CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

calls me home
AN ANIMANGA/VIDEO GAME ROLEPLAY

THE GODDESS WORLD IS CURRENTLY IN YEAR ONE, MONTH TWELVE
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Kicking Back, Open
Yoshiya "Joshua" Kiryu
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 06:47 AM

Official
OCCUP:
Composer
ALIGN:
Lawful Neutral
SPECIES:
Demigod

Yoshiya "Joshua" Kiryu
© Icey // CURRENTLY Offline

"Dragons, hm... I'm sure the Dov are nothing similar to the drake Noise I'm used to." Joshua said, giving a small chuckle. No, the Dov Were likely much stronger than any Noise, but the drake variety were far from the most threatening Noise out there anyway. If he were to pick a more common Noise to be the most dangerous, he'd pick a Wooly.

"Magic where I'm from is nonexistant. Our abilities are imagination based," he began, brushing a lock of hair out of his eyes, "and the catalyst most use are little tin accessories called pins." of course he himself used a phone, but he was a special case to begin with, as were the reapers in general.

It was a shame he didn't have one on his person, but the damp air would probably make it rust anyway. Of course he could easily make more, but his wings hadn't surprised or impressed either of his companions. What's the point in showing off if no one cared, right?

--------------------
user posted image
Team:user posted image
PM
^
Dovahkiin
 Posted: Mar 29 2018, 02:06 PM

Wanderer
OCCUP:
Harbinger
ALIGN:
Chaotic Neutral
SPECIES:
Nord

Dovahkiin
© Jessica // CURRENTLY Offline

Dovahkiin nodded along, listening to the information that was being dispersed to the others, though he didn't really speak up. He wasn't always the talkative one, anyways.

Dovahkiin thought that the powers of his companions here were interesting. The Warrior of Light's sense of magic was something that seemed similar to what the mages back home used. The magic in Shouts was far different than what mages were capable of learning, though the exact intricacies were never something he thought too much about. Like many a Nord, he didn't care for magic and only used it sparingly, which might have made him hypocritical. Like many a Nord.

Joshua's magic was something that intrigued him more. Magic not existing as it was known but being used through something like imagination was something new to him. It wasn't like anything in his world, though he doubt it was for lack of trying on the mages' part. They did blow half of Winterhold into the ocean with their experiments.

He wasn't going to question it too much, though. He wasn't the most inquisitive of people. Knowledge had been shared with him and that was good enough for him. In honesty, he was content to lounge now.

--------------------
user posted image
we're the children of skyrim, and we fight all our lives.
and when sovngarde beckons, every one of us dies.
PM
^
The Warrior of Light
 Posted: Apr 4 2018, 02:11 PM

Soldier
OCCUP:
Hero of Light
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

The Warrior of Light
© Draco // CURRENTLY Offline

The Warrior admittedly could not imagine a world without magic and had difficulty trying to imagine how the abilities in Joshua’s world worked. There were simply so many worlds and so many different types of things that came with it. This world was truly a wonder.

But enough about all of that. They were all here thanks to enjoying the solace and to relax. And yet, here they all were discussing things such as names and magic. It was amazing what could bring people to meet, whether it be a bathhouse or the stars. Even something as simple as swords, magic, and pins.

“There are a lot of creatures that have come to this world, just as we have,” the Warrior observed. “While I am not sure what a Noise is, I can say for certain the dov are just one type of dragon that has made their way here. Everything from this world is simply borrowed from another.”

While that wasn’t necessarily a bad thing – the Warrior found a familiarity that was welcome when fighting enemies he recognized – it left a bad taste in his mouth. One day, there will be more threats and more people finding their way here. One day, even more, locations. It would never truly end, would it? Like the very time loop he had to endure in order to take down Garland himself.

--------------------
user posted image
PMAIM
^
Yoshiya "Joshua" Kiryu
 Posted: Apr 13 2018, 04:44 AM

Official
OCCUP:
Composer
ALIGN:
Lawful Neutral
SPECIES:
Demigod

Yoshiya "Joshua" Kiryu

Joshua sat and listened to Nocturne's words, and hummed when he stated that he didn't know what a Noise was. "Creatures that are drawn to negativity and that consume soul." He replied simply, yet softly. Considering they had no context, knowing what Noise were and what they did wasn't particularly important. He'd long since realized that his world was particularly odd, breaking from what constituted the 'norm' around here quite harshly. Due to that and the fact most of the terms he used got lost in translation, he tended not to push such things.

Joshua drew his robe around him a little tighter as a gentle gust of colder air blew at them from out beyond the bathhouse. He absolutely couldn't stand the cold, and the night air was certainly not warm. He had half a mind to take their talk back inside, but considering the fact that his companions had come out here, it either meant they somehow didn't like it inside or liked the chilling cold. Or something else. He wasn't putting much thought into it right now.

"Here's a topic," he began, "What do you consider your greatest achievement?" The Composer grew quiet, awaiting a response before giving his own, "I believe my greatest achievement was my role in completely changing a certain person's outlook on life."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Dovahkiin
 Posted: Apr 14 2018, 05:00 PM

Wanderer
OCCUP:
Harbinger
ALIGN:
Chaotic Neutral
SPECIES:
Nord

Dovahkiin

There was a lot of food for thought between the three companions. Dovahkiin knew he was likely to think about the things both the Warrior of Light and Joshua told him, about themselves and about the worlds they came from and what of those made it to the Goddess made world they now resided in against their wills. Dovahkiin wondered about how reluctant the pair were to be here, as he knew many who were upset about being drawn out of their home worlds. He personally didn't care that he was brought out here. He spent his time exploring the landscape of Skyrim, and he came to know practically every nook and cranny of it. Coming here, he was given more to explore and that was good enough to make his arrival here not one of reluctance.

When a cold breeze blew by, Dovahkiin barely felt it. The weather outside, even if the breeze, would be considered a nice day in Skyrim. Really, he rather liked it. It reminded him of home, but not in the way that made some people he knew blubber. He wasn't much of one for that.

When Joshua posed a question to them about what they thought their biggest accomplishment was, Dovahkiin's face screwed up in thought. That was a question he didn't know the answer to, off hand. He knew what some people would think he should say. He stopped Alduin from fulfilling his plans, which could have ruined Tamriel as they knew it. And, he put an end to the vampires plaguing Skyrim by killing the Vampire Lord Harkon. He was even a key part of stopping the Civil War and bringing victory to the Stormcloaks. Those were accomplishments that any man could be proud of.

They weren't the things that meant the most to him, though.

"I saved a friend's soul," he said, remembering how he had cured the former Harbinger of lycantropy. "He wished to go to Sovngarde where the warriors of our people go, but he couldn't do under his present affliction. My companions and I made sure he was able to rest where he wanted." He had not cured his own lycantropy though he was able to. His soul might still go to Hircine as Kodlak feared his would, or perhaps Akatosh would claim it. Personally, he would also prefer Sovngarde. He would as the Dovahkiin he would get a little more say in the matter. But, that was something he would worry more about when he died.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
The Warrior of Light
 Posted: Apr 24 2018, 12:37 PM

Soldier
OCCUP:
Hero of Light
ALIGN:
Lawful Good
SPECIES:
Human

The Warrior of Light
© Draco // CURRENTLY Offline

A cold breeze had suddenly swept by, forcing Joshua to wrap his robe around himself to get warm. The Dovahkiin did not make such a movement, and neither did the Warrior. He had been through ice and fire to ensure the safety of the world he had been through. It might had been cold, but he had been through far worse in the temples to restore the Crystals.

Changing someone’s outlook on life. Saving a friend’s soul. Both were admirable and great accomplishments in the Warrior’s mind, and he stopped and pondered for himself what it was that he could say. On his journey, he had done a great many things, but if he had to pick one… What did he count as his greatest accomplishment, despite everything?

Fighting through time, bound to battle with Garland and chaos? Going from place to place and restoring light to the Crystals, thereby saving the world and everything in it? Truthfully, none of those fit. They were his duty bound to him by prophecy, and they were not just his to claim. He’d always worked with a group.

They’d accomplished it together.

“I saved a princess, spirited away from her home by a man she should have trusted with her life,” the Warrior said finally. “… None of my accomplishments I can state were mine alone. I worked with friends and allies. But all of them, that is the one that began our journey to fulfill the prophecy as stated by Lukahn.” Perhaps it wasn’t as fancy as changing someone’s perception of life, or ensuring a friend went to the right afterlife, but it was one he believed in all the same.

--------------------
user posted image
PMAIM
^
Yoshiya "Joshua" Kiryu
 Posted: May 12 2018, 08:18 AM

Official
OCCUP:
Composer
ALIGN:
Lawful Neutral
SPECIES:
Demigod

Yoshiya "Joshua" Kiryu

"Sometimes those you believe you can trust are the ones who hurt you the worst. And those wounds don't heal easily." Joshua's voice was flat, as he was stating something he knew for fact. From personal experience no less. He had been hurt in such a way many times over, so many that he felt almost numb when it inevitably happens again.

Idly, the Composer wonders if Rhyme is the next in line to betray him, what with the fact that none of the former candidates are present to his knowledge.

Or perhaps it would be someone hed yet to meet. He liked the variety this world provided. He could actually take corporeal form and make friends again... It was nice to talk to people again.

Glancing to his companions, he smiled a tad, recovering from the blank expreasion he had prior, "Both admirable feats. I take it you both are heroes in your respecrive homelands?" Maybe they called it something fancier, but heroes were heroes to him. "You both seem very similar to me. Not exact, but..." it was really just a feeling he had. They were both very muscley adventuring types that use titles instead of names, but he wasn't about to let that ineloquent mess of an explanation leave his lips.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Dovahkiin
 Posted: May 16 2018, 11:21 AM

Wanderer
OCCUP:
Harbinger
ALIGN:
Chaotic Neutral
SPECIES:
Nord

Dovahkiin

Hearing the tales of others was always interesting to Dovahkiin. In Skyrim, there was always interesting things to hear about. The land's history went very far back, and all sorts of heroes had risen from it. In a way, Dovahkiin had been lucky enough to meet some of them, even if the circumstances were less than ideal at the time. Learning about the past accomplishments here, though, were something different. These people lived lives in a very different world from his world. Sometimes, his own imagination couldn't fill in any blanks, but that was one of the things that most intrigued him and caused him to want to know more.

While his tale had invoked thoughts of comradeship - his bond with the rest of the Companions was true, and he knew he owed Kodlak at least as much as he was able to give him, just as he knew he owed Skjor revenge for his untimely murder - he knew the words that Joshua spoke were true. Sometimes, one could not trust someone they thought they were able to. He thought of the people he had assisted over his many years and how many of them wouldn't turn on him if they had the chance. Would those who looked to him for help turn a blade on him if they knew of his werewolf blood?

They would. Most of Skyrim would. It was one of the reprieves he had in this world, being able to use it openly without many people caring.

Dovahkiin grunted and made a bit of a face when Joshua mentioned being a hero. People have come to call him that, but he wasn't sure he liked the word. Nords thrived on heroic deeds in their legends, but he was just doing what needed to be done. Assisting the Companions, putting an end to the Civil War, eradicating Skyrim of vampires. Those were all necessary tasks to him.

"People call me it," he eventually replied, "but I don't know if I agree. I'd just say I'm efficient at what I do."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

Affiliates

RPG-D Endless Fight F/BC
Prisoners of Fate

OHaV