09:54 AM

Magician
OCCUP:
Tactician
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Morgan
© Draco // CURRENTLY Offline

It had been a long time coming, but today was looking to be a good day. Morgan and Lucina had met up together and boarded the Flying Pussyfoot, where Morgan had insisted that he buy her lunch. He may not remember how they had met, or how they were friends, but he did know that they were friends before, and now.

Who cared about all the specifics anyway? For now, they were just going to enjoy their time and the train ride. If he muddled about in it for too long, chances were his entire mood would be ruined, and Lucina was here. So that would be pretty bad, he figured.

So now, here they were, sitting at a table in the dining cart of the Flying Pussyfoot, Morgan with a bright smile. His feet didn’t quite reach the floor of the dining cart, meaning he was able to swing his legs a little bit as he waited for the waiter. He wasn’t entirely too sure where to begin, so he decided to go for the basics.

“So, um. How have you been? I hope you’ve been doing well!” His voice was bright and cheerful, despite how awkward he felt asking her. His memory was still a massive fogged up puzzle, but one thing was for sure: he had people that he cared for, and one of them was Lucina.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lucina
 Posted: Nov 12 2017, 12:25 AM

Official
OCCUP:
Princess
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucina
© Jen // CURRENTLY Offline

Lucina couldn't remember the last time she actually had a proper break. For some time, she and Vivillon had been scouring the ocean and part of the Eastern Continent for clues and information. She was starting to feel the effects of never staying in one place for longer than a couple of days at most. Vivillon was starting to look like she wasn't getting enough sleep every night.

Because of that, Lucina left her at home to get some rest while she took the day off to hang out with Morgan. Which meant that the young tactician could have her full, undivided attention.

She still wasn't sure how exactly she could help in getting Morgan's memory back, and it worried her. It was something she thought about and dwelt on almost every day, but she didn't know if she was any closer to finding an answer. Today, however, she wasn't going to say anything about it. Morgan was in a good mood, and she had vowed to make this a fun trip for the both of them.

"I've been well... thank you for asking." Lucina smiled at him, pushing her concerns to the side. "To be honest, I've been working on something for quite some time, and seeing you again gives me a much needed break. What have you been up to?"
PM
^
Morgan
 Posted: Nov 14 2017, 01:20 PM

Magician
OCCUP:
Tactician
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Morgan

Morgan felt a little sprig of happiness bloom inside his heart into complete joy when Lucina said she was well. He was glad that he was able to give her a break, that he was helping her relax. It was a bit of a surprise to him, just how happy it made him. It was just another reminder – he may not remember mentally, but emotionally, in his heart, he remembered her.

“I’ve mostly been exploring – going here and there and seeing all kinds of things… I went to College Winterhold, too! I’ve met some new friends…” he told her, fiddling about with the gold cording of his coat. Roy, Rouge, Rosalina, Vivi, Kellyn… they were all friends in his eyes. “Most of them gave me plenty of advice, and I’ve been researching ways to help with my lost memory. No luck yet, but it should come to me eventually! I’m sure of it.”

Though, there was that face… that face with no name, the exact opposite of his dilemma with Lucina. He worried for a moment over whether or not he should bring it up to her, but he was distracted for a moment when a waiter arrived with a little menu for the two of them. Expressing his thanks, he blinked down at the menu to see drinks and food that didn’t seem to sound familiar.

What was a “café mocha”?

“So… what were you working on…?” he asked, somewhat distracted with each of the names on the list. “I’m really glad that I could help give you a break from it.”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lucina
 Posted: Nov 21 2017, 07:24 PM

Official
OCCUP:
Princess
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucina

Lucina was glad to hear that, despite his amnesia, Morgan was doing well. He was seeing new places, learning new things and meeting new friends. She thought it was good for him to be doing stuff like that and not allowing his memory loss prevent him from doing whatever he wanted to do in this world. Everyone should have a chance to get out there and experience everything the world had to offer them.

Her eyes went to the menu, reading it over. By now, she was familiar with most of the food that didn't exist back in their world. She even tried making some of it. The results... varied. But she was getting better at it!

"I've been doing research on the ocean, as well as the places on land that are linked to it." Lucina didn't want to be too vague, but she still made sure not to mention the Network. "Many things happen out there, and it does have an effect on the continents in certain aspects."
PM
^
Morgan
 Posted: Nov 28 2017, 03:23 PM

Magician
OCCUP:
Tactician
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Morgan

Morgan considered what Lucina had been saying about her work. Research – the minute she had said that word, his interest had been piqued. He straightened a little, listening closely to what she had said, wondering about the locations that she had been looking into.

“That is true… Hmm. I can’t say I’ve been to any of those places, myself, so I don’t have much to add…” He lamented this with a slight pout, crossing his arms a little after putting down his menu. “I know about that archipelago and Phoenicis… Other than that, I think I heard there’s some graveyard of sorts somewhere out there.”

But if it was research that she was working on, would there be a way that he could help?

Well, he wouldn’t know unless he asked. “If you ever need someone to bounce stuff off of, or help… I’m here, Lucina.” With that out of the way, he turned his attention back to the menu, trying to decide on what to eat. After all, they weren’t here to discuss her research that she had been doing. He was treating her to lunch. “… Anyway… That aside… Um, what would you suggest off this menu…?”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lucina
 Posted: Dec 2 2017, 10:43 AM

Official
OCCUP:
Princess
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucina

"If I need help with anything, I shall let you know." It wouldn't hurt to have someone outside of her group who wouldn't mind talking about her work. Not everything she had learned was supposed to be kept a secret - surely, there were others out there who were finding the same things. Hearing a different perspective would be nice.

Anyway, they were here to have lunch, not discuss her work. Morgan was quick to ask about the menu. Lucina looked it over again. "It all really depends on what you feel like having. This isn't the first time I've been on this train, however. If I must suggest something, then..." She traced a finger down the list, stopping once she reached one particular section. There.

"I think I would have to say the crepes." Lucina tapped on the heading for them a few times. "You can get them done up in any way that you like." There was a list here, but the staff didn't mind tweaking something to suit a passenger's taste. The possibilities were endless and she ought to figure out how to make these herself.

Hmm... she wondered who she could ask for help...
PM
^
Morgan
 Posted: Dec 17 2017, 01:57 PM

Magician
OCCUP:
Tactician
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Morgan

From the moment that Lucina began to tell him about the crepes, Morgan looked down at the heading that she had tapped, reading up on everything. The idea that they could be done up anyway that he wanted was rather tempting.

“Do you think… they’ll let me get apples with it?” he asked, almost absentmindedly. He noticed that there was an option for bananas, or blueberries, but he wanted apples. That was his favourite fruit, after all. “I hope they have apples, that is… I mean, there’s a pie option…”

He’ll just make sure to ask the waiter when they come by to take their order. Which, didn’t take long, as soon the waiter was right there with a notepad and a pen, a smile on.

“Hello! May I take your order?”

Morgan gestured to Lucina to go first, giving her a bright smile. “Ladies first, Lucina! I can wait to ask.”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lucina
 Posted: Dec 19 2017, 10:33 AM

Official
OCCUP:
Princess
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucina

"Very well." Lucina turned to the waitress, a smile on her face. "Yes, I would like to have a crepe, please. Bananas, strawberries and cream... with some chocolate on top." The waitress nodded and wrote that down.

"Drink?"

Lucina glanced briefly at the menu again. "Tea, I think. Apple cinnamon." Today, it seemed, was going to be a fruit day. To be honest, she didn't think she ate enough fruit these days. She certainly didn't have very much of it back in her original time; many plants had suffered under the Fell Dragon's shadow. That was, at least, something that no longer had to happen back at home.

Once the waitress had Lucina's order, she turned to Morgan. "And what would you be having, sir?"
PM
^
Morgan
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 01:52 PM

Magician
OCCUP:
Tactician
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Morgan

Morgan looked up at the waitress, a bright smile on his face. “Right! Um, would you be able to make a crepe with apples? That’s my favourite fruit.” Or, at least, so far he had assumed it was his favourite fruit. He had yet to meet a fruit that topped it in his head.

The waitress offered a smile. “Certainly. Do you want cream or chocolate as well?”

“Sure on the cream! Worth a try.” He read through the details and decided that it would likely taste good all the same, so he was going along with it. He still wasn’t too sure of his opinion on chocolate, so he’ll leave that one out for now.

“And your drink?”

At that, Morgan tapped his chin. “… Do you have any black tea at all? With cream and sugar?”

“We have a standard English black tea, and I can bring the cream and sugar out for you.”

Standard what now? “… Er, that works for me. Thank you.” He handed her the menus and watched as she smiled and wandered off, saying their drinks would be right out. “… What’s an ‘English’ tea?”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lucina
 Posted: Jan 1 2018, 01:07 AM

Official
OCCUP:
Princess
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucina

"From what I've both read and heard... the English are the people of England, a country in a small continent known as Europe. They also call the language they speak English. So I suppose it's a variety of tea they have there?" People tend to call varieties of certain things after the places they were from. Wine, cheese, livestock...

"It's one of the places that seem to be in more than one world," Lucina added. "Many worlds have the same oceans, continents and countries. The people and animals who live there are often similar. Yet there are worlds that are completely unique. I wonder why some worlds are very similar, but others aren't..."

There were many Englands, but Lucina had yet to hear of another Ylisse. She had lived in two very different versions of her homeland, but they were both in the same world, just in different times. And now the Ylisse she had hailed from no longer existed. She knew that was a good thing, yet it felt a little... strange.
PM
^
Morgan
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 01:09 PM

Magician
OCCUP:
Tactician
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Morgan

Ooooh. Makes sense, he supposed! He hadn’t heard of England before, but it sounded like a popular place. Morgan had also heard that there was more than one of the United States, or Canada, so maybe they were all from the same worlds for the most part? Well, figuring all that stuff out was neat and all, but Morgan was hungry.

“Some worlds are probably just diverged from each other,” Morgan theorized. “I’ve heard of a parallel world theory that might explain why some worlds are so similar, while others aren’t.” The idea that every choice could alter an entire world was… interesting. But Morgan wasn’t entirely sure he bought the theory.

Anyway, they had other things to worry about. The waitress appeared with the teas and some cream, and Morgan began to work attending to his tea. He’d never had standard English tea, but he was hoping that the way he usually had tea since drinking it in this world would still taste similar. So, Morgan went to work taking care of his tea and putting some sugar and cream in it.

“… Say, Lucina? Do you remember how I had tea before…?” He had to wonder… were his tastes the same?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lucina
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 10:48 AM

Official
OCCUP:
Princess
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucina

Parallel worlds? Perhaps that might be why. And the Goddess was able to pull people from all of them... it was a little frightening when Lucina thought of it that way. If their host was capable of creating this world and populating it with people from many others, who knew what else she was capable of? It wasn't a pleasant topic to think about and once the waitress returned with their tea, Lucina purposely stopped thinking about it.

She only added some sugar to her tea, sipping it once to make sure she had it at the sweetness that she preferred. Her kind of tea didn't require any cream. Then Morgan asked what could have been an odd question, had she not been aware of his circumstances. Lucina looked at how he was adding sugar and cream to his tea.

"I think it's more or less the same as how you're doing it now..." She felt that the scene before her was familiar, only that they weren't on a moving train in her memories. Trains didn't exist in Ylisse. "It's strange. You have lost your memories, yet you still retain certain things. Your name, your way of speaking and thinking, the foods you like to eat, so on and so forth. Had I not known any better, I would think that everything is normal. You're still... you." It was just that he couldn't remember his past or the people he knew.

Which were very important, but Morgan still woke up in this world as Morgan, even without those memories. Some people with amnesia weren't quite as fortunate. It was a strange condition, to be sure.
PM
^
Morgan
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 02:13 PM

Magician
OCCUP:
Tactician
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Morgan

Morgan listened to Lucina’s words as he stirred his tea, thinking about her opinion and what she had to say about who he was before. Turns out… it apparently wasn't that different to how he was right now. Somehow, he’d managed to stay quite the same, despite lacking his memory. He was still him.

In a way, that was very relieving. He’d worried from time to time that he wasn’t the same. That those that knew him before wouldn’t recognize him. But… Lucina could. And she could tell him that all those fears were not true. He was still Morgan.

“So, I’ve always liked apples, then? And fruit?” And, apparently, cream and sugar in his coffee. “Well, I’m glad that I’m still me, then. I was a little worried about it… that I had changed a lot between then and now.” He still wasn’t sure what had happened to take away his memory in the first place, but he was working on it.

He was working on getting his memory back, too. He remembered a face, but not a name, but hopefully one day he’ll remember who that person was.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lucina
 Posted: Jan 20 2018, 01:35 PM

Official
OCCUP:
Princess
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

Lucina

"I think everyone changes in some way when they live here," Lucina then said. "Even those who arrive with their memories intact." It was a new environment with different rules than home. People changed, they adapted. They met and got along with people they wouldn't have otherwise. Even those who were considered villains in their own worlds did so in order to survive here. And then there was everything that didn't exist in every world, yet were commonplace in this one. Space travel. Pokemon. The train they were currently riding.

They learned new things and because of that, they changed. Herself and Morgan included.

"We now have experiences that we normally wouldn't have, and so we've changed. Yet we're still us." Lucina smiled slightly at Morgan. "I don't think change is a bad thing. Even so, I would like to see you regain your memories and I'll try to help in any way that I can." She wasn't entirely certain how she could help. Her research into the subject didn't give her any clear answers. But she would try regardless.

Perhaps even just them having lunch on the train helped a little, somehow.
PM
^
Morgan
 Posted: Feb 1 2018, 02:32 PM

Magician
OCCUP:
Tactician
ALIGN:
Neutral Good
SPECIES:
Human

Morgan

Change was a fascinating thing. Necessary, in fact. Though some didn’t like it, it didn’t mean that it was all bad. It could also be good. Morgan may have lost his memories, but he was able to learn so much just from being here. He had found Lucina again – albeit, with some help. It almost excited him, sitting here with her and just talking.

“It actually seems pretty familiar to me,” he commented as he lifted his tea, prepared to drink some. “Sitting. Talking with you. Just being friends… It’s kind of weird, but you know what? I really don’t mind.”

She wanted his memories back, and honestly, he couldn’t argue with that. “… I’d like them back, too. Actually… I was wondering if I could ask you something? … Er. Other than that question, obviously.” If anyone could possibly answer the ultimate question, it was her.

Sipping his tea, he waited for Lucina to answer.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight F/BC
Prisoners of Fate

OHaV